PDA

View Full Version : Question..



XxLPxX
09-25-2002, 09:01 PM
Yesterday, I was looking at LP pictures.. I stumbled across an photo of Phoenix in the One Step Closer video.. I was wondering if it was really him?

Will
09-25-2002, 09:34 PM
No.

Mark
09-25-2002, 09:36 PM
lmao, that doesn't look like him at all. too bad.

Bryan
09-25-2002, 10:56 PM
No, for Hybrid Theory Linkin Park had guest bassists play for them, and he was probably the guest bassist on One Step Closer. I'm not sure of his name though.

CinnamonSpider
09-26-2002, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by Chester 76@Sep 25 2002, 02:56 PM
No, for Hybrid Theory Linkin Park had guest bassists play for them, and he was probably the guest bassist on One Step Closer. I'm not sure of his name though.
yep it was a guest bassist for the video, while Phoenix was touring with Tasty Snax

Mark
09-26-2002, 05:26 PM
it was probably mark wakefield, he's mentioned several times in the HT booklet.

Nikki
09-26-2002, 06:12 PM
I thought his name was Scott or something...Guess we'll have to find out eh?

Amy
09-27-2002, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Kat@Sep 27 2002, 04:12 AM
I thought his name was Scott or something...Guess we'll have to find out eh?
yeah... i think that is his name. that is what i read somewhere neways. i think i saw it at pushmeaway.com coz under 'one step closer' pictures it said there was a group of pictures called 'Joe and Scott'. something like that newayz :unsure:

Carlinha
09-28-2002, 01:19 AM
His name is Scott Koziol

Mark
09-29-2002, 01:37 AM
hehe, i though it was zokiol. at least i'm close.

Carlinha
10-03-2002, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by LPFAN05@Sep 29 2002, 01:37 AM
hehe, i though it was zokiol. at least i'm close.
yeah :lol:

American Nothing
10-03-2002, 05:19 PM
Dude!! That freaked me out lol!

XxLPxX
10-08-2002, 10:16 PM
Yep, I really didn't think it was him.. but you never know! :D

American Nothing
10-09-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by XxLPxX@Oct 8 2002, 10:16 PM
Yep, I really didn't think it was him.. but you never know! :D
I dont think its him?? Oh, and cool website! :D

Bryan
10-14-2002, 10:20 PM
The bassist in the 'One Step Closer' video goes by the name of Scott Kozeil. He played the bass guitar temporarily for Linkin Park when they first started playing officially and he also recorded the bass on their no.1 album, Hybrid Theory.

Info Credit-LPonestepcloser.com (http://www.lponestepcloser.com)

Will
10-17-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Chester 76@Oct 14 2002, 06:20 PM
The bassist in the 'One Step Closer' video goes by the name of Scott Kozeil. He played the bass guitar temporarily for Linkin Park when they first started playing officially and he also recorded the bass on their no.1 album, Hybrid Theory.

Info Credit-LPonestepcloser.com (http://www.lponestepcloser.com)
:lol:

Hybrid Theory is their only album so far (Reanimation really doesn't count because it was simply remixes).

- Akuma :chemist:

Bryan
10-17-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Akuma-sama+Oct 17 2002, 03:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Akuma-sama @ Oct 17 2002, 03:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Chester 76@Oct 14 2002, 06:20 PM
The bassist in the &#39;One Step Closer&#39; video goes by the name of Scott Kozeil. He played the bass guitar temporarily for Linkin Park when they first started playing officially and he also recorded the bass on their no.1 album, Hybrid Theory.

Info Credit-LPonestepcloser.com (http://www.lponestepcloser.com)
:lol:

Hybrid Theory is their only album so far (Reanimation really doesn&#39;t count because it was simply remixes).

- Akuma :chemist:[/b][/quote]
What do you mean? :unsure:

XxLPxX
10-17-2002, 09:13 PM
Where did you get your icon&#33;?&#33;&#33; (w00t)



Last edited by XxLPxX at Oct 17 2002, 05:13 PM

Bryan
10-17-2002, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by XxLPxX@Oct 17 2002, 05:13 PM
Where did you get your icon&#33;?&#33;&#33; (w00t)
Who? And what icon?

XxLPxX
10-19-2002, 03:13 PM
You.. Chester_76 is was.. this..



Last edited by XxLPxX at Oct 19 2002, 11:15 AM