Hello!I'm from Russia!

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by Philstone, Oct 27, 2006.

Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

Hey there, Philstone. I'm from Russia meself, so.. yeah, привет!

First thing's first, read and re-read the rules, they will help. Otherwise, all's fine and dandy in LPA-land. You're sure to have a good time here.

Philstone

Philstone Member

Ok!Thanks....heh...what city are you from?

Linja

Moscow.

Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

Ehehe.

Weymouth, you mean? Yeah, we have weird city names. And it's Quincy. Lol, don't worry. Those are somewhat easy townnames.

Actually, you guessed it, Brockton.

Wow.

You actually knew Brockton lol.

But yeah, he bought me matrioshka for my 16th birthday. It's Nov. 28th :]

Egh, Mass is a little away from NY, but it's relatively close. And no, I've never been to NY. I've been to Florida, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Washington D.C. That was a fun trip :]

Philstone

Philstone Member

Oh,I'm sorry!I don't know right cities' names...Sure,you had a beautiful trip...Yeah!You're lucky!Wanna visit Los Angeles?Ha?I think YES!Actually,I hate Russia,because it's the biggest piece of shit in the world!!!Russia only covers the land---and no benefits here!As for me I had gone to Egypt last year...and I'd been to Scandinavian countries this summer...If 2 be precise,I went to Finland,Sweden,Norway and Denmark!!That was very nice trip!!!You live in the USA---I envy you!!It's great to live in the reachest and the most beautiful country in the world...Well,(please don't laugh),I learned by heart all the states of the USA!!This learning is my life now!!I do love the USA,American's life,"American Dream"(you know)....and I learned about 94 cities of the USA!!!and I do love all stars(J Lo,J.Simpson,LP,Nick Lachey,Soad,Tom Hanks,Brad Pitt,Johnny Depp,ANGELINA JOLIE,and many many others)!!!Actually,I learned about 478 American show-businesss,music,film and other stars!I have a database on my computer!!!(for example 276-actors and 78-actresses...)

Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

:wave: Hi Phil'! Me Meghna. :wave:. Hope you have a great time at the LPA, read the rules!
    OK, that said, as beautiful as the USA is, c'mon dude, have more faith in your country! Russia's a lovely place you know, and I don't mean to be flaming you or anything, 'cause you're a really nice newbie, but its just that it is your place of living, so dont insult it. :)

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

w00t

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

He sounds like Borat :lol:

Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

Yes, I want to visit Los Angeles, but I want to visit Russia even more!

Yes, anything up in New England is beautiful. Boston and Salem are the best places to visit here in Massachusetts. Boston because it's the capital and it's so busy, and Salem because...well...we have a pirate museum and obviously the witch museums.

I know that Russians pretty much have disowned t.a.t.u, but they're the only other Russian bands I know. I'm trying to learn more about the culture of a country I have connections too, so maybe you can help me with that as well as the language. I'll help you with American culture and such :]

Philstone

Philstone Member

Ok!What do you need?I can help you with Russian culture,language,sights,Russian bands,actors!But the best actors are in the USA(Tom Hanks,for example-I do love the film Forrest Gump,and SAve Private Ryan-each them had taken the (I don't know how to write) Oscar...)But if you want i'll tell you everything about Russia....LOS ANGELES forever-Hollywood,Pasadena,Santa Monica,Malibu....I do love the USA...:)

Linja

It's a kind of strange thought, but that's exactly what flashed in my head like a Rostik's sign when I read the first few posts :lol:

Linsi

Linsi Member

what fan club????