PDA

View Full Version : Weird Dreams

Mr. Benzedrine
03-01-2004, 05:56 PM
If you could list what your worst or weirdest dream was here it would be cool, thanks in advance.

Mine was when i was in my room and i found a dead body in the cupboard and i panicked (sp?) so i threw it in the trashcan, but then my neighbour found it and took it to the police then i got put in jail, but, then i got back out only to find that another dead body had appeared, then i got woke up to go to school......... :unsure:.............:wth: it was freaky lol

TeMpEsT
03-01-2004, 05:58 PM
I remember one time, it was after playing Halo for about 10-15 hours at a LAN party. I fell asleep, (literally passed out, actually, from certain things :chemist: ), and dreamed of being Master Chief himself fighting off hordes of Covenant and Flood in Blood Gulch. I dream in digital. ^_^

Chris
03-01-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Vanil4_Intel@Mar 1 2004, 06:58 PM
I remember one time, it was after playing Halo for about 10-15 hours at a LAN party. I fell asleep, (literally passed out, actually, from certain things :chemist: ), and dreamed of being Master Chief himself fighting off hordes of Covenant and Flood in Blood Gulch. I dream in digital. ^_^
sweeet! (w00t) Master Chief pwnd everyone :P

I had my dreams, yeah :P I dreamed that i was walking over the highway, and i saw a truck coming, so i ran to the grass. But like a 10seconds later it passed me. So nothing wrong.. right? Well, the back of the truck slipped to the left, so it flipped 5 times and alot of cars crashed into it. I went home, and i saw that the truck driver, was me :mellow: Then i woke up in sweat :P

ass_kicker
03-01-2004, 06:48 PM
my really scary dream was... it was a really weird one. kind of a sick scary one.
so i dont know who. but someone sewed someones lips together and they couldnt talk... and then two men came to me and they took me into a coffin... locked it with a key and took the coffin somewhere and buried it with me still alive in it. so then i had to lie there and i couldnt turn or anything for like hours... and just wait for my death and i couldnt get out and i couldnt die. f*cking scary.

[Fool]
03-01-2004, 07:54 PM
woah! a few nights ago i was tlking to the girl i really like on the phone for like 40 mins then i wwent to bed really late and i dreamt dat i was round her house and her mum came in and really upset her and she started crying and the room flooded and i felt like i was drowning and then the water drained and it was jst me and her in the room and her mum had bin washed away and then the girl i like got really angry and i had 2 calm her down then the fone rang an i picked it up and a goo came out of the phone and then it formed into my bst m8 who has been begging me to ask her out then he pressed me and the girl i like 2gether and we ended up kissin :P :P i wish the last bit would happen in real life it wont tho :(

Hana
03-01-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Chris+Mar 1 2004, 08:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chris @ Mar 1 2004, 08:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Vanil4_Intel@Mar 1 2004, 06:58 PM
sweeet&#33; (w00t) Master Chief pwnd everyone :P

I had my dreams, yeah :P I dreamed that i was walking over the highway, and i saw a truck coming, so i ran to the grass. But like a 10seconds later it passed me. So nothing wrong.. right? Well, the back of the truck slipped to the left, so it flipped 5 times and alot of cars crashed into it. I went home, and i saw that the truck driver, was me :mellow: Then i woke up in sweat :P [/b][/quote]
You play GTA too much :mellow:

:lol:

[Fool]
03-01-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Hana+Mar 1 2004, 07:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hana @ Mar 1 2004, 07:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Chris@Mar 1 2004, 08:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Vanil4_Intel@Mar 1 2004, 06:58 PM
sweeet&#33; (w00t) Master Chief pwnd everyone :P

I had my dreams, yeah :P I dreamed that i was walking over the highway, and i saw a truck coming, so i ran to the grass. But like a 10seconds later it passed me. So nothing wrong.. right? Well, the back of the truck slipped to the left, so it flipped 5 times and alot of cars crashed into it. I went home, and i saw that the truck driver, was me :mellow: Then i woke up in sweat :P
You play GTA too much :mellow:

:lol: [/b][/quote]
yea lol :lol:

Alacrity
03-01-2004, 08:10 PM
My friend had a dream that midgets were taking over our town and that her friend&#39;s boyfriend was put in jail for cutting one of their heads off :mellow:

But mine aren&#39;t that wierd. But I always notice that if I like someone, and I dream about them, the crush is over soon after. It&#39;s so wierd.

