PDA

View Full Version : anyone love/belive Jesus/GOD

hybriddragon
03-15-2004, 02:03 AM
hey there im a Christian and a few hours ago i was reading a post about fearing death and not many people belived in God. :o
Just to say... Jesus died for each and every one of us. we have the freedom to do what we do because of that. he was beaten so badly and then hung on a cross to bleed to death. go see the Passion if you havent. ok? ^_^

Andrea
03-15-2004, 02:04 AM
oh man. :whistle:

I am a Christian and yes I believe in God.

Kęton
03-15-2004, 02:13 AM
Not another one of these. Sorry, we tried to have one of these topics before, but they never stayed civil. I'm going to close this for now. If another staff member thinks that people can discuss this kind of stuff in a civil manner, they can re-open it.

Todd
03-15-2004, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by hybriddragon@Mar 14 2004, 08:03 PM
hey there im a Christian and a few hours ago i was reading a post about fearing death and not many people belived in God. :o
Just to say... Jesus died for each and every one of us. we have the freedom to do what we do because of that. he was beaten so badly and then hung on a cross to bleed to death. go see the Passion if you havent. ok? ^_^
Its ok to have your religious beliefs, but don't preach to others. As far as I'm concerned, Jesus could have been a drug addict who overdosed on heroin.

Mark
03-15-2004, 03:47 AM
You're warned for not respecting other people's opinions/beliefs, hybriddragon.