PDA

View Full Version : A very old sig.



[Darken Hybrid]
06-09-2003, 12:39 AM
I used this sig at another forums, Infinite Forums (an anime forums) where I had my name as "| Gohan |" . I did this a long time ago. So what do you think? http://www.webspace-empire.com/evogohan/GohanSig.jpg

Will
06-09-2003, 12:40 AM
That's pretty cool.

DBZ rocks. \m/

Chrissy
06-09-2003, 12:53 AM
oooh anime! *drools* *cough* eh i was never a fan of dbz though...not a girl's anime...but for what it is, i like it!

*opens up her rayearth manga and starts reading*

Part.Of.Me
06-09-2003, 12:55 AM
Anime rocks! not just DBZ! I used to be part of that whole Anime Community scene..

Nice sig dude ^_^ anime is so much easier to make gfx with!

Terry
06-09-2003, 02:18 AM
Well, yea, I guess it looks ok. I'm not really a big fan of all of the anime stuff though.

MentalMel911
06-09-2003, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by L!nKnP4rKGrL12@Jun 9 2003, 02:18 AM
Well, yea, I guess it looks ok. I'm not really a big fan of all of the anime stuff though.
hehe, you guys get very annoyed when I talk about Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Series, Detective Conan, DBZ, Sailor Moon, Trigun, I can go on forever....

Anyways, the sig is okay but a little too plain. Add some scenes when they are fighting or something.

[Darken Hybrid]
06-09-2003, 03:04 AM
Nice. We got some anime fans...DBZ fans. :D Thanx everybody for your comments. Keep them coming.

yume_of_eternity, I know what you are talking about with those animes...I know them all, except Detective Conan.

Part.Of.Me
06-09-2003, 04:19 AM
Same here.. My favourite Anime is either Scryed or the Street Fighter movies (Alpha and 2)

Chrissy
06-09-2003, 08:56 PM
My favorite anime right now is Rayearth and my friend gave me the dvd for Angel Sanctuary. I also bought some manga ^^

LinkinJunior
06-10-2003, 06:49 AM
Yeah, back then when i started experimenting with what i could do with the art programs i had at the times, i started doing some Anime and some Wrestling banners for some small messageboards. Bascially messageboards that were Themed, like pure wrestling talk or pure Anime talk.

MentalMel911
06-17-2003, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by [Darken Hybrid]@Jun 9 2003, 03:04 AM
yume_of_eternity, I know what you are talking about with those animes...I know them all, except Detective Conan.
Detective is a pretty old anime. It is about detectives, murder and suspense. Here (http://www.geocities.com/chibi_usalz/) is a website for it. You can check it out if you want to.

Terry
06-17-2003, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by yume_of_eternity+Jun 9 2003, 02:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yume_of_eternity @ Jun 9 2003, 02:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--L&#33;nKnP4rKGrL12@Jun 9 2003, 02:18 AM
Well, yea, I guess it looks ok. I&#39;m not really a big fan of all of the anime stuff though.
hehe, you guys get very annoyed when I talk about Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Series, Detective Conan, DBZ, Sailor Moon, Trigun, I can go on forever....

Anyways, the sig is okay but a little too plain. Add some scenes when they are fighting or something. [/b][/quote]
Yeah, I do get annoyed. Maybe I should get a pair of earphones like Brad&#39;s everytime I&#39;m around you . . . ^_^

MentalMel911
06-17-2003, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by L&#33;nKnP4rKGrL12+Jun 17 2003, 03:35 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (L&#33;nKnP4rKGrL12 @ Jun 17 2003, 03:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -yume_of_eternity@Jun 9 2003, 02:58 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--L&#33;nKnP4rKGrL12@Jun 9 2003, 02:18 AM
Well, yea, I guess it looks ok. I&#39;m not really a big fan of all of the anime stuff though.
hehe, you guys get very annoyed when I talk about Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Series, Detective Conan, DBZ, Sailor Moon, Trigun, I can go on forever....

Anyways, the sig is okay but a little too plain. Add some scenes when they are fighting or something.
Yeah, I do get annoyed. Maybe I should get a pair of earphones like Brad&#39;s everytime I&#39;m around you . . . ^_^ [/b][/quote]
:P I like annoying people. That&#39;s my job&#33;

Dedicated
06-17-2003, 03:49 PM
I can&#39;t see it :wth:

Happy Gilmore
06-18-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by This is dedicated to the kids@Jun 17 2003, 03:49 PM
I can&#39;t see it :wth:
Me neither....