Will
03-01-2004, 08:53 PM
I once had a dream where I was dreaming, and in the dream that I was dreaming, I was dreaming that I was having another dream.

When I woke up, I wasn&#39;t sure if I was really awake. :lol:

Dan
03-01-2004, 09:09 PM
I had a dream once that i kept flying down these steps and then i hit the ground and ran back up and did it agian. :whistle:

im so stupid
:withstupid:

Anya
03-01-2004, 09:10 PM
I have alot of dreams.

-cough-

:whistle: :shifty:

TeMpEsT
03-01-2004, 09:11 PM
I&#39;ve had those..."Matrix-type" dreams. You start beating the Hell out of someone, then you dream of waking up, and you&#39;re in this completely different world that you&#39;re oblivious of. :chemist:

Will
03-01-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Anya@Mar 1 2004, 04:10 PM
I have alot of dreams.

-cough-

:chemist:

Dan
03-01-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Anya@Mar 1 2004, 09:10 PM
I have alot of dreams.

-cough-

I have alot of dreams also :shifty:

Chris
03-01-2004, 09:23 PM
I had another weird dream, but thats with leather and stuff..

Dan
03-01-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Chris@Mar 1 2004, 09:23 PM

umm whoa :chemist:

TeMpEsT
03-01-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Chris@Mar 1 2004, 09:23 PM

Intrigue me. ^_^

Chris
03-01-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Vanil4_Intel+Mar 1 2004, 10:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vanil4_Intel @ Mar 1 2004, 10:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Chris@Mar 1 2004, 09:23 PM

Intrigue me. ^_^ [/b][/quote]
Oh.. my dreams go waaaaaaay beyond your imagination ;)

:mellow:

*falls asleep*

DUDE&#33; I JUST HAD THE COOLEST DREAM EVER&#33; (w00t)

Adam
03-01-2004, 09:41 PM
About five years ago I used to have a dream that I was falling then landed in my bed
I had this dream for about 2 months

Anya
03-01-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Chris+Mar 1 2004, 04:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chris @ Mar 1 2004, 04:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Vanil4_Intel@Mar 1 2004, 10:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Chris@Mar 1 2004, 09:23 PM

Intrigue me. ^_^

*falls asleep*

DUDE&#33; I JUST HAD THE COOLEST DREAM EVER&#33; (w00t)[/b][/quote]
It was with me, wasn&#39;t it? :P

Chris
03-01-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Anya+Mar 1 2004, 10:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anya @ Mar 1 2004, 10:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Chris@Mar 1 2004, 04:38 PM

Intrigue me. ^_^

*falls asleep*

It was with me, wasn&#39;t it? :P [/b][/quote]
You had the best clothing ever :lol:

Anya
03-01-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Chris+Mar 1 2004, 04:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chris @ Mar 1 2004, 04:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Anya@Mar 1 2004, 10:42 PM

Originally posted by -Chris@Mar 1 2004, 04:38 PM

Intrigue me. ^_^

*falls asleep*

It was with me, wasn&#39;t it? :P
You had the best clothing ever :lol:[/b][/quote]
Yeah, in mine you were wearing a clownsuit&#33; :lol:

Sexy..kinda. :wth: :chemist:

LornVourkolakas
03-02-2004, 01:25 AM
I had a dream where I was watching my life on television.

I had another dream of me masturbating. It&#39;s sad when you can&#39;t even get laid in your dreams. :(

Yes, the quote "Not even in your dreams &#33;" is said a lot in my dreams.

linkin_sylph
03-02-2004, 03:11 AM
Yes yeS.. I&#39;ve had MANY Lp dreams..

I remember once when I was skating down the HIGHWAY, and suddenly MIKE appears and holds me...and we both hold each other and start skating down the highway X_X; And then, my best friend comes, and Mike disappears.. :&#39;( I was so sad.... And then me and my best-friend went skating downtown, and then my mom got mad at us, for skating in the highway....so she takes out a 10 dollar bill, and cuts it in half, and gives both of us one piece of it.. T_T;

AND recently, before the grammys.... I had a dream that I hugged all LP&#39;s girlfriends and wives and LP as well,....(AT the grammys) and omg.. I think it was Brads GF..or somethin.. but she looked like BEYONCE (Rofl)
Oh, and when I was huggin&#39; Joe, I asked him.. "Did you win the grammy?" And he shook his head no.. And the dream came true T_T; Jebus. I&#39;ve had SOOO many of &#39;em.

