PDA

View Full Version : YEAUHHHH!! Okaayyyyyy!!



Derek
04-29-2004, 05:29 PM
WHAT!? (http://gallery.thevboard.com/users/e1eveN/lil_john.swf)

Okaayyy!!!

Leslie
04-29-2004, 05:33 PM
I saw this the other day... it's the best thing ever. I love Lil John, don't ask me why... :lol:

ass_kicker
04-29-2004, 05:59 PM
:lol: its so stupid and so funny... :lol:

Hana
04-29-2004, 07:49 PM
The music won't stop even if I close the window... WTF??????

Faint.09
04-29-2004, 07:57 PM
Hahaha, I saw it a few weeks ago, and I have been doing it to my friends for a while, now they wanna kick my ass,lol. ^_^

Mark
04-29-2004, 09:27 PM
I saw Dave Chapelle do a skit on this about a month ago on the Dave Chappelle show. It was amazing. You can find video of it on Kazaa, I highly recommend it. Just search "chappelle" and find "lil jon". He was at an airport and the lady at the counter was asking him a bunch of questions to which he replied with either what?, ok! and yeah!.

They did a second version of it where Lil Jon was talking with his alter-ego on the phone and it was constant What?'s Yeah!'s and Ok!'s. Man, it was awesome.

emmmers
04-29-2004, 11:57 PM
:lol: A bunch of guys do this in my P.E. class everyday, it gets annoying after a while.

Glenn
04-29-2004, 11:59 PM
:lol:

Leslie
04-30-2004, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by Mark@Apr 29 2004, 02:27 PM
I saw Dave Chapelle do a skit on this about a month ago on the Dave Chappelle show. It was amazing. You can find video of it on Kazaa, I highly recommend it. Just search "chappelle" and find "lil jon". He was at an airport and the lady at the counter was asking him a bunch of questions to which he replied with either what?, ok! and yeah!.

They did a second version of it where Lil Jon was talking with his alter-ego on the phone and it was constant What?'s Yeah!'s and Ok!'s. Man, it was awesome.
I'm watching that right now... :lol:

TeMpEsT
04-30-2004, 04:14 AM
After seeing this all over the place it got pretty annoying... :wth:

Trish
04-30-2004, 03:09 PM
Yeahh...I guess....

I love Little John!! :)
The drunk peanut!

Will
04-30-2004, 08:35 PM
It's not very funny because the guy is annoying as hell.

Derek
04-30-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Will@Apr 30 2004, 03:35 PM
It's not very funny because the guy is annoying as hell.
That's the purpose. Hence why Chapelle made fun of Lil' Jon.

TeMpEsT
04-30-2004, 08:43 PM
Bleh I'll keep my opinions to myself. :rolleyes:

Will
04-30-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Derek+Apr 30 2004, 03:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Derek @ Apr 30 2004, 03:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Will@Apr 30 2004, 03:35 PM
It&#39;s not very funny because the guy is annoying as hell.
That&#39;s the purpose. Hence why Chapelle made fun of Lil&#39; Jon. [/b][/quote]
The purpose was for it to not be funny?

OKAAAYYY. :rolleyes:

Leslie
04-30-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Will@Apr 30 2004, 01:45 PM
OKAAAYYY.
HAHAHA, now your doing it too&#33;












just kidding, don&#39;t kill me. :unsure:

Will
04-30-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Leslie+Apr 30 2004, 03:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Leslie @ Apr 30 2004, 03:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Will@Apr 30 2004, 01:45 PM
OKAAAYYY.
HAHAHA, now your doing it too&#33;












just kidding, don&#39;t kill me. :unsure: [/b][/quote]
I did that on purpose. :lol:.

emmmers
05-01-2004, 12:06 AM
I was pissing my parents off by doing that yesterday. Seriously, those three words can answer everything they ask you to do. Yeah and Okay are pretty self explanitory, if you wanna say no, just say "What?" instead. :lol:

Mark
05-01-2004, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Will+Apr 30 2004, 06:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Will @ Apr 30 2004, 06:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Derek@Apr 30 2004, 03:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Will@Apr 30 2004, 03:35 PM
It&#39;s not very funny because the guy is annoying as hell.
That&#39;s the purpose. Hence why Chapelle made fun of Lil&#39; Jon.
The purpose was for it to not be funny?

OKAAAYYY. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
The purpose was to make fun of him because he&#39;s annoying as hell. :lol:

Arhaz
05-09-2004, 05:19 PM
isn&#39;t the music there in nfs underground too? :D

Derek
05-09-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by freakolp@May 9 2004, 12:19 PM
isn&#39;t the music there in nfs underground too? :D
FROM DA WINNNDOOWW, TO DA WAHHHL&#33; TILL DA SWEAT DROP DOWN N&#39; FALL, DOWN DESE FEMALEZ CRAWL, DOWHN SKEE, SKEE, SKEE, SKEE, SKEE, SKEE, DOWHN SKEE SKEE SKEE...

In otherwords, yes....unfortunately.

Arhaz
05-09-2004, 05:38 PM
i knew it&#33;&#33;&#33; i think it&#39;s a catchy tune...

enfestid
05-09-2004, 05:44 PM
LMFAO... seen it before, but still love it :)

Fav Dave Chapelle skit/bit = Prince :D

Mark
05-09-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by enfestid@May 9 2004, 03:14 PM
LMFAO... seen it before, but still love it :)

Fav Dave Chapelle skit/bit = Prince :D
Yes&#33; :lol:

He&#39;s so cold&#33; It&#39;s amazing.

Charlie Murphy: "And then he started serving us pancakes&#33;"
Prince: "Better luck next time.....bitches."

My favorites are the two Lil&#39; Jon ones, Celebrity Stories: Rick James and his segment about having And One Tennis, Baseball and Bowling tapes like the basketball ones. My brother bought the entire first season on DVD and it&#39;s so funny.

Rachel
05-09-2004, 06:56 PM
My dad and his group went to Florida, and they had to stop off at the Atlanta airport, and they went through the entire airport, shouting that...

Twas hilarious

h!vltge
05-29-2004, 10:33 PM
I love his rick james impression, EXCELLENT




And i think the correct term is "YyYyAyYyA&#33;&#33;"

Chris Luke
05-30-2004, 05:43 PM
If i have to hear that annoying lil jon impresion one more time i&#39;m going to throw my tv out the window.
The Rick James impression was funny though.