LIVING THINGS Scavenger Hunt: Progress & Discussion

Discussion in 'News' started by Ree, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adiek84

Adiek84 Well-Known Member

It sucks that Warner Music Germany is in Hamburg, which is way too far away from me ;D. It would be great if they did something like this near Cologne/Düsseldorf. I think 1Live is in Cologne, isn't it? Since I'm in the LPU all the LPU events were either in Hamburg or Berlin and I can't afford the trip there. :sad:

2. BlackChester

BlackChester Well-Known Member

not everybody is as crazy as I am... talkin' about 2010 and '11 when I went to Hamburg, Berlin and Leipzig for LP.. (600/600 and 400 km :X)

3. Filthy

Filthy instagram & twitter: @evanfass

Wish I wasn't broke as a spoke I'd totally drive down to that zoo and wait outside xD

4. Adiek84

Well, I would do the exact same thing, if I had the money for the trip. I'd even travel around the world and catch an LP show in every country they play. That would be so amazing! :headbang:

5. YoMarques

YoMarques Linkin Park Soldier. LPUer.

:ditto:

6. BlackChester

BlackChester Well-Known Member

there's one thing I do... I don't spend money on much useless stuff... I don't really go partying often... almost all of my money besides the normal expenses goes towards the music.. CDs, Concerts, travels to concerts.. and so on... good thing is I have friends in almost every bigger town in germany... so if I can't go home from a show I can sleep there.. pretty good.. no need for a hotel :D

7. Adiek84

I don't even have enough money to spend it on useless stuff...XD. The sleeping situation is probably the biggest problem. It's good that you can just crash at someone's place instead of paying for hotels. I just hope that LP will come back to Cologne or Düsseldorf during their next European tour. They've pretty much played one of those cities when they toured Germany, except for last year when I actually was able to go for a change (I had back issues before and couldn't go to concerts for a long time). I almost thought, they intentionally tried to avoid me XD.

8. LiesGreedMisery

LiesGreedMisery Laos Greece Missouri

I've always dreamed of doing that when I grow up and have money. I'd wait for Linkin Park to tour, and then go to every single show. It would basically be the most amazing thing in the history of ever.

9. Dekar

Dekar swimmingsmoke LPA VIP

Well... If you go to every single show... You could pay them for touring with them :p
    But don´t get Off Topic now ;D

10. Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Tomorrow the hunt continues! Can't wait...

11. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Do we have any people in Chicago going to the zoo tomorrow?

12. hybridsun00

hybridsun00 LPA VIP LPA VIP

Sorry its been a while, so I read the last few pages and when is the next clue supposed to get released? Thanks in advanced!!!
    EDIT - Sorry just saw the whole thing about the Zoo tomorrow.....sorry.

13. Andreina

Time for the LPA twitter to make a callout and find out!

14. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I thought we had quite a few members from Chicago on here. Where the hell are they all? :lol:

15. Andreina

Yeah me too! Hybrid is from Chicago but he said he can't make it 'cause he's busy with work tomorrow.. Can't remember who else wrote around here..

16. wolflink

wolflink I feel very privileged in debt for my thirst

Hey ed why did you change your nickname??

17. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

If you look at the people attending the Chicago show for the tour only Hybrid is actually from Chicago i believe. Most of the ones going to that show are from MN i believe. So hopefully someone on here is actually from Chicago besides Hybrid (or else, another fan who is not on LPA will have to get it, which is fine but it helps if they are on LPA.)

EDIT: WhiteSoxLPJuan92 might be from Chicago (his name makes him seem like it). Maybe he can go if he is from Chcago

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  18. LiesGreedMisery

LiesGreedMisery Laos Greece Missouri

I've seen a few people say they live close to the zoo, but can't make it due to work/school/distance/whatever.

19. TheJenk

TheJenk Banned

So is this the last of the scavenger hunt? Or will there be more after the zoo

20. LPMeteorain

LPMeteorain Guest

I got the Toronto clue and I would actually make the 10 hour drive to Chicago if a) someone would go with me lol and b) I didn't have like three things to do tomorrow including an appointment that's been booked for a month...

...yet I still sit here contemplating it...I know, I'm f'ing crazy...screw it I know I'm not going to be able to make it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.