The Short Short Story Collection of Chrissy

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Chrissy, Jul 23, 2003.

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

((note: short short refers to the fact that all the stories have less than 50 words. they are difficult to write, in that it requires good revision skills (which i certainly lack). I'm starting with three that I just wrote, and I'll add more later.))

~*~

“And The Cheese Attacks Me As I Eat It”

"Oh no," the girl screamed, as she ate a piece of American cheese, and felt it fight its way down her throat. "The cheese will destroy me now" And the cheese did. Soon, the girl turned into a giant piece of American cheese.

~*~

“Why Is It Raining Muffins?”

A girl sat outside, looking up. Her mother called to her, “You better come in! It’s going to rain.” The girl stayed outside, and when the sun vanished, she felt crumbs hit her, followed by muffins. “Mommy, why is it raining muffins?” “Because God is throwing them away.”

~*~

“A Phobia of Balloons”

Daphne was always afraid of balloons. At parties, they seemed to laugh and attack her. Today, Daphne was going to get them back; she came with a needle. But as she walked up to a balloon, it spoke back. “Would you like it if we poked a needle at you?”

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

lol, they're good. My favorite is "A Phobia of Balloons". I'm guessing it inspired you when your balloon suddenly 'attacked' you?

Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

As i already said on AIM, theyre pretty funny...i like em

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Those are funny! :lol:

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

Yes, that's where I got the idea for phobia of balloons! hehe thanks for the reviews, guys. I've got three more coming your way soon, I just need to type them up.