Leslie
03-02-2004, 03:13 AM
Just the other night I had a dream where some friends and I were on our way to see Britney Spears in concert. Then all of a sudden I saw that LP was doing a show the same night, so I ditched them to go to that. After the show I ended up hanging out with Mike Shinoda. It was cool until he started to become attracted to men... and was getting very ummm....excited. :whistle: It was probably the weirdest dream EVER.

I think my Queer Theory class is getting to me. :wth:

linkin_sylph
03-02-2004, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by sprocket1224@Mar 2 2004, 03:13 AM
Just the other night I had a dream where some friends and I were on our way to see Britney Spears in concert. Then all of a sudden I saw that LP was doing a show the same night, so I ditched them to go to that. After the show I ended up hanging out with Mike Shinoda. It was cool until he started to become attracted to men... and was getting very ummm....excited. :whistle: It was probably the weirdest dream EVER.

Ok. That is just W R O N G :&#39;( HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ABOTU MIKE.. I MEAN.. DREAM THAT WAY. T_T;

Leslie
03-02-2004, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by linkin_sylph+Mar 1 2004, 08:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (linkin_sylph @ Mar 1 2004, 08:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sprocket1224@Mar 2 2004, 03:13 AM

Ok. That is just W R O N G :&#39;( HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ABOTU MIKE.. I MEAN.. DREAM THAT WAY. T_T; [/b][/quote]
Uhhh... It was just a dream&#33; It wasn&#39;t reality... it&#39;s not a big deal. :rolleyes:

Derek
03-02-2004, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by Will@Mar 1 2004, 03:53 PM
I once had a dream where I was dreaming, and in the dream that I was dreaming, I was dreaming that I was having another dream.

When I woke up, I wasn&#39;t sure if I was really awake. :lol:
Funny thing is, that actually has happened to me so don&#39;t laugh you b*stard.

I kid you not, I force myself to wake up from a bad dream only to find out that when I wake up, I&#39;m still in an alternate dream reality (although it looks like my own) and whatever was chasing me in my dream is still around me.

After Brianna hurt me, I had two strange dreams. There was one dream where I was in a video game store (GameSpot if any of you guys have heard of it) but nobody was around at all, so I was looking for a video game when all of a sudden I heard a sound like a propane thing igniting and I look my way to see a huge ball of fire explode from the back room. I slammed as hard as I could on the front doors, while everything was a blur around me and finally I broke out into the world outside, only to find out there was nobody around and that the world around me was now a ghost town.

Later on I saw Brianna didnt want to bother with me, I tried to get to her but instead I was stopped by her step-father who shoved me down to the ground. I tried kicking but he took a rag and shoved it in my mouth to try and kill me....it took all of my might to wake up and when I did I woke up with my heart racing a mile a minute.

HARLEYsheXda
03-02-2004, 08:06 AM
dreams created "unintentionally" or "unpurposely"...

1. "unintentionally-initiated-by-something" dreams - whenever i think of something or some problems very, very hard and when it seems to me that i cannot get this kind of unpleasant thought over my head just before going to bed, it&#39;ll haunt my dream... :unsure:

2. "unpurposely-initiated-by-nothing" dreams - stupid, crazy dreams about deaths of the beloved-ones - friends, family members, the one who i looked up to; very dark, very abstract, very distant... that it just happen just like that and which i dont quite fancy&#33;&#33;... and sometimes it happens to me that i&#39;m always dreaming of sleeping with a man... but this is unintentionally happen... *well, not trying to be obscene here&#33;* it&#39;s just, i dont get it... WHY ME?... :D

Amy
03-02-2004, 08:43 AM
I have so many weird stupid dreams. I am too lazy to list one or a couple because they are just so long and weird and hard to understand. Most of them involve bad #### happening and death...

riddle
03-02-2004, 09:40 AM
I did actually have a LP dream once... well, they had a cameo. Kinda.

I walked with one of my friends to a stadium. Yes, a football stadium. Then we saw another one of my friends there driving a truck, which is very uncharacteristic for her. 0.o Anyway, we went inside. First we went to the sideline, and yeah, we watched LP play. Good stuff. Anyway, there was a sudden banging sound, screaming from the crowd, and there&#39;s a big gap here.
|
|
V
OK. I came out of the hall (what hall..?) with my dad. We went up into the stands to watch the football. There was a drunken guy next to me, and we started talking. I found out he liked Finger Eleven, and we had a great talk about them.
Suddenly, I knew that LP had died. I dunno how. But everyone knew it. People were going a little crazy. Then these 10-ft-tall black things (like no-face from spirited away) with giant black swords came along and started killing people. No-one ran or screamed, just sort of took it. The guy beside me was killed. I took the sword out of his body (the tall things had gone) and decided to keep it in memory of the dead drunken Finger Eleven guy.
Dad and I left the stadium then. I caught up with my friends. We all wanted to go to the city, which was about 5 mins drive away. One of my friends wanted me to walk with her to the city, and the other wanted me to go there by truck (a truck has two seats, so the three of us couldn&#39;t possibly fit). I decided to walk.
I lost my walking friend on the way, and wound up on a path through mangroves.
I heard footsteps behind me, and was scared, so I walked faster. Then a male voice called out to me from behind. I turned aroud to see who it was...
it was Hugo Weaving.
He wanted me to help him find coins in the mud. I said there weren&#39;t any. He said there was, and pointed. There they were. Coins in the mud. I started to help him pick them up, and as I was straightening to give him a handful, I noticed a sign he&#39;d been dragging along behind him (you know those &#39;open&#39; signs out front of convenience stores? With the icecream? One of those with wheels on). It said that LP was dead.
I looked at Hugo and asked him if he was a LP fan too.
Then I woke up.

That was my most recent weird dream. :wth:

Derek
03-02-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by HARLEYsheXda@Mar 2 2004, 03:06 AM
1. "unintentionally-initiated-by-something" dreams - whenever i think of something or some problems very, very hard and when it seems to me that i cannot get this kind of unpleasant thought over my head just before going to bed, it&#39;ll haunt my dream... :unsure:

Above = My Brianna inspired nightmares. :lol:

Cassie
03-02-2004, 06:49 PM
I had a dream last night, me and my best girlfriend were both dating Neil. In my dream I went to school (like today) and I met up with Neil. He told me he didn&#39;t wanna talk because he had dumped me. :&#39;( It felt so real, I almost didn&#39;t want to come to school this morning incase my dream was true. :( PS- It&#39;s not of course, me and Neil are as steady as ever. ^_^

Derek
03-02-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Cassie@Mar 2 2004, 01:49 PM
I had a dream last night, me and my best girlfriend were both dating Neil. In my dream I went to school (like today) and I met up with Neil. He told me he didn&#39;t wanna talk because he had dumped me. :&#39;( It felt so real, I almost didn&#39;t want to come to school this morning incase my dream was true. :( PS- It&#39;s not of course, me and Neil are as steady as ever. ^_^
Neil, you <censored>.

Oh no it&#39;s fake, never mind. :wth:

LornVourkolakas
03-02-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Amy@Mar 2 2004, 08:43 AM
I have so many weird stupid dreams. I am too lazy to list one or a couple because they are just so long and weird and hard to understand. Most of them involve bad #### happening and death...
I die in a lot of my dreams. I even had a dream that I was in the hospital a few weeks before I found out I had Cancer. So try to pay attention to those dreams. (I&#39;m one of those people who believe dreams are telling you something)

I had the weirdest dream last night. I don&#39;t remember it clearly but I do remember looking into my bathroom mirror and being this black kid who is matching with the color green. I had army pants, green shirt, green shoes, green bandana with a green hat over - just green.

Then something would happen. Like my dream would go on and than the mirror thing where I look in the mirror would happen again. And I would still be the same kid. Than more stuff happens and the mirror thing again.

I forgot the events that happened inbetween looking in the mirror. I remember it was weird, though. Sort of reminds me of a Tim Burton movie. Seriously, it does.

Kśton
03-03-2004, 12:50 AM
I usually only dream of dying. I either get hit by a truck or train (I never could make out which it was early enough in my dream) or I&#39;m falling and right on imact, I wake up...:wth:

Usually, once my head hits the pillow, I knock out and it feels like I just went to sleep when I wake up. Supposedly we all dream through out the night, but the dreams we don&#39;t finish are the ones we remember--is that true :wth:?

coley8605
03-03-2004, 01:33 AM
A few years ago, I used to have the SAME dream every night for a week or two. It was so weird...

I would walk out to our kitchen, look around, and then I&#39;d notice a pair of blue jeans laying next to our refrigerator. In a slow motion walk, I&#39;d move toward the pants. And then... As I would go to pick them up, pants would start flying all around the kitchen. Just hundreds of them.

