Watch BURN IT DOWN Video in 3D on Nintendo 3DS

Discussion in 'News' started by Zane, Jun 26, 2012.

Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Linkin Park Twitter has just announced that you can catch their latest video for BURN IT DOWN in 3D on Nintendo 3DS devices! Check out the tweet below:

[​IMG]

Source: LP Twitter

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
    Arun1910

Arun1910 Well-Known Member

yay.

Kmid24

Kmid24 Well-Known Member

the eshop on the 3DS isn't working for me right now

Fragmuffin

Fragmuffin I wish my friends were bubbles, bubbles...

Heh, it's pretty cool that they got their music video on the 3DS. I may watch it later, if only for the fact that it's in 3D. :p

MicCarrera

MicCarrera Well-Known Member

I don't like 3D crap, it usally gets annoying. Plus i dont even have a 3DS, im not exactly a kid anymore :p

Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Nice, I'll check it out later

Fragmuffin

Fragmuffin I wish my friends were bubbles, bubbles...

Breaking news: Only children play video games.

More at 11.

Vriska

Vriska Wiki Staff LPA VIP

ಠ_ಠ

DRGL

DRGL Member

GREAT!
    *Not available in my country*

crazygolfer

crazygolfer Well-Known Member

Neither am I, yet I'm a fully grown man about to finish college with my 3DS in one hand and my Vita in the other. :)

MicCarrera

I never said I didn't like video games, I love them, play em like 2 to 3 hours a day. Nintendo though is more aimed for little kids and less LP fans proabably have it.

Vriska

Vriska Wiki Staff LPA VIP

I think this bears repeating.

ಠ_ಠ

Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

Nintendo is not aimed for little kids. Have you ever played a Mario game or a Zelda game. what about a Metriod game or Smash Bros. All four of those series appeal to people OF ALL AGES. Nintendo appeals to people of all ages, and Nintendo has some of the best series ever. Mario is the highest selling series of all time. Why? Because it's awesome and it appeals to more than just kids.

Decay

Decay Well-Known Member

Not really sure if I'm doing this right here.. Can someone explain me how I can watch this video? I've checked Nintendo Video and it won't show up. Tried the e-shop but that's offline for maintenance.

Blake

I have a 3ds and never use it, time to pull it out again!

MicCarrera

I know I love some of those games, but they also have a lot of kids games and other systems have more adult games. Nintendo is aimmed for kids, most everyone one will agree with that. Never said not for older ppl to, just more aimmed for kids

Blake

Eh, if you say so. Almost everyone likes nintendo. I know someone who plays Halo professionally and makes money off of it, and he also loves nintendo. Hates COD and apple tho haha, but he loves Nintendo. Nintendo makes amazing first party games, and that's why they sell because more than just kidds buy the game, and that's why the Nintendo DS is the second highest selling system ever after the PS2 (used to be third but im pretty sure it beat the Ps1).

MicCarrera

I know I love Mario and Zedla, I think they could get even more sales and ppl if they got more adult games from Mircosoft and Sony. Same if those systems added more Nintendo series. Unforently, completion doesnt allow that :(.

Narc85

Narc85 Well-Known Member

I'm not overly familiar with how Nintendo Video works - I know it updates at random when you leave the console on. Are the videos it downloads stored to the SD card? If so, I wonder what the chances are of this appearing online? I have a 3D computer monitor and 3D projector and would love to watch it on both (though I know the resolution won't be outstanding). Chances of it appearing on the Aussie version of Nintendo Video = slim!

I wonder if the guys who converted Waiting For The End and Iridescent to 3D have done the conversion on this? Waiting For The End was never made public but the work they did on Iridescent was pretty decent as far as 3D conversions go.

mastae

mastae Some Honky

The problem with this argument is that you don't take into account how their fast selling Wii-Fit-esque games sell by the hot cakes with 40+'s

Nintendo gets a lot of third party kids games, sure.

And Sony and Microsoft get mainly Mature rated third party games, yeah, but the problem is is that's all they get. So whereas Nintendo appeals to a fucking massive age demographic, Sony and Microsoft appeal to a much smaller one.

Your comment "so less LP fans probably have it," is hilarious since LP arguably make "family friendly rock," with all the kiddies they've gathered from the Transformers films. Not to mention how I went to the AMC event the other day and several of the audience members were kids with their families.

LP probably applies to as wide of a demographic as Nintendo.