PDA

View Full Version : My Latest Desktop



Will
10-26-2002, 02:18 PM
The first one after formatting&#33; Yay&#33; </sarcasm>

.: Akuma-sama :joe:

Magick
10-26-2002, 04:19 PM
That looks nice; looks like something from Final Fantasy.

Carlinha
11-02-2002, 09:08 PM
cool :D

pixeldown
11-20-2002, 02:27 PM
perghhh cool siott...&#33;&#33;
how u do that..??&#33;&#33; :D :o

TaOuk
12-12-2002, 01:24 PM
that looks great :joe:

XxLPxX
12-23-2002, 04:55 PM
That is cool, as some people say "Dat shitz is PiMp&#33;" :lol:

Oblivion
04-05-2003, 04:03 PM
You have Adobe right please say you do, and nice where did you get it?

Hybrid Soldier
04-05-2003, 04:10 PM
whoah damm u are packed.

Will
04-05-2003, 04:36 PM
This is one hella old topic.

No, I didn&#39;t make that. I believe I got it from Deviant Art.

And I bought Photoshop legitimately.

Oblivion
04-05-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Will@Apr 5 2003, 05:36 PM
This is one hella old topic.

No, I didn&#39;t make that. I believe I got it from Deviant Art.

And I bought Photoshop legitimately.
YAY, I am not the only one&#33;

image_distort
04-05-2003, 04:53 PM
(w00t)

I&#39;m afraid this wallpaper is made in 3D STUDIO MAX.
Alright, time for me to get one RIGHT NOW

*Runs down to the mall to purchase STUDIO MAX*

Oblivion
04-05-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by image_distort@Apr 5 2003, 05:53 PM
(w00t)

I&#39;m afraid this wallpaper is made in 3D STUDIO MAX.
Alright, time for me to get one RIGHT NOW

*Runs down to the mall to purchase STUDIO MAX*
Yeah everyone that does gfx should know that and I see you dont know how much 3DSM cost do you?

Will
04-05-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by image_distort@Apr 5 2003, 12:53 PM
(w00t)

I&#39;m afraid this wallpaper is made in 3D STUDIO MAX.
Alright, time for me to get one RIGHT NOW

*Runs down to the mall to purchase STUDIO MAX*
3D Studio Max and Photoshop.

Phantom Duck
04-05-2003, 05:59 PM
Wow. I suppose i&#39;m one of the unlucky guys that will have to use the free version of PaintShopPro 4.
JASC RULZ.
:chemist:

Bryan
04-05-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Duck@Apr 5 2003, 02:59 PM
Wow. I suppose i&#39;m one of the unlucky guys that will have to use the free version of PaintShopPro 4.
JASC RULZ.
:chemist:
4?

I have the 8 beta version thing.

Although, I dont know much about it :lol:

Oblivion
04-05-2003, 06:30 PM
MUHAHAHAHA Punnie little PSP you guys should get Adobe Photoshop 7.

OggeM
04-05-2003, 06:36 PM
cool

Will
04-05-2003, 06:42 PM
I use Paint Shop Pro, too. Photoshop is more advance though.

.▀roken Fist
04-05-2003, 06:44 PM
Yeah thats pretty nice....Im reasonably good with Photoshop...I cant make anything as good as that because i dont have 3DSMAX...but i cn create sum shapes like that

Phantom Duck
04-05-2003, 06:48 PM
Actually, it depends on the user, not the programme.
In the beginning i found PSP useless, till i saw it has HUGE abilities.
Though i&#39;d love to get Corel Draw.
:chemist:

Bryan
04-05-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Oblivion@Apr 5 2003, 03:30 PM
MUHAHAHAHA Punnie little PSP you guys should get Adobe Photoshop 7.
Theres no point in having a 500&#036; program when you are not even that interested in making images. ;)

*LiNkIn WiTcHy*
04-05-2003, 07:47 PM
---