PDA

View Full Version : [ dry cell / disconnected network ]

Will
12-01-2002, 05:48 AM
after weeks of deciding what band i was going to create a web site for, i have finally decided on dry cell. the name of my dry cell web site is "disconnected network" and will be the home to everything dry cell. while it probably will not be the best dry cell web site on the internet, it will definately be one to keep coming back to. with that said, i want to give you all a sneak peak into the disconnected network.

please, keep in mind that this screenshot is just a prototype and may or may not be in the final product (...i sounded like a commercial).

enjoy. :)

Todd
12-01-2002, 05:52 AM
looks cool

btw, do you know when their CD is coming out?

Bryan
12-01-2002, 05:54 AM
Looks cool

Will
12-01-2002, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Todd@Dec 1 2002, 01:52 AM
looks cool

btw, do you know when their CD is coming out?
thanks for the feedback guys. it'll look a lot better once the layout is completed, though.

their cd was scheduled to come out in either november or december, so i'm really not sure now. they just got done recording three new songs so that could push the release date back yet again. by the time they release their debut album it'll be time for their sophomore album. haha.

Will
12-01-2002, 06:56 AM
wow. i was reading a new york times article just now and found out why dry cell was dropped from the warner bros. label...

http://drycellrockers.homestead.com/nytimes.html

- courtesy of dry cell rockers http://drycellrockers.cjb.net/

that really sucks.

Last edited by Akuma-sama at Dec 1 2002, 02:57 AM

Amy
12-01-2002, 10:09 AM
looks kewl! it will be good when its done :D

XxLPxX
12-01-2002, 02:50 PM
AHH!! What is it with you and Chester_76!? You guys design so good. Compaired to mine, it looks like a five year old did it. :( :D

XxLPxX needs help..

Bryan
12-01-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by XxLPxX@Dec 1 2002, 11:50 AM
AHH!! What is it with you and Chester_76!? You guys design so good. Compaired to mine, it looks like a five year old did it. :( :D

XxLPxX needs help..
FINALLY! you got it right, you finally put '76' instead of '79' :lol: :D

XxLPxX
12-01-2002, 06:02 PM
:lol: XxLPxX feels special.. I did it right!! :D

Will
12-01-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by XxLPxX@Dec 1 2002, 10:50 AM

XxLPxX needs help..
hehe. i don't know. i've been designing sites since i was in seventh grade and i'm in tenth now and every one that i design is better than the one before. who knows? maybe this one will actually be successful, though...

XxLPxX
12-01-2002, 06:24 PM
The first site I ever designed was a pokemon website when I was nine, I used homestead. :D The website was actually really good, except I can't remember the link.

d0dGy MiKE
12-01-2002, 06:38 PM
I've only just started on working properly on my web art skills and i'm using macromedia fireworks and it's pretty kool

Todd
12-01-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by XxLPxX@Dec 1 2002, 02:24 PM
The first site I ever designed was a pokemon website when I was nine, I used homestead. :D The website was actually really good, except I can't remember the link.
my first site was an anti-pokemon site :D I got a lot of hits so it was pretty popular. But its gone now.......

Bryan
12-01-2002, 07:26 PM
my first website was/is the website that has all the local bikers on it. it was done in tripod page builder, and still is because i really dont want to do it in all html :lol:

www.gangsterbiking.tk (http://www.gangsterbiking.tk) *cough :P

And dont ask about the name, its a funny thing we do, we call ourselves gangsters. Everyone knows us as the 'gangster bikers' :lol:

Will
12-01-2002, 08:08 PM
hey, now. let's get back on topic. :D

Will
12-02-2002, 02:55 AM
damn it. my host can't give me access to the ftp yet so my site won't be launched monday like i planned. look for a link in my sig sometime on friday. :D

Omar
12-02-2002, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Akuma-sama@Dec 1 2002, 12:48 AM
after weeks of deciding what band i was going to create a web site for, i have finally decided on dry cell. the name of my dry cell web site is "disconnected network" and will be the home to everything dry cell. while it probably will not be the best dry cell web site on the internet, it will definately be one to keep coming back to. with that said, i want to give you all a sneak peak into the disconnected network.

please, keep in mind that this screenshot is just a prototype and may or may not be in the final product (...i sounded like a commercial).

enjoy. :)
THIS IS SPAM CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED
[j/k :) cool site]

Will
12-02-2002, 04:37 AM
haha. i'm not going to spam until friday...

... jk!

this is the index page of my site, tell me what you think...

Bryan
12-02-2002, 05:32 AM
That looks sweet

Will
12-02-2002, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Chester 76@Dec 2 2002, 01:32 AM
That looks sweet
lol. thanks. if you were wondering, the thing up at the top says "in silence your body crumbles." dry cell has two songs called "silence" and "body crumbles" and they just happen to be my favorite songs. the blurry red thing behind it is jeff gutt, the lead singer, screaming his lungs out at a live show. not sure which one though. :D

Amy
12-02-2002, 12:25 PM
wow that looks heaps kewl!! i wanna be able to make good stuff like that!!
lol @ the bit about smiling and the stuff after that! we are nice people?! kewl :D :P

Will
12-05-2002, 11:52 PM
um, since chester closed his thread i'll close mine... it technically IS spam... even if i meant it or not. :\