PDA

View Full Version : New Project 86 material on the way..

User Name
06-23-2003, 05:42 AM
Taken directly from Project86.com:

Project 86 to record EP for release EXCLUSIVELY AT PROJECT86.COM

In the wake of a swift decline of the record industry as we know it, the band is currently writing for an exclusive EP, AVAILABLE ONLY AT PROJECT86.COM (not ANY record label). Many industry insiders believe the day of the record label is dying, and Project 86 is the forefront of a new movement, a movement of bands recording and releasing records THEMSELVES. Soon we will say good bye to major labels, high prices for music, and the record stores. This means that music is becoming about YOU
and THE BAND. Project 86 will be recording five songs for release later this summer, for you, the fans, to have at an affordable price before they begin recording their new record. The songs will be heavy, aggressive, and energetic, and will most certainly pack a much needed punch for the hungry.
Stay tuned to Project86.com for details and pre-order information in the
weeks to come.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO SUPPORT THE BAND AND LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT IT IS THE FANS THAT MATTER.

So in short, that means 5 new songs, plus the promise of a new full-length CD. Sounds good as far as I am concerned.

Will
06-23-2003, 06:28 AM
Sweet. Looking forward to it. Project 86 is great.

Amy
06-23-2003, 11:43 AM
I havent even heard anything by them. Whats some good stuff?

User Name
06-23-2003, 07:12 PM
I would recommend Little Green Men, Run, Six Sirens feat. Sonny from P.O.D, Hollow Again, Soma, and Sad Machines.