Hairstyles

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Tony, Apr 14, 2004.

Tony

Tony war in your bedroom.

What kind of hair styles have you guys had?

I have had spiked and long
    [​IMG]

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I usually spike my hair.

Nowhere Kid

Nowhere Kid Well-Known Member

My hair is currently short and flipped out on the sides. It's been spiked, mohawked, and liberty spiked before though.

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

well ya'v seen my pics, i spike my hair but its getting to long to spike now so i leave it, im getting this guys hair

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I have brown hair with blond streaks in it and my hair is wavy and currently shoulder-length.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

blond, short n sweet.

Hybrid_Bunny

Hybrid_Bunny Super Member LPA Super Member

I have short black hair and it kinda looks like the hairstyle that Rivers Cuomo had in the Green Album era.

Leslie

Leslie huh? LPA Super Member

I have shoulder-length brownish hair with blonde streaks. I just got bangs cut... the ones that are kind of long and sweep to the side.

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

My hair is between shoulder and armpit length, brown, and not exactly wavy, but not straight as a board either...the ends are dyed purple at the moment, and in the past have been blue and green.

Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

My typical hairstyles are the same as Tony's (sometimes I mix them. ;) ). I've tried liberty spikes, but my hair NEVER stays upright. It curves to the side or something like that. :mellow: It's so f****** annoying! I sometimes color it, too, usually red or blue, but just with gel, because I frequently change my hair style. I just wrote a paragraph about my hair... :chemist:

coley8605

coley8605 Guest

My hair....... too blonde. The end.

May

May Ambient

wow hard...

-Dreads (for a couple of weeks)
    -long (like Amy Lee's length)
    -ends dyed red
    -highlighted blonde, orange
    -dyed whole head red, brown, blue black
    -bright blue hair extendtions
    -this weird braided thing (for a couple of weeks)

currently: short with bangs

and i want to dye it purple

i think that's about it :lol:

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

I like my hair long, but not too long or it begins to curl a lot (I have wavy hair). I like it long because I spike my hair. I make really big spikes and in an ordely fashion, too :lol:. However, from the third quarter on, I've been just wearing a Linkin Park hat because people began critisizing me for it and spending twenty minutes every morning got a little much since I am not a morning person anymore :p.

I used to spike it how majority do with high lighted/red tips, but I grew out of that stage :p.

Before I used to leave it alone. Not do anything with it, but it was boring, so then I moved on to spiking. Now I barely spike my hair (when in school), but I'd spike it whenever I go out (which is seldom :p).

I really want to change my hairstyle, but having wavy hair doesn't help any because it can curl so quickly when long...

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

My hair is always the same and boring. Blonde, a little big long and wavy.

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

my hair is always same and boring as well. except that its like dark but not black enough [so one day im dying it black black black]. and then its aboput amy lee's/may's size. straight. i usually tie it in this weird thinigie i came up with.

Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

My hear is shoulder lenght..... It's too wavy and curly ... and it's light brown and i don't like that colour :lol:

Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

A bit shorter than shoulder lenght with a longer lock on the right side of my face (I'll be rejected by my friends if I cut it) I died them dark red last september but I'm sick of the color, will change it in May or something like that............................. Any idea of colors???

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

When I was younger I used to have my hair cut short like a boy. Trust me, it wasn't pretty. I was going through a phase.. a very very LONG phase. :lol:

But now of course my hair is long and down to my shoulders. My Mom won't let me die it.. I'm so tired of blonde hair. It bores me. I want black and red streaks, that'd be awsome.

ella1432

ella1432 Well-Known Member

my hair is long and brown and boring. i dyed it black the other day for a laugh with one of those wash in-wash out dyes, and it has stained my hair so it's gone a few shades darker than normal but it's cool i like it better this way.

anyanka2040

anyanka2040 Well-Known Member

My hair is shoulder length atm and sorta wavy. I can make it go dead straight but it wont go curly unless i get lotsa layers
    it was blonde....Since then i have been bright red, almost black, blonde again, dark brown. It was all boring stuff coz my school wouldnt let me dy it an unnatural color :angry:

when i get the money im going really dark brown with red or blue streaks...or bright pink with black (if work will let me get away with it)