Linkin Park LIVING THINGS Concert Event in Theaters Tonight

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jun 25, 2012.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I kinda wonder if the band operated at a loss with this. Everywhere I've read I've seen that the theaters only had 10-15 people to see the film. Hell, for a while me and my dad were the only ones there...it's just worrisome. Hopefully t-mobile paid for it since they sponsored it.

LPFreak64

LPFreak64 BACON!!!

Yeah. In Huntsville, AL there were 11 people in a 250 seat theater. But at 12.50 a ticket, they at least made SOME money....

DarrenLP

DarrenLP You're Guilty All The Same

I thought it was pretty awesome. There were about 20 people there, all just sitting there still the entire time, except me. My only complaint (and the theater may have been at fault for this) was that it wasn't nearly as loud as it should've been.

LPFreak64

LPFreak64 BACON!!!

I had the same complaint at my theater and Hahninator in Atlanta said the same thing. Horrible mix for most of the songs, IMO.

ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

The theatre here in Charlotte, NC had a good amount of people. Around 30+, I'd say. I'm curious as to how the hell they advertised for this.

Also, I was hoping for maybe a poster or a LT copy :awesome: but I guess not haha. The guy at the ticket booth just looked confused when I told him what I had tickets for.

INK12Many

INK12Many Well-Known Member

Lol I had the same look from the Lady who got my ticket to show me to our theatre.
    Could have been a confusion as Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter is in showing as well.

Evan

Evan Well-Known Member

Yeah apparently my theater decided to treat it as an R-rated movie and I'm not 17 till August so I had to buy a ticket for that Snow White movie then switch when nobody was looking :shhh: There were less than 10 people there including myself, consisting of kids with their parents and a 60 year old couple who sat in the back and clapped for each song :dafuq: Great show though! :clap:

Pay-per-cut

Pay-per-cut Well-Known Member

God I missed this. GUYS, never listen to the girlfriend when she says she knows a shortcut...

Bright side, she knew how bad I wanted to go so she went down on meh and will be paying for LP concert when theyre in town in a couple months.

lpxerotheoryfan

lpxerotheoryfan Can you do it like this?

only burn it down, and lies greed misery. No other LT songs though :(

ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

This made my day.

Geki

Geki >.

I just went to this last night, there was about 30 people on my theater (Albany, NY) and it was a pretty cool event, but definitely nowhere as cool as the 2007 event. Anyways, some really annoying girl was dancing and screaming really loud, to the point where it really ruined a lot of the movie for me, but other than that, the show was cool. They showed the making of BID music video Part 1 and 2 and then a short intro from Mike talking about how he used to listen to album with a group of people, etc, and then they showed the Berlin show. Me and my little brother threw a bunch of skittles at the dancing girl and hit her in the head, then she sat down because everyone was telling her to shut up.

Vriska

Vriska Wiki Staff LPA VIP

I was surprised when I noticed it was rated R. I told my sister I couldn't wait for the gore and sex to come in. It was gonna be the best LP show.

Also we had one guy yelling to turn it up. I think the theater eventually did turn it up.

Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

The dude that sold me the tickets was like, Finally someone who showed up for it

It was rated R because of all the F-bombs in the music (Blackout, Bleed it Out, Given Up). the word makes a lot of movies automatically R by itself.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
    arbiter

arbiter Well-Known Member

Saw it. Could have had more ATS material. But had a great time.:D Then felt compelled for some reason to go buy more tickets to the rest of the Linkin Park shows in California other than San Diego. Made me cry because i'm dirt poor and jobless. :cry:

mastae

mastae Some Honky

:awesome:

Vriska

I know that; I was more surprised how low the threshold is for a movie to get kicked into an R rating with just swear words. That is silly.

LizziCloverman

LizziCloverman The one that ruins any sausageparty

oh crap you can see me on that video lol 6:07 in the back. red hair. xD

Dekar

Dekar swimmingsmoke LPA VIP

Just wanted to say it's ProSieben ;) (Sieben: German for Seven)

Andrew2100

Andrew2100 Member

Hi friends i just want to say you that i have been attend many events of this type and these are all very best and great events because these events are mostly held in a open air ground and have no any type of restriction so that's why
    these events are best i have been organised many events in open air ground and these are very best events and
    remembered me always .......

Vriska

You are my new favorite person.

Also I think google translate works better if you use periods.