Newbie to the site....

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by DjDomigringa, Jan 24, 2011.

DjDomigringa

DjDomigringa New Member

Hello Everyone! my name is Dawn aka Dj Domigringa and i am new to this site! I found out about it thru my twitter. I am 28 years old and I have been a fan since 2000, when the band first came out. Listening to their music, I became a DJ and in that process shared my love of music and performing with many of my friends by staring a co-ed fraternity (family orientated) that ranges from kids to adults on June 30th, 2006 in new york with one of my best friends.... I am looking forward to meeting you all here in this great community and yes, ALL LINKIN PARK FANS MUST UNITE! WE are the only people in this world with some sense in our heads! lol...:lol:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
    Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Welcome to the LPA!

DjDomigringa

DjDomigringa New Member

Ty Jay! Rock on!

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Hey Dawn, welcome to LPA! Have fun posting :)

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Welcome to the LPA! I'm glad you signed up and I hope you enjoy getting to know people around here. Take care and see you on the boards! :)

CM.

CM. ☠ L O V E KEEPS US K I N D

welcome!

Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

Welcome to the boards :D

UNiPersona

UNiPersona previously known as STARKINATOR

Welcome Aboard!

Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Welcome to the awesome LPA

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Sup dude, welcome to the site! :D

catalysta

catalysta It looked awful, don't smell it!

Ugh I wish I could be a DJ. Closest I come to it is changing the cd selections in the car! Heya!

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

haha same here. but I'm damn good at changing those discs!

welcome to the LPA Dawn!

DjDomigringa

DjDomigringa New Member

Ty for the warm welcome everyone! I must admit, b/c im 28 years old, the way that we all know how to network now with how the band is put out there in majority part due to the fans i think is kick ass! Man, before myspace was a major thing, we used to tell all of our friends by word of mouth and here it is myself, and my friends 10 years later, still into Linkin Park have easier access to put the word out there and so many Kick Ass sites (including LPAssociation!) that have created an even bigger outlet for this stuff. But i think what i appreciate the most, as a fan is that now, like they say on the LPUX Main Page: "This is no longer a fan club; this is a membership to our inner circle.", and As a DJ, i can say that is truly what has happened. I have NEVER seen ANY BAND that has pushed the limits like Linkin Park has. And if they can do it, that proves that you dont have to be someone that goes to school to study how to manage everything from start to finish with a fine tooth comb like they do. Either it's there or it isnt, and FOR ME and for MY CREW, and i am pretty sure everyone notices it, that Linkin Park HAS IT. I blame (in a good way) Joe Hahn for the "influence" of his Dj Skills. lol...it's all his fault.

DjDomigringa

DjDomigringa New Member

Oh, and yes, btw, for the replies about Changing Cd's in your cars.....try this one....i used to record music on cassette tapes when i was younger and sometimes do snippets of songs and collect snippetts and call them remix tapes that had nothing but pieces of songs on it....then, i ran into someone that produced on the side and in 24 hours, along with some kick ass chinese food and like 2 2-liter bottles of pepsi and no sleep....(yes, this is true!!) I came out with my very first 15 minute techno mix cd. Just by using synthesizers, Acid pro and some really good keyboards.....lol....If one wants to accomplish something, one must take action. If we dont stand for something, we will fall for anything. Well, if i ever met mike, i would just pass out period. lmao!

Dusty

Dusty LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Welcome to LPA! :awesome: