PDA

View Full Version : Didn't Jonathan Davis Do A Good Job?



Xero_Soldier2003
11-06-2002, 06:06 PM
I think 1stpklsr was the best track on Reanimation, and I was surprised Jon even wanted to do this, and those lyrics are the proverbial bomb. BLOOD IS POURING complimented SHUT UP very well.

But who in George W.'s shampoo are the Humble Brothers?

Derek
11-06-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Xero_Soldier2003@Nov 6 2002, 06:06 PM
But who in George W.'s shampoo are the Humble Brothers?
To tell u the honest truth? I have no idea hahahahahha, and I'm this site's assistant webmaster, kind of so that's scary that I dont even know who they are :| *time to research*

[Hybrid Theory]
11-06-2002, 06:45 PM
The Humbe Brothers are like mixer-dudes, and yes, JD did an awesome job on reanimation, but I think P5HNG ME A*WY was the best track. Go Stephen!

Bryan
11-06-2002, 06:47 PM
The Humble Brother's are people like The X-ecutioners. They do remix-type stuff. (i'm pretty sure i'm correct, correct me if i'm not).

And 1stp Klosr was one of the best tracks on Reanimation I think.

[Hybrid Theory]
11-06-2002, 06:47 PM
btw, I think they should have had chino from deftones do a song. I know steph carpenter did guitar for by myself, but still, chino would have rocked!!!

Mark
11-06-2002, 07:39 PM
jon davis did do an excellent job.

the humble brothers are a canadian remixing band. they don't go on the turntables like the x-ecutioners, they're more of a computer type remixing band.

Amy
11-07-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by [Hybrid Theory]@Nov 7 2002, 04:47 AM
btw, I think they should have had chino from deftones do a song. I know steph carpenter did guitar for by myself, but still, chino would have rocked!!!
mr white pony will be your friend :P

yeah and it is a heaps good song!! i think all of them where good so dont ask me :lol:

[Hybrid Theory]
11-07-2002, 05:20 PM
who?

Mark
11-07-2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by [Hybrid Theory]@Nov 7 2002, 01:20 PM
who?
quote anything you're talking about please. i don't know if you're talking about jon davis (from korn), the humble brothers or chino (deftones).

[Hybrid Theory]
11-08-2002, 04:50 AM
I was wondering WHO "white pony" was. Someone was referring to that as a person, not the deftones album...

Amy
11-08-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by [Hybrid Theory]@Nov 8 2002, 02:50 PM
I was wondering WHO "white pony" was. Someone was referring to that as a person, not the deftones album...
You know... White Pony... a member on these forums.

lpmusic
11-10-2002, 11:11 PM
yup

TaOuk
12-18-2002, 12:19 PM
1stp Klosr was one of the best tracks on Reanimation

arT saveS
12-20-2002, 01:20 PM
Yeah, 1 stp klsr was good. But who is "chilo"?

:phoenix: XCrawlingX :phoenix:

Mark
12-20-2002, 04:41 PM
chino? chino moreno from the deftones.

arT saveS
12-21-2002, 10:08 PM
Oh, ok. Thanks. :D

:phoenix: XCrawlingX :phoenix:

XxLPxX
12-23-2002, 01:51 PM
:lol: If whitepony saw you post that he'd probably go into an essay long form of explaining who chino is.. :P

DVsHb
02-19-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Xero_Soldier2003@Nov 6 2002, 06:06 PM
I think 1stpklsr was the best track on Reanimation, and I was surprised Jon even wanted to do this, and those lyrics are the proverbial bomb. BLOOD IS POURING complimented SHUT UP very well.

But who in George W.'s shampoo are the Humble Brothers?
LOL Jon and Chester. Now that's a team man ;) That song gets me so pumped when I hear it. My favorite tho has to me the remix of by myself. That song is amazing.