The end. :rolleyes:

LornVourkolakas
03-03-2004, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Keaton@Mar 3 2004, 12:50 AM
I usually only dream of dying. I either get hit by a truck or train (I never could make out which it was early enough in my dream) or I&#39;m falling and right on imact, I wake up...:wth:

Usually, once my head hits the pillow, I knock out and it feels like I just went to sleep when I wake up. Supposedly we all dream through out the night, but the dreams we don&#39;t finish are the ones we remember--is that true :wth:?
I don&#39;t think that could be determined as of yet because you can&#39;t tell if a dream is "finished". I mean, even if you die in it, the dream could still go on.

Caitlin
03-03-2004, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Keaton@Mar 2 2004, 07:50 PM
I usually only dream of dying. I either get hit by a truck or train (I never could make out which it was early enough in my dream) or I&#39;m falling and right on imact, I wake up...:wth:?

Usually, once my head hits the pillow, I knock out and it feels like I just went to sleep when I wake up. Supposedly we all dream through out the night, but the dreams we don&#39;t finish are the ones we remember--is that true?

From what I&#39;ve heard, realistically dreams last all but..five minutes, maybe more, maybe less. It just takes all night to..well dream them.

How can you tell if a dream is unfinished based on whether or not you remember it&#39;s details? Maybe the ones we do not remember weren&#39;t finished either..and on account of being awakened by some disturbance or other, be it naturally or an alarm clock, it just disappears..completely..so we can never really know..

I can&#39;t recall the amount of times I&#39;ve fallen in my dreams and never proceeded to wake up. I just kept dreaming. Generally when this happens I get that feeling you get when you&#39;re in rollercoaster in you&#39;re just at the peak of the ramp and suddenly you lurch forward and descend towards the ground. You feel like you&#39;re falling, on the edge of slipping away but there&#39;s the smallest, tiniest strength holding you back. Upon &#39;landing,&#39; it&#39;s just a another lurch and your pulse rate increases sharply and viola, you&#39;re still asleep. Really weird.

Then there are those times where you&#39;re drifting away to sleep, and you&#39;re caught in the middle of being conscious and half asleep. So you aren&#39;t really dreaming anything but really reviewing previous thoughts that have crossed your mind during the day, emotions or the like, twisting them into symbols or other representations as your mind slowly forms in a picture with them, most times never making any sense whatsoever. Occasionally dreams will have a meaning, but that&#39;s when you have to look for and decipher these &#39;symbols.&#39;

Right..so I didn&#39;t really contribute a dream to this thread, but I&#39;ll edit this later.

Amy
03-03-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by coley8605@Mar 3 2004, 11:33 AM
A few years ago, I used to have the SAME dream every night for a week or two. It was so weird...

I would walk out to our kitchen, look around, and then I&#39;d notice a pair of blue jeans laying next to our refrigerator. In a slow motion walk, I&#39;d move toward the pants. And then... As I would go to pick them up, pants would start flying all around the kitchen. Just hundreds of them.

The end. :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: .

That&#39;s awesome&#33;

Mechanical Christ
03-18-2004, 11:20 AM
My favourite and weirdest dream was...(It was all black, at night.) I was a black panther. then it/me went down the stairs in my room, and crossed the street. Then suddenly it/ me was in a different place, in front of a house.
It/I went in and saw one of my enemies. It/I growled in eagerness and annoyance. I wanted to torture my prey but it was asleep. It/ I swiped really hard my enemy&#39;s face. His name is Alton. That woke him up. Then I started attacking him. Blood spattered on the wall.

After liberal amounts of it had splattered onto the walls i suddenly turned into the Grim Reaper. (you know, that cloaked and hooded guy with the scythe, or the blade-on-the-stick) Then i hissed in the low menacing voice, "Prepare to be tortured..."

Then i used the scythe to gouge out his intestines and mangle his body. Laughing menacingly, i left, after looking at the fear still stuck on Alton&#39;s face and definitely after blowing it up with a C-4 so that his brain splattered on the walls of his bedroom.

Can i have a comment on this? Just so that I know I don&#39;t have too much pent-up energy.

smallizkool
07-26-2004, 06:35 PM
mine had to be this one.

Busted came to perform at my school half way through the perfermance they pulled out machine guns and went alon the students numbering them 1 and 2 number ones had to go in to a room nd number twos line up outside, this line was realy long and streched out to the playing field ms. mils my old primary school teacher was there, anyway we started to pass along theese bin bags full dummies along the line and dump them on the grass.

we then turned onto busted and kicked thier ass.

The Doctor
07-26-2004, 06:35 PM
Wow, dont bump up old threads like this, ever.

