Album Cover?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by xlinkinparkx03, Jan 19, 2003.

xlinkinparkx03

xlinkinparkx03 Well-Known Member

Hey ya'll, I would liket he album cover to eb a picture of Meteora, Greece...Like the countdown on this site.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

it's going to be drawn by mike and joe, it wouldn't be a photograph. they might draw a little bit of meteora into their album cover, but it wouldn't just be a photograph with text slapped on it.

and that poll you created makes no sense.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Yea I wouldn't think they'd go with just something good like a picture. LP always goes all out and they'll definitely have a great cover. They don't want to be good, they want to be GREAT.

CHAPSTICk

CHAPSTICk Well-Known Member

Im new here, but anyway awhile back in a studio report they said that they took some pics in a haunted house, i think for the cd cover it would be cool to have a pic of the band in the haunted house with a ghost hybrid soldier in the background.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Very cool. But I think they'll use that for pics in the booklet. I still think illustrations will be on the front cover. But that will look great inside a book, or maybe on the back of the cd.

Remasterbated

Remasterbated Banned

i think that the new album cover should be illustrations and works by mike and joe like the others were , sure they could include pics of meteora which really is a beautiful landmark , but overall i think they should stick with the same figures and soldiers or some new drawings

:phoenix: REANIMATED