PDA

View Full Version : I want to know what's this song's name

[Darken Hybrid]
06-21-2003, 04:30 AM
If go to the credits you can hear a very kool instrumental song. I'd like to know what band sings it and the name of the song, if anybody it is truly a song. It could have been maybe one of the songs on the Matrix Soundtrack.

Anybody...?

Jawknee
06-21-2003, 08:33 AM
Check the game's manual because they have a section dedicated to what artists/bands are featured in the game. I haven't beat it yet, so I don't know the answer. It should be in there though.

Will
06-21-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by [Darken Hybrid]@Jun 21 2003, 12:30 AM
If go to the credits you can hear a very kool instrumental song. I'd like to know what band sings it and the name of the song, if anybody it is truly a song. It could have been maybe one of the songs on the Matrix Soundtrack.

Anybody...?
It's an instrumental but you want to know who sings it?

:mellow:

xxdownfallxx
06-22-2003, 04:28 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good one WIll lol ;)

[Darken Hybrid]
06-26-2003, 12:52 AM
yes, Will. Because that song might not be instrumental at all. It sounds like if it was a song from a band.

Jawknee, you can view the ending credits for the game by going to the Option screen on the Main screen. And then go to credits. By the way, i don't have the manual because I rented the game.

After that song, the one I want the name or the band who sings it, Evenescence's Going Under is the next. ;)

Jawknee
06-26-2003, 02:18 AM
UPDATE:
I know the song!

Clawfinger - 15 Minutes of Fame.

I only found the demo. It actually has singing in it. If anyone can find the real song, PM me so I can have it, please. :teehee:

[Darken Hybrid]
06-26-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Jawknee@Jun 25 2003, 09:18 PM
UPDATE:
I know the song!

Clawfinger - 15 Minutes of Fame.

I only found the demo. It actually has singing in it. If anyone can find the real song, PM me so I can have it, please. :teehee:
Thanx. Told you guys it was a great song!