LinkinJunior
07-27-2004, 02:39 PM
I had a weird dream where there were two dream threads that were basically excatly the same. Weird eh?

Chris
07-27-2004, 05:01 PM
Im predecting things.. or something that lookes like the word :P Its scary. Or, when i think of a year ( like 1992 ) i hear it couple minutes later on the radio that there&#39;s coming a song from 1992 in couple minutes

its scary as hell

Rinkin
07-27-2004, 05:09 PM
I had a dream I beat the **** out of this kid in my neighborhood. I ran from him and his leg got caught in a gate and I opened and closed the gate really fast then his skin tore off so you could see the flesh and there was blood everywhere (that&#39;s only part of it). Some lady was looking on and looked like she was about to call the cops. After that I ran inside and woke up.

I was scared to hang out with that kid for the next couple of days.

LinkinJunior
07-27-2004, 05:17 PM
To be serious I had a weird dream a few nights ago. It involved me and aliens that had come to attack us. The weird part is when they finally showed up, the aliens delpoyed what appeared to be small little robots. The small little robots started coming at me and they changed me into a robot, which caused me to attack my own friends. Weird eh?

Anya
07-27-2004, 07:27 PM
I had a wierd dream last night. Where my ex-boyfriend (in which who i&#39;m still mad at) lied to me and said he was with another girl. Which is wierd because that happened in real life. But I was so angry with him that I actually killed him and started.. beating him to death. I threw a lamp at him and I did other stuff but it&#39;s kind of fuzzy I can&#39;t rememeber.. I just yelled at him but I don&#39;t understand I could never kill someone. Ever. :unsure:

Cassie
07-27-2004, 10:28 PM
I had a dream about a month ago. Inwhich I was arguing with my mom. I had dyed my hair purple. She was screaming, "You&#39;re such a stupid f-ing kid&#33;" I was like, "What the f*ck Mom? I hate you&#33; I wanna die&#33;" I kicked her to the floor and started to beat the sh*t out of her. While I was beating her, I was scared. I woke up crying.

Twizted
07-27-2004, 11:31 PM
A month or two ago I had a dream that was about my sister commiting suicide. But no one was trying to stop her except me and she was like "Well I told mom and dad and they said it was fine so I am going to go ahead and do it", while she was all happy and everything. After she told me that my parents knew I went to them and asked them why they were letting her do it and all they said was "She wants to do it, so we are letting her do what she wants". Then right before she took some kind of pills I woke up, I was still not sure if it was a dream so I had to go check her room to make sure she was still there.
Then a few nights ago I had a dream that there were these 2 guys, I didn&#39;t know who they were but for some reason I knew that they were bad people. The first dream my sister killed one of them while I was trying to find the other guy. Then the next night I had a dream that was kind of a sequel to the first one and I killed the second guy, then stuck him in a drawer that was in my parents bathroom. Even though the drawer that is actually there is small, in my dream it was a big drawer that would be in a morgue. When I killed him, it wasn&#39;t a pretty site because I can still remember all the blood and the knife I used..
Those are by far the weirdest dreams I have ever had.

Michele
07-29-2004, 01:00 PM
I had a dream where Anya, Anya&#39;s mother, and I went to like JC Penny I think.. And for some reason the store owners thought it would bee cool to let Freddy Kruger come in to see people. Except in my dream her was an ALIVE person than was a canible and had been in jail. Anya was tyring to get me to go over to him because she knew I was scared shitless, and I was trying to hide behind a couch, but all the sudden no one was around but me & Freddy Kruger, and he was like The guy from Canable, he started telling me where I lived and who my friend was and where she lives, so I ran to find Anya&#39;s mom & Anya and Anya&#39;s mom was scared too so we tryed to go out the back of the store.. but He cought us and no one else was in the store but us at this point.. so basiclly he was trying to do #### to us and I couldn&#39;t ####### wake up I was terrified.. but then we finally tryed to run out to the car and got it, but he got on top and then my sister woke me up thank god. :mellow:

Atsuzen
07-31-2004, 06:58 AM
I had a weird dream last night, but I can&#39;t remember everything. All I remember was that a guy on a motorcycle stole my shoe and a packet of soya milk, and when I asked for it, he just gave it back. :lol: And I think Daffy Duck was chasing me down some spiral stairs, too.

Tomi
07-31-2004, 02:00 PM
Weird dreams? yea i did but you wouldnt want to hear it....:P

adelleda
07-31-2004, 04:34 PM
I&#39;ve had alot of strange dreams, but resently I&#39;ve had a series of dreams about LP at my aunts house.

