My Girlfriend made me make this | =

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Mcnasty, Nov 20, 2003.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Yea hello umm my girlfriend is making me ask all of the wonderful LP fans on this site if any of you have ordered anything from LP.com lately. She wants to order me something from the band merch section on the LP site and she doesnt want to lose any of her money or get screwed, you know what I mean. So just post here if you've succesfully order from there and didnt get screwed and since I live in Canada I dont think anything would happen to her money. If you live on the other side of the world and say you got everthing you ordered for that would be a big help for her because I dont want anything for Christmas and she knows how much I like LP and that is the only place she can get me something for me. So I hope you all say you've never had a problem ordering from there and got everything on time and wut not so I can get my x-mas present :D

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

I bought the LP DC shoes a few months ago. I bought the Meteora pack when it came out. Supposedly those who ordered the Live in Texas packs have got their merch.

I think the only thing you can get screwed on is the arrival of your pack/packages... Due to different timing of shipping and all. Band Merch is a pretty big company, and I don't think they'd screw anyone over, especially linked to so many larger companies, they'd never screw out on a customer. The only 'screw' that could go wrong is that your postal service screws up, lol.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

You won't be screwed out of your money.

May

May Ambient

yeah my sister always orders things online and she always gets everything and i live in Canada too.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Don't worry, bandmerch is a reliable international company. I see my g/f isn't the only one who buys her boyfriend LP gear :p