Michael Jackson's Posthoumous album = Awful

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Money Maker Mike, Dec 9, 2010.

I've listened to the whole album (leaked).

And this is coming from a big fan of him.

I would rate it 3/10.

The songs that he actually sings (about 3 or 4 of them) are solid 10's.

But the rest of them are filled with impersonators and it simply doesnt soudn like him. Two songs that were recorded around the same time, they sound completely different. I doubt its the effects that cause that. And the production work on those particular songs are horrid, and extremly generic.

Just keep listening to your A Thousand Suns. And everything else you've been listening too. The majority of the album is bullshit. I dont know what sony has been thinking of.

U should get the real songs by him though, if you desire...

But Beware, some of the "songs" in this album will hurt your ears, and it's not good.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I figured the new album would be a cheap, thoughtless cash-in. I was right.

Thanks for the heads up, I will keep with my ORIGINAL michael jackson music.

There are some good songs, such as Hold My Hand (it's very poppy though) [video=youtube;PIxEISCUN3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIxEISCUN3k[/video]

Also, Hollywood tonight (his voice is very deep on this.. simliar to 2000 watts) [video=youtube;ApmQAGLuw7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApmQAGLuw7g[/video]

And lastly, another day. The video i saw for it got deleted. no, its not the demo version that got leaked.

Honestly, How could Sony do this to a dead person. It's a disgrace. Really.

It's like Warners releasing an unauthorized album from Linkin Park, and half of the songs are by Limp Bizkit and Tribal Ink.
    (That would be fucking awful lmao)

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Unfortunately, they discovered they could get a lot more money off of Michael Jackson when he is dead. I don't care for Michael Jackson's music much myself, but it's not right to continue making money off of him when he is deceased, especially if it is with poser MJ tracks. I have a feeling some of Michael's family members have something to do with this bullshit.

Some of his family members including his kids have said alot of them are fake.

I'm not even going to bother listening to that album ever again. Just a couple songs. That's it.

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

The keyword here is "some" which means not all.

You have a point.

I can't believe the bias from alot of the fans. Some of them love it. And they dont' know it's wrong. :(

Money's the root of all evil, i guess.

cradle

cradle Foreword LPA VIP

Dang, they just would not let him rest in peace.

They'll never let him rest in peace. :\

Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

Just let him die peacefully without his corpse being hounded by media. It's so awful what they are doing to him, having to relive the fact that he's dead now :(

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

This is just fucking pitiful. Sony must really hate Mike.

Shadester

Shadester (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Call me crazy, but I'm of the belief that Jackson was murdered. Look at the billions that have been made in his name by corporations since his death. It's fucking disgusting.

travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

Maybe his family also wanted more money. I think it's unfair to put all the blame on Sony.

You're not alone. And you're certainly not crazy either. I dont know what I believe, but it's definately not a "drug overdose". There are so many strange things surrounding his death. This tabloid site called TMZ has been "mysteriously" leaking his songs. Somehow. I have no idea.

Some people are going as far as saying he faked his death to escape murder, and they actually have really valid reasons for believing it.

I'm glad Linkin Park declined to sing on the "We are the world 25th edition". They got invited (even though it was a charity i compeltely disagree of it. and of course, the cover turned out to be horrible, especially by the fact autotuners and justin bieber were in there)... Nobody should be making huge amount of money from a dead person.

cradle

cradle Foreword LPA VIP

Thats the Industry for ya. "I came in the ring like a dog on a chain
    And I found out the underbelly is sicker than it seems".

travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

How can you say that when he took drugs for most of his life?

esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

I don't know Jackson's relationship with his family, but if my family could make money off my death, they can help themselves to it without guilt.

Because ALOT of them were simply roumors. Actually, in the later part of his life, some people said he took drugs, and some people said he was completely clean. Weird, huh?
    His family members, friends, and managers all have different stories. It's strange.
    Yes he did take drugs, but we dont know for how long and when.

Shadester

Shadester (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Plus you have to consider just the amount of sales that have been made on his name since his death. Tens of millions of his records worldwide, a very high-grossing documentary, countless memorabilia items that sold a shitton. The billions that have been made and the succession of MJ-based things that were so well-executed shortly after his death make me suspect foul play.

This. Im sure the companies knew they would make a huge profit from his death.

You know what's weird? Michael didn't even want to tour. He feared he would die during his tour for some reason. But he was broke (According to roumors), so he agreed for 10. That wentn to 30, and eventually 50. Rediculous, right?
    His laywer(?) Brian oxman also said the picture of him in the ambulance is fake. the only picture of him in an ambulance. So that basically means nobody released a picture of him even though there were lots of paparazzis at the hospital.

and Akon and one of MJ's producers (terry... terry something) said they think MJ's alive. weird, huh.

It's just so confusing. Alive, dead, half-dead, murdered (still dead), or whatever, the world needs to let him rest in peace.