I walk into the house and Joe is working at the computer, Mike sitting on the couch and Brad&#39;s looking in the fridge. The rest of my familys here and my Aunt explains that LP are just staying here for the night in the basement for a reason I can&#39;t remember. Brad and Joe go into the basement and Mike starts working on the computer. I sit down next to him and we begin having an conversation. I can&#39;t remember how we got onto this but I asked if he was married and he said he and his wife have a 20 dollar agreement. I asked what he meant and he said that it would be to expensive to get married because he and his wife would have to share the sterio, she would get the speakers and he would get the actual thing, so he gave her 20 dollars and this compensates for not getting married, but somehow they are. I woke up after this.

I&#39;ve had about 3 dreams, including this one, about LP at my aunts house. Sometimes I talk to them, sometimes I don&#39;t, but it&#39;s never the same. Who&#39;s in the room also changes, I think once I was talking to Joe, but I have yet to see Pheonix or Chester.

Arhaz
07-31-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Lostprophet@Mar 1 2004, 05:56 PM

Mine was when i was in my room and i found a dead body in the cupboard and i panicked (sp?) so i threw it in the trashcan, but then my neighbour found it and took it to the police then i got put in jail, but, then i got back out only to find that another dead body had appeared, then i got woke up to go to school......... :unsure:.............:wth: it was freaky lol
it made sense unlike mine...i mean linkin park was playing in a church and the priest was in the rock look, man&#33; that is called FREAKY&#33;&#33;&#33;

:lol: priest with spiked hair&#33;&#33;&#33;

Adam
07-31-2004, 11:49 PM
When I was about four years old, every night for about 6 months I used to dream I got push out of a window and I would fall but I all I could was darkness and this window and then... I hit my bed and woke up.

Dean
08-01-2004, 11:30 AM
I don&#39;t usually remember my dreams... i think about them for a few minutes after I wake up, and as soon as I turn my attention to something else they vanish from my mind instantly. I seem to recall one I used to have all the time when I was about six or seven where I was flying down the road where my grandfather lives, then all of a sudden I feel as if I&#39;ve just been dropped onto my bed and I wake up. I also had one a few days ago where my uncle asked out a girl I know... :lol: ... I remember being really pissed off and giving him a black eye :lol: .

LinkinJunior
08-06-2004, 06:57 PM
I recently had a dream that involved my friend and I riding on a bus. The weird part is that at one point the bus was suddenly in the middle of the ocean, which was floating. A few minutes go buy, we see some dolphins and after that the bus finally began to sink slightly. Until out of nowhere a group of people come to save us. In that group was a girl I had a crush on during my Junior year of highschool. Makes me wonder, why did we float? When I was meant to die in my dream.

rosanna
08-06-2004, 09:20 PM
mine was:

i was in my house and my dad came (he is dead, so he was dead then too) and he said that there are these evil spirits after me, and i had to run. so i started running in my backyard and then i was in the cemetary in front of his grave and then everything turned white and i died.

then i woke up. i was 6 when i had that dream. and i couldn&#39;t sleep for weeks afterward.

Messy Marj
08-16-2004, 02:49 PM
I dreamed:

It was my birthday tonight, not only my birthday but also the birthday of Chris. So we celebrated it together. Then my mom came with a birthday card for me. It was written in French, it was a card from MaŽlle. :mellow:

Ah well, it was a cool dream :)

J-Flex
08-16-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by ghost child@Aug 16 2004, 02:49 PM
I dreamed:

It was my birthday tonight, not only my birthday but also the birthday of Chris. So we celebrated it together. Then my mom came with a birthday card for me. It was written in French, it was a card from MaŽlle. :mellow:

i dremt i was in your dream the day before you had a dream with chris
and in my dream christa came to me asking to play outside she was wearing pretty goths and i said no i have homework to do so i didnt go out with her...
after that the book were i made my home work,. the text started to change and to shake very fast my hand was shaking as well my hands turned in to green so i thought i would become the incredible hulk but unfortounaly it turned darker and a mask came on my face i looked in a mirror and i saw my self like a Predator omg,...then i looked at my back and saw an alien on the roof he jumped on me and he bited me and i bitted him back i cutted him in too pieces ieewww green blood then i went outside and told my mom i wont come back very late so when i was outside i saw Leonie in a ninja clothes she asked "shall we hunt down teh "suj uiky" clan?" so i agreed but asked then "why hunt them?" she said "for fun" i said "oh ok.....wait i must turn on my laser that makes it easier for us to find them" so i turned on the red laser and found one from the far i ran to him wanted to press the invisibilty button but i pressed the super high jump button...so jumped like 30 meters right op on him....he died because of my weight....Leonie came to me and told me...."damn what have you done? he is not from the suj uiky clan&#33;&#33;&#33;" and me like #### i should have used the pink scanner...after that me and Leonie were able to kill hole the clan.... for fun.... then i woke up from my dream....

