PDA

View Full Version : New Album Countdown



Will
01-04-2003, 08:41 PM
79 DAYS for you u.k. folk

80 DAYS for us u.s. folk

c'mon, help me count it down! march 25th is the release date!

"Looks like the word is out - March 24 - roll on ^.^;;" - bob, LPU forums mod

:D :D :D

a k u m a /

Todd
01-04-2003, 08:45 PM
hmm, 80 days till my birthday then..... this counter now has 2 purposes, lol

Will
01-04-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Todd@Jan 4 2003, 03:45 PM
hmm, 80 days till my birthday then..... this counter now has 2 purposes, lol
hehe, this is so awesome. you're going to have one hell of a birthday party blastin' lp's new album for your friends. :D

a k u ma /

Kęton
01-04-2003, 08:51 PM
That's so cool... But I bet if you go to some smaller stores the day before, they'll have it as well. I went to K-mart a day before the U.S. release of Reanimation and they had it :lol:. I'm gonna' see if they'll have it a day early again for the new album as well :D.

:chemist:

Todd
01-04-2003, 08:52 PM
The thing is, with my shitty luck, I'll buy the CD at Best Buy as soon as the store opens, then Ill probably go to dinner with family at night and get a Best Buy gift card.

But Im not waiting until night though ;)

edit: screw that, Ill use my employee discount at Target and get 10% off.......



Last edited by Todd at Jan 4 2003, 02:52 PM

Will
01-04-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Todd@Jan 4 2003, 03:52 PM
The thing is, with my shitty luck, I'll buy the CD at Best Buy as soon as the store opens, then Ill probably go to dinner with family at night and get a Best Buy gift card.

But Im not waiting until night though ;)

edit: screw that, Ill use my employee discount at Target and get 10% off.......
good plan, todd, good plan. :D

a k u m a /

Todd
01-04-2003, 08:55 PM
if Im working March 24th, I might be able to snag a copy early, depends if the person working in electroncs that night wants to give me a copy (or if they move me to the electronics department, I can get a copy)

Amy
01-05-2003, 12:10 AM
im probably gonna get it like 2 weeks after all of u so its not good <_< but i get my &#036;20 off&#33; yay :lol:

Hybrid Soldier
01-05-2003, 02:55 AM
how the hell r u getting 20 bucks off

Amy
01-05-2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Hybrid Soldier@Jan 5 2003, 12:55 PM
how the hell r u getting 20 bucks off
coz my cousin works at this place and he said he would get it for me coz he can get &#036;20 off for some reason :blink:

XxLPxX
01-05-2003, 08:12 PM
The CD probably doesn&#39;t even cost 20 bucks.. :P

Will
01-05-2003, 08:14 PM
78 days = uk
79 days = us

a k u m a /

Omar
01-05-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Todd@Jan 4 2003, 02:55 PM
if Im working March 24th, I might be able to snag a copy early, depends if the person working in electroncs that night wants to give me a copy (or if they move me to the electronics department, I can get a copy)
sometimes they ship a few days early *hint hint*
;)

EDIT:

TOO LONG = UK
TOO LONG = US
:D

Yes, I&#39;m back from hell and I brought pictures and souvenirs&#33;

Todd
01-05-2003, 09:12 PM
yes it would be nice if I had a copy on the 20th or so :D

Amy
01-05-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by XxLPxX@Jan 6 2003, 06:12 AM
The CD probably doesn&#39;t even cost 20 bucks.. :P
they do at the place he works... :blink: but im gonna let him get it neways coz if it costs less then &#036;20 he dont even have to pay nething :rolleyes:

Alex
01-05-2003, 11:32 PM
I just added a count down to the main site pages, check it out ;)

XxLPxX
01-06-2003, 08:43 PM
I have a questions for you (alex) its way off topic but whos the guy in your sig and your avatar.. it looked like Chester but then it didn&#39;t..

Hybrid Soldier
01-06-2003, 11:14 PM
im so impatient for that next album
reanimation took so frickin long and it wasnt much of a hit
76 days left and counting..........&#33;............



Last edited by Hybrid Soldier at Jan 6 2003, 11:15 PM

Todd
01-07-2003, 03:28 AM
Since the release date isn&#39;t confirmed yet (see the news topic) I&#39;ll lock this to mislead newcomers that it is the real release date. Once a release date is confirmed by LP, we&#39;ll have another countdown topic