What If...?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Will, Jan 18, 2003.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

What if Linkin Park performed a hard rock version the "The Star Spangled Banner?" What would you think of it? Would you download it or buy it?

I sure would... Hearing Mike rap some parts and Chester melodise on other parts... That'd be so phat. I think it'd be a huge tribute to not only America but their allies.

...I'm not trying to be controversial, either.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

I think it would be good, but not to sing somewhere at a sporting event. I always hate it when people that sing it try to put their own personality in it. Just sing the song right and respect the people who fought for our country. They make too much of a show about it, just sing it right. No offense Akuma.

LPinmyHeart

LPinmyHeart Guest

I agree.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Please make your sig smaller. Its too wide. Thanks.

As for the Star Spangled Banner thing, I dunno, I think it would be kind of stupid.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

I'm not American, but I think that would be pretty stupid.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

I would personally love it if someone could re-do what Jimmy Hendrix did for the Star Spangled Banner :), and then they add their lyrics to it... I don't know, I just honestly love the way Jimmy did his version of the Star Spangled Banner and it'd rule if someone like LP did their version of the song :lol:. It'd be a new hybrid of the song ;).

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Please make your sig smaller. Its too wide. Thanks.

As for the Star Spangled Banner thing, I dunno, I think it would be kind of stupid. [/b][/quote]
    Hey chester, who were you talking to about the sig? I think mine is fine, cuz Akuma had one this wide.

Anyway, I agree with all of your opinions. I still think the Star Spangled Banner is simply..... the Star Spangled Banner.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Hey chester, who were you talking to about the sig? I think mine is fine, cuz Akuma had one this wide.

Anyway, I agree with all of your opinions. I still think the Star Spangled Banner is simply..... the Star Spangled Banner. [/b][/quote]
    I was talking to LPinmyHeart(thats why I quoted them), their sig was too wide and made it so you had to scroll over to read the posts, but they fixed it.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Ok, just wondering. I thought it was mine. But then I knew that it was ok cuz you guys hadn't removed it.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Exactly. That's the only reason I brought it up, hehe.

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

i don't think i'd like it too much. it'd be interesting to hear Mike sing to it though...

CaLiCHiK

CaLiCHiK Member

dude! ta hear mike sing anything would be interesting! as for the star spangled banner....eeeehh...i dunno