Messy Marj
08-16-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by J-Flex+Aug 16 2004, 05:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J-Flex @ Aug 16 2004, 05:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ghost child@Aug 16 2004, 02:49 PM
I dreamed:

and in my dream christa came to me asking to play outside she was wearing pretty goths and i said no i have homework to do so i didnt go out with her...
after that the book were i made my home work,. the text started to change and to shake very fast my hand was shaking as well my hands turned in to green so i thought i would become the incredible hulk but unfortounaly it turned darker and a mask came on my face i looked in a mirror and i saw my self like a Predator omg,...then i looked at my back and saw an alien on the roof he jumped on me and he bited me and i bitted him back i cutted him in too pieces ieewww green blood then i went outside and told my mom i wont come back very late so when i was outside i saw Leonie in a ninja clothes she asked "shall we hunt down teh "suj uiky" clan?" so i agreed but asked then "why hunt them?" she said "for fun" i said "oh ok.....wait i must turn on my laser that makes it easier for us to find them" so i turned on the red laser and found one from the far i ran to him wanted to press the invisibilty button but i pressed the super high jump button...so jumped like 30 meters right op on him....he died because of my weight....Leonie came to me and told me...."damn what have you done? he is not from the suj uiky clan&#33;&#33;&#33;" and me like #### i should have used the pink scanner...after that me and Leonie were able to kill hole the clan.... for fun.... then i woke up from my dream.... [/b][/quote]
OMG :lol:

J-Flex
08-16-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by ghost child+Aug 16 2004, 06:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ghost child @ Aug 16 2004, 06:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -J-Flex@Aug 16 2004, 05:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--ghost child@Aug 16 2004, 02:49 PM
I dreamed:

after that the book were i made my home work,. the text started to change and to shake very fast my hand was shaking as well my hands turned in to green so i thought i would become the incredible hulk but unfortounaly it turned darker and a mask came on my face i looked in a mirror and i saw my self like a Predator omg,...then i looked at my back and saw an alien on the roof he jumped on me and he bited me and i bitted him back i cutted him in too pieces ieewww green blood then i went outside and told my mom i wont come back very late so when i was outside i saw Leonie in a ninja clothes she asked "shall we hunt down teh "suj uiky" clan?" so i agreed but asked then "why hunt them?" she said "for fun" i said "oh ok.....wait i must turn on my laser that makes it easier for us to find them" so i turned on the red laser and found one from the far i ran to him wanted to press the invisibilty button but i pressed the super high jump button...so jumped like 30 meters right op on him....he died because of my weight....Leonie came to me and told me...."damn what have you done? he is not from the suj uiky clan&#33;&#33;&#33;" and me like #### i should have used the pink scanner...after that me and Leonie were able to kill hole the clan.... for fun.... then i woke up from my dream....
OMG :lol: [/b][/quote]
you remebered me in it right ;)
how cant you.. we were in the same dream :D

Messy Marj
08-16-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by J-Flex+Aug 16 2004, 07:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J-Flex @ Aug 16 2004, 07:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -ghost child@Aug 16 2004, 06:09 PM

Originally posted by -J-Flex@Aug 16 2004, 05:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--ghost child@Aug 16 2004, 02:49 PM
I dreamed:

OMG :lol:
you remebered me in it right ;)
how cant you.. we were in the same dream :D [/b][/quote]
Aaaah yeah i remember it&#33; I cursed at you cause you didn&#39;t used the pink one&#33; :lol:

forgotten girl
08-16-2004, 07:51 PM
i&#39;ll never forget this:

i was in the space, held on to a pair of very very long stilts over the world, which was burning, and then also the stilts started burning....then i begin to fall toward to the burning world...and then....I woke up w/t a start as if i really fell...........wow :bounce:

I was a child when i had this weird dream.

MaŽlle
08-16-2004, 08:21 PM
I dreamed I was dead scared of a bug flying everywhere in my kitchen and Will was just standing there, his arms crossed and rolling his eyes :wth: