PDA

View Full Version : Linkin Park: Live



Hybrid_Bunny
12-12-2003, 03:22 PM
For those of you who get MuchMusic from Canada, did you guys happen to watch this new special they aired yesterday? It was just called "Linkin Park: Live" and it was only a half-hour long. I never saw the commercials so I was flipping through the channels and caught it halfway. It shows footage from Live In Texas and from the Malaysia show. It could be that mtv special from a month ago or so but I'm not sure since I don't get mtv.

Ander
12-12-2003, 05:41 PM
its the exact same one from MTV, MTV2 and fuse.

(talking about the US MTV and MTV2)

cryptic
12-12-2003, 05:53 PM
See, where I live, my TV guide doesnt tell me this. I'm mad about that, but i try to watch everything i can about LP..when i hear about it...ROAR! :chaz:

Mcnasty
12-12-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by cryptic@Dec 12 2003, 01:53 PM
See, where I live, my TV guide doesnt tell me this. I'm mad about that, but i try to watch everything i can about LP..when i hear about it...ROAR! :chaz:
:mellow: only I say ROAR :shifty: Iam watching you.

Mark
12-12-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Hybrid_Bunny@Dec 12 2003, 12:52 PM
For those of you who get MuchMusic from Canada, did you guys happen to watch this new special they aired yesterday? It was just called "Linkin Park: Live" and it was only a half-hour long. I never saw the commercials so I was flipping through the channels and caught it halfway. It shows footage from Live In Texas and from the Malaysia show. It could be that mtv special from a month ago or so but I'm not sure since I don't get mtv.
I saw that too. I had no idea it was on. It was hilarious. Phoenix was going on this long solo with the button panel thing for numb. and Mike had this wicked techno on the go behind it, it was awesome.

Ander
12-12-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Mark+Dec 12 2003, 04:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mark @ Dec 12 2003, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hybrid_Bunny@Dec 12 2003, 12:52 PM
For those of you who get MuchMusic from Canada, did you guys happen to watch this new special they aired yesterday? It was just called "Linkin Park: Live" and it was only a half-hour long. I never saw the commercials so I was flipping through the channels and caught it halfway. It shows footage from Live In Texas and from the Malaysia show. It could be that mtv special from a month ago or so but I&#39;m not sure since I don&#39;t get mtv.
I saw that too. I had no idea it was on. It was hilarious. Phoenix was going on this long solo with the button panel thing for numb. and Mike had this wicked techno on the go behind it, it was awesome. [/b][/quote]
SEE&#33; That&#39;s the type of cool stuff that should be on the LPU3 CD. Not 5 tracks any of us with a dvd player have heard already :angry:
:ninja: ninja dragon firebreathing power&#33; *flames*

Mcnasty
12-13-2003, 03:28 PM
Yes it was an awsome show, I saw it 3 times lol.

Anthony.
12-13-2003, 03:37 PM
Hey, if it&#39;s aired again, please tell me :D . I really want to see it :D .

Hybrid_Bunny
12-14-2003, 04:05 AM
Um..it&#39;ll be on again Sunday at 5:30 if you have MuchMusic. I think it&#39;s the last time they&#39;ll be airing it for now. That channel tends to repeat the pop stuff a lot mostly.

Ander
12-14-2003, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by Hybrid_Bunny@Dec 13 2003, 09:05 PM
Um..it&#39;ll be on again Sunday at 5:30 if you have MuchMusic. I think it&#39;s the last time they&#39;ll be airing it for now. That channel tends to repeat the pop stuff a lot mostly.
they&#39;re playing it again @ 8:30 also.