PDA

View Full Version : depswa / DoubleDrive



Mark
06-19-2003, 06:50 PM
I found 2 new bands today that rock.

The first band is called "depswa", they absolutely rock. I've downloaded their album "Two Angels And A Dream" and it's really awesome. I suggest you all check them out, especially the songs "This Time" and "Where I've Begun".

The second band is "DoubleDrive", and they're really good too. I've only heard one song, called "Imprint" and it's really good, you should all check them out too. They're on tour with Finger Eleven in the states for a few shows.

http://www.depswa.com
http://www.doubledrive.com

Odaton
06-19-2003, 07:42 PM
I'm d/l This Time as I speak. Never heard of them, but I'll check 'em out!

White Pony(turntables)
06-19-2003, 08:11 PM
this imprint song is pretty crappy

Will
06-19-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by LPFAN05@Jun 19 2003, 02:50 PM
I found 2 new bands today that rock.

The first band is called "depswa", they absolutely rock. I've downloaded their album "Two Angels And A Dream" and it's really awesome. I suggest you all check them out, especially the songs "This Time" and "Where I've Begun".

The second band is "DoubleDrive", and they're really good too. I've only heard one song, called "Imprint" and it's really good, you should all check them out too. They're on tour with Finger Eleven in the states for a few shows.

http://www.depswa.com
http://www.doubledrive.com
I told you about depswa a few days ago. :lol:

Mark
06-19-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Will+Jun 19 2003, 05:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Will @ Jun 19 2003, 05:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LPFAN05@Jun 19 2003, 02:50 PM
I found 2 new bands today that rock.

The first band is called "depswa", they absolutely rock. I&#39;ve downloaded their album "Two Angels And A Dream" and it&#39;s really awesome. I suggest you all check them out, especially the songs "This Time" and "Where I&#39;ve Begun".

The second band is "DoubleDrive", and they&#39;re really good too. I&#39;ve only heard one song, called "Imprint" and it&#39;s really good, you should all check them out too. They&#39;re on tour with Finger Eleven in the states for a few shows.

http://www.depswa.com
http://www.doubledrive.com
I told you about depswa a few days ago. :lol: [/b][/quote]
lol, well I checked the rest of the album out today. it rocks.

Odaton
06-19-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Will+Jun 19 2003, 08:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Will @ Jun 19 2003, 08:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LPFAN05@Jun 19 2003, 02:50 PM
I found 2 new bands today that rock.

The first band is called "depswa", they absolutely rock. I&#39;ve downloaded their album "Two Angels And A Dream" and it&#39;s really awesome. I suggest you all check them out, especially the songs "This Time" and "Where I&#39;ve Begun".

The second band is "DoubleDrive", and they&#39;re really good too. I&#39;ve only heard one song, called "Imprint" and it&#39;s really good, you should all check them out too. They&#39;re on tour with Finger Eleven in the states for a few shows.

http://www.depswa.com
http://www.doubledrive.com
I told you about depswa a few days ago. :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Kęton
06-19-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Will+Jun 19 2003, 10:16 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Will @ Jun 19 2003, 10:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LPFAN05@Jun 19 2003, 02:50 PM
I found 2 new bands today that rock.

The first band is called "depswa", they absolutely rock. I&#39;ve downloaded their album "Two Angels And A Dream" and it&#39;s really awesome. I suggest you all check them out, especially the songs "This Time" and "Where I&#39;ve Begun".

The second band is "DoubleDrive", and they&#39;re really good too. I&#39;ve only heard one song, called "Imprint" and it&#39;s really good, you should all check them out too. They&#39;re on tour with Finger Eleven in the states for a few shows.

http://www.depswa.com
http://www.doubledrive.com
I told you about depswa a few days ago. :lol: [/b][/quote]
And I was talking to you about Depswa a few days before ;), :P.

Anyways, yeah, I like Depswa--I&#39;ll have to check out DoubleDrive, too :lol:.

xxdownfallxx
06-20-2003, 04:49 PM
DUDE&#33; thank you so much lol, i was downlaoding there music from Kazaa, and i got one of those messages from Kazaa....soem girl said she knew the band because her friends are the lead singers daughters...hense the song "two angels and a dream" its also the album, and then i started talking to her on aim, she is beautiful, and i like her, and she lieks me, BUT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;what the #### she lives in califronia and i live in Rhode Island...anyways though, thank you for introducing me to this girl, cuz that is basically what you did lol :)

GrnEyedBeauty82
06-20-2003, 05:01 PM
i saw depswa w/ trustco... they&#39;re good

Mark
06-20-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by xxdownfallxx@Jun 20 2003, 02:19 PM
DUDE&#33; thank you so much lol, i was downlaoding there music from Kazaa, and i got one of those messages from Kazaa....soem girl said she knew the band because her friends are the lead singers daughters...hense the song "two angels and a dream" its also the album, and then i started talking to her on aim, she is beautiful, and i like her, and she lieks me, BUT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;what the #### she lives in califronia and i live in Rhode Island...anyways though, thank you for introducing me to this girl, cuz that is basically what you did lol :)
LMFAO, whoa. You&#39;re welcome. How awesome.

GrnEyedBeauty82
06-20-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by LPFAN05+Jun 20 2003, 06:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LPFAN05 @ Jun 20 2003, 06:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--xxdownfallxx@Jun 20 2003, 02:19 PM
DUDE&#33; thank you so much lol, i was downlaoding there music from Kazaa, and i got one of those messages from Kazaa....soem girl said she knew the band because her friends are the lead singers daughters...hense the song "two angels and a dream" its also the album, and then i started talking to her on aim, she is beautiful, and i like her, and she lieks me, BUT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;what the #### she lives in califronia and i live in Rhode Island...anyways though, thank you for introducing me to this girl, cuz that is basically what you did lol :)
LMFAO, whoa. You&#39;re welcome. How awesome. [/b][/quote]
wow... you made a match without even tryin... can ya work some wonders on me? lol

Mark
06-20-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by GrnEyedBeauty82+Jun 20 2003, 04:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GrnEyedBeauty82 @ Jun 20 2003, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -LPFAN05@Jun 20 2003, 06:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--xxdownfallxx@Jun 20 2003, 02:19 PM
DUDE&#33; thank you so much lol, i was downlaoding there music from Kazaa, and i got one of those messages from Kazaa....soem girl said she knew the band because her friends are the lead singers daughters...hense the song "two angels and a dream" its also the album, and then i started talking to her on aim, she is beautiful, and i like her, and she lieks me, BUT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;what the #### she lives in califronia and i live in Rhode Island...anyways though, thank you for introducing me to this girl, cuz that is basically what you did lol :)
LMFAO, whoa. You&#39;re welcome. How awesome.
wow... you made a match without even tryin... can ya work some wonders on me? lol [/b][/quote]
I&#39;ll see what I can do. :P

Don&#39;t thank me, thank my relationship sensing powers. *superhero music*

Now, back on topic: "This Time" has to be my fave song on the album, anyone have any preferences?

xxdownfallxx
06-20-2003, 07:10 PM
&#39;Where I&#39;ve Begun&#39;---FCKING awsome song, but other than that, i know some things about the band some don&#39;t lol

Amy
06-21-2003, 02:07 PM
I downloaded all those songs you said. They are awesome. Everyone should check them out if you havent already. Im going to download some more.

Jamie
06-22-2003, 06:45 PM
Imprint is cool

gunna chek out Depswa now