6/14/2012 - St. Petersburg, Russia

Discussion in 'News' started by Jeff, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

At long last, we come to the conclusion of this leg of the 2012 World Tour, as Linkin Park plays their final show on the 14th at the SKK Arena in St. Petersburg, Russia, just 12 days before the official US release of their upcoming album, LIVING THINGS. Seeing as this last show is an arena show, there is a possibility that their setlist could be similar to their shows in Berlin, Germany and at the House of Blues in West Hollywood, CA earlier this year.

[youtube]gAQBZlTFU1g[/youtube]
    TINFOIL / Faint - Odessa, Ukraine

The last show Linkin Park played was their first ever show in Ukraine, where they headlined the Prosto Rock Festival in Odessa. They played the main headline setlist which has been used throughout the tour for non-festival dates, notably Berlin, Germany and most recently Bucharest, Romania, which includes opening with TINFOIL and Faint, while closing with the Bleed It Out and Sabotage medley that has been played throughout the entire tour.

After this show, Linkin Park will be taking a small 13 day break, before returning to the US to perform on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on the 27th, and at Club Nokia in Los Angeles for X Games LA 2012 on the 29th.

Are you guys ready for a rockin' show in St. Petersburg? Just a reminder that any fans attending the show can send updates on Twitter, @LPAssociation and join in on the discussion here on the forums!

saad94

saad94 Well-Known Member

How can I get the tix for the club Nokia show in Los Angeles? I'm already seeing them for the Honda Civic Tour at the Home Depot Center, but can't wait that long to see them XD

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

They are doing giveaways on the X Games facebook account.

Malvar

Malvar Well-Known Member

OMG, the crowd has gone crazy on that performance of Faint. That make me want to be there so bad.

Dekar

Dekar swimmingsmoke LPA VIP

Awesome crowd ^^

Troll hard

Troll hard Active Member

Wow,I havent seen anything like that before.1)there was slam during first 3 songs 2)flashmob,paper planes during medley 3)mike went to the crowd,took ones camera and made picture !!amazing saint Petersburg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.