10/12/2012 - Porto Alegre, Brazil - LIVING THINGS World Tour

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Oct 12, 2012.

Tags:
    Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Tonight Linkin Park will play their fourth and final show in Brazil at the Gigantinho Stadium in Porto Alegre, Brazil. It will be another first for the band as they come off two shows in Rio de Janeiro and one in Sao Paulo. It will be their last show of this leg until they head to South Africa next month for two more dates.

[youtube]fLZ5Kpfzbjs[/youtube]
    When They Come For Me - October 10th, 2012 - Rio de Janeiro via jlmarques11

Linkin Park are coming off their second show in Rio de Janeiro where they played the set that opens with the Game of Thrones Introduction, With You and also features When They Come For Me (view full set here). Like I mentioned in the last show thread, this was the first time this set has been played since Chula Vista, CA, US on September 10th, 2012. With the band performing their last show in Brazil tonight it should go out with a bang, as always with Brazil, I'm sure the band can count on a very energetic crowd to see them off. When the band return to touring in November we can probably expect some changes. Mike Shinoda himself said during an LPU Chat that the setlists may be tweaked for the two dates in South Africa, so it'll be interesting to see what gets switched in and out. There's a good chance CASTLE OF GLASS will be added with it becoming a potential single and also POWERLESS, which Chester has shown interest in performing in recent interviews. Which songs would you like to see added or removed from the set?

As mentioned above, Linkin Park will return to tour on November 7th, 2012, playing their first show ever in Cape Town, South Africa followed by a final show in the country on November 10th in Johannesburg, South Africa. The band then have a clear schedule until 2013 where they'll head to Australia for the SoundWave Festival. View all past and upcoming tour dates on the LPA Tour Map.

Discuss tonight's show on the LPA Forums, and if you're heading to the concert feel free to send us your images and updates on Twitter at @LPAssociation.

Setlist:

TINFOIL
    Faint
    Papercut
    Given Up
    With You (Scratch Intro)
    Somewhere I Belong (Extended Intro)
    IN MY REMAINS
    New Divide
    VICTIMIZED / Qwerty
    Points of Authority
    LIES GREED MISERY
    Waiting for the End (UNTIL IT BREAKS Intro, Extended Outro)
    Breaking the Habit
    Leave Out All the Rest / Shadow of the Day / Iridescent (Ballad Medley)
    The Catalyst
    LOST IN THE ECHO (Extended Intro)
    Numb (w/ Numb/Encore Outro)
    What I've Done
    One Step Closer
    ----------------
    BURN IT DOWN
    In the End
    Bleed It Out (Beastie Boys "Sabotage" Bridge, Extended Outro)

YoMarques

YoMarques Linkin Park Soldier. LPUer.

These shows have been crazy! Everyone who's going today, have fun :)

Delicious Dave

Delicious Dave I'm gonna drive you into your own anus.

I hope they play COG :) When They Come for Me is amazing live. So exciting and full of energy.

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

When this is over, I seriously hope they add I'LL BE GONE. I'm still a bit disappointed by the setlist.

wakadoodle

wakadoodle Banned

I'LL BE GONE and POWERLESS.
    Now.

linkinloch

linkinloch Well-Known Member

I was there, the show was AMAZING! PERFECT
    And the crowd was sooo crazy, we jumped ALL THE F*CKING TIME

The flames in BURN IT DOWN where so hot that I could feel it, that heat wave!!!
    Probably the craziest day of my f*cking live

LOVE YOU LP!

Rezanator

Rezanator Well-Known Member

I love When They Come For Me. It's such a unique song and just highlights the diverse ability of LP. I can't imagine any other of the top rock bands in the world today trying a song like this. I hope in future records we'll hear more songs like this that just surprises the listener.

linkinloch

linkinloch Well-Known Member

TattooedMommy

TattooedMommy Member

I will NEVER forget when they played When They Come For Me in Alpharetta. MY first concert ever. And catching the drumstick Chester played that song with was EPIC. I hope they release tour dates for the world tour in USA soon because i will most definately going to see them again!