What Will Be The End Of Civilization?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mark, Jun 13, 2005.

Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

did you read about how NASA are working on a way to work the greenhouse effect on Mars so it can be inhabited by humans. It was something moronic like that if i recall correctly. [/b][/quote]
    A century ago people thought visiting the moon was moronic.
    I think living on Mars will be posible in the future.

the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Anyone ever read war of the worlds? i think something like that might happen (no, not get invaded by martians). i think we will become so advanced that we will forget about all the little stuff, then all get wiped out by the common cold or something (if that happens it won't be for at least a thousand years though) either that or huge war. huge war is far far more likely though. and i don't think it will be with the middle east, i think everyone is to preocupied with them when somewhere else there is an even bgger threat that no-one has noticed.

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

When I break a major wind. We're all going to die. The end of civilization will be my fault.

That or machines will kill us. Or we kill us. Or some huge meteor comes out of nowhere and blows us off like the dinosaurs. Or maybe Garfield will go on a big feeding feast and eat everything and get so big he eats the Earth. Or maybe Uranus will blow up.

Who cares how civilization ends? I'll be long dead before it ever happens.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

1. A big war will end it.
    2. The Day After Tomorrow will happen
    3. The sun implodes (this will not end human civilization because we will most likely kill ourselves first)

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I personally think the end of civilization will be caused by a mistake, by a gap in our defences failing to detect whatever it may be, a meteor, a natural disaster or even a terrorist threat like a nuclear bomb.

Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

its kind of obviosu that man will destroy itself in teh final days of their lives...isnt tt obvious.....

Justin

Justin See you there

Anyone see teh connection?
    :unsure:
    :whistle:

@ Linkin_EvangelionNG: 'Teh' is spelt T-H-E, by the way.

Weezy

Weezy Well-Known Member

It's might be a typo... but some people online use teh instead of the.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

World War 3.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I reckon within 20 years there will be a nuclear war in which hundreds of millions will die.

Then again so much shit is happening on this planet I don't think this'll be the only cause of the end of civilisation.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Agreed. Mankind might just kill off itself. Take overpopulation for one.

We have restrictions on what we can eat and what hours and days and places we're allowed to buy beer, but there's no restrictions on who can breed and how often? Does anyone else see the gaping hole in the logic here? The intelligent, creative types are too busy being intelligent and creative to have more than one or two children, and the unwashed twitching masses are popping them out as often as they're physically able.

Before too long there will be millions upon millions upon millions of idiots, multiplying their dumb amongst themselves, You don't improve on anything if you cross a moronic dumbass with a pathetic simpleton. You end up with a pathetic dumbass. Who will meet the incompetent fool child of a vapid fool and an imcompetent cunt, and breed. And breed. And breed. When the world ends there will be 60 billion moronic fuckin idiots standing around going "durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...*orgasm*" and two intelligent beings clutching each other for support as they wait for the vodka and phenobarbitol to take effect.

And then the Head Chimp will find the shiny red button labeled "NOOKLEER WEPPINS" and, after mistaking it for a large flat M&M, press it. And that'll be it. [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

We have restrictions on what we can eat and what hours and days and places we're allowed to buy beer, but there's no restrictions on who can breed and how often? Does anyone else see the gaping hole in the logic here? The intelligent, creative types are too busy being intelligent and creative to have more than one or two children, and the unwashed twitching masses are popping them out as often as they're physically able.

Before too long there will be millions upon millions upon millions of idiots, multiplying their dumb amongst themselves, You don't improve on anything if you cross a moronic dumbass with a pathetic simpleton. You end up with a pathetic dumbass. Who will meet the incompetent fool child of a vapid fool and an imcompetent cunt, and breed. And breed. And breed. When the world ends there will be 60 billion moronic fuckin idiots standing around going "durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...*orgasm*" and two intelligent beings clutching each other for support as they wait for the vodka and phenobarbitol to take effect.

And then the Head Chimp will find the shiny red button labeled "NOOKLEER WEPPINS" and, after mistaking it for a large flat M&M, press it. And that'll be it. [/b][/quote]
    That May Be The Greatest Thing I've Ever Read.

You are my hero. <3

Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

:lol:

That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time. [/b][/quote]
    LOL.....some of the better stories....

Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

i TOTALLY agree.

if the fucking government can tell us what we can and cannot do, then why shouldnt they enstate a breeding program? at least that would make the general population more intelligent.

----
    i think all of the inteligent, educated people are going to leave the U.S. because of lack of pay and respect, and when they do, the U.S. will have nothing to fall back on other than complete, war mungering, idiots! (not to say that that isnt who is ruling the country)...but i digress......when the U.S. loses any brains and clearity of mind there is left, there will be nothing left to stop them from destroying other countries. so the U.S. will start a huge war w/ Koria and Iraq....and they will go to high tention and they will wipe out eachother w/ nuclear weapons and the world will be doomed.'

there is WAY too much stupidity in the world for the human race to reneem its self w/o a LOT of work........but i dont really see that happening in the near future.

Bottom line: People will destroy themselves w/ thier own stupidity.

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Over population literally doesn't exist. We don't have "too many" people. What we know as over population is the indirect result of a lack of, misuse of, or excessive inequality in distribution of resources.

At any rate, mankind will be the end of itself. Society will continue to preach mental and physical self mutilation until bad is called good, slavery is called freedom, until we literally have an Oceanic society, (not saying that those elements don't exist now). In short, when people stop being...people...when they betray their minds, their reason, their bodies to point of hysteria, that will be the end of man.

Melonman64

Melonman64 Well-Known Member

I've been laughing for quite a while now...

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

The weak of the mind will use fist,
    and the fist of the frail will bring gun
    The loudest of guns provoke bombs,
    and in wrath, he will chase until it's done

It's from Beheaded by Demon Hunter. I think it sums my thoughts up quite nicely.

Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

We will kill our selves in a WWIII... with like 5 nukes launching daily and then we go into cold winter and then we would attempt to make a time machine to reset this War but owning the other side with a barrage of nukes that would kill most of them. While they are traveling back in time, we will see them looking around in there shiney side arm and werid looking suits and kill the general of one of the sides.... which would be either: the californian governer or bush jr jr.

OR

We will make something like the terminator. We make smart A.I that makes it to think and question why they are being slaves.

My. stupid. thinking and I just like it(screw the bible... ok not really.)

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Personally, I see the United States putting too much pressure on North Korea over nuclear missiles which can't reach the US, China coming to their defense, United States putting embargos and pressure on China, China retaliating with force, and an upscale into Nuclear War.

Give it 50 years.

Brentaliath

Brentaliath Revived 2012

The Sun will engolf the first four planets, Or a World War will happen but it will be the Middle East and all the Countries that we fought against in previous wars. To get back at us for pushing them around, and winning the wars against them.

The world also could be destroyed my global warming, or collide with the moon, or another planet.