on the meteora world tour was it nobody's listening where brad and phoenix switched bass and guitar for the song or was it it's going down? (o ya and nobody's listening live is sick)

the guitars are tunned up different for different songs - thats basically it lol

Castle of Glass

It's Like I'm Paranoid...
    I love the live performances

Originally posted by BEAVIS@Jun 21 2004, 07:48 PM
    I love the live performances
    ditto man - nobodys listening wasnt one of my favourite tracks before and now its right up there

no thats not wut i mean. i want to kno which song phoenix played the guitar on and brad played the bass. at least thats wut they did in san diego.

Originally posted by MidnightMovieMaker@Jun 23 2004, 12:57 AM
    no thats not wut i mean. i want to kno which song phoenix played the guitar on and brad played the bass. at least thats wut they did in san diego.
    they switched? thats kinda cool...... havent heard of that before

Originally posted by JJ79+Jun 23 2004, 10:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JJ79 @ Jun 23 2004, 10:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MidnightMovieMaker@Jun 23 2004, 12:57 AM
    they switched? thats kinda cool...... havent heard of that before [/b][/quote]
    Ya it was really tight at the end of the song mike and chester said ladys and gentlemen phoenix on guitar and brad ona bass as a joke they were pretty good too

Banned
    ya dude thats the song they switched .....i think

they didnt only do it in San Diego right?

Banned
    i wanna see LP sing Nobody&#39;s Listening Live, i was pissed off it wasn&#39;t on Live in Texas

Originally posted by Carl Johnson@Jul 4 2004, 12:08 AM
    i wanna see LP sing Nobody&#39;s Listening Live, i was pissed off it wasn&#39;t on Live in Texas
    ya dude same here they it be tight if they made a dvd of projekt revolution at least

LPA Addict
    Originally posted by MidnightMovieMaker@Jun 21 2004, 09:05 PM
    on the meteora world tour was it nobody&#39;s listening where brad and phoenix switched bass and guitar for the song or was it it&#39;s going down? (o ya and nobody&#39;s listening live is sick)
    How the hell would we know? Not be rude, but more then the half of LPa has no idea which concert you&#39;re talking about. "Yeah, the one on Meteora World Tour"

Oh, that one&#33;

Rrrright.

Formerly known as Chris.

Originally posted by Chris+Jul 4 2004, 11:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chris @ Jul 4 2004, 11:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MidnightMovieMaker@Jun 21 2004, 09:05 PM
    on the meteora world tour was it nobody&#39;s listening where brad and phoenix switched bass and guitar for the song or was it it&#39;s going down? (o ya and nobody&#39;s listening live is sick)
    How the hell would we know? Not be rude, but more then the half of LPa has no idea which concert you&#39;re talking about. "Yeah, the one on Meteora World Tour"

Oh, that one&#33;

Rrrright. [/b][/quote]
    haha chill out dude dang i thought that they did it everywhere but dang you have to freak out on me...chill...

yea, they did that switching thing a lot..i saw it in Tucson on the PR 2003 tour...maybe thats where it started&#33; probably not

Opening
    [COLOR=purple][SIZE=7][FONT=Impact]
    I think Nobody&#39;s Listening is a great song, but i don&#39;t know if it&#39;s also good live

it would be awesome if LP produce and released a PR:04 show on DVD, iam not they would like because they have only just released LIT really

nevermind

Thread Information