PDA

View Full Version : Evanescence VS Linkin Park.

Will
05-30-2003, 09:44 PM
Whether we like to admit it or not, we’ve all heard the comparisons of Evanescence and Linkin Park. Every critic says that Evanescence is the "female version of Linkin Park." Do you know how bullshit that is?

First off, "Bring Me To Life" isn’t the lead single from Evanescence’s major-label debut album, Fallen—it’s the lead single from Daredevil: The Album.

Second, Paul McCoy of 12 Stones is not rapping in "Bring Me To Life," he is singing. Anyone who’s heard any 12 Stones songs would know that. There is no rapping on their debut album and there’s no rapping on "Bring Me To Life," it’s just the way he was singing his verse.

Third, the rest of Fallen is so different from Linkin Park that I have no idea where the hell the comparisons come from. I have nothing against LP and I think their music is epic in its own sense, but all the songs on Fallen, including "Bring Me To Life," are very epic.

The guitars are very different from Linkin Park and there are way more string arrangements and piano and electronic elements in Evanescence’s songs (both old and new). Why, you ask? Well it’s simple: Evanescence is a Gothic metal band. Their style of music is very different from Linkin Park’s.

I’ve even seen some comparisons go as far as to say that "My Immortal" is a copy of LP’s "My December." That’s a fat lie. Evanescence wrote "My Immortal" long before LP ever wrote "My December." It’s been on every one of their releases since they wrote it in 1999; "My December" was written in 2000.

I’ve also heard that Amy Lee’s vocals rival that of Chester Bennington’s vocals. Don’t get me wrong, but how can you compare a female singer—someone who never screams her lyrics—to someone like Chester who is constantly screaming out parts of his lyrics?

I know that some of you agree with me as well. Evanescence and Linkin Park are two worlds apart. While it may be true that the band doesn’t neccesarily "like" Linkin Park, they don’t "hate" them either; Amy Lee even said she’d love to tour with LP and KoRn if they ever got the chance.

Ben Moody, the guitarist, also respects Mike Shinoda. Does that mean that they have to be all buddy-buddy and worship Linkin Park and listen to them? No. They have rights and their entitled to their opinions. I’m tired of seeing people hate on Evanescence just because they don’t like LP.

Ben said that the only thing out of Linkin Park that the band is inspired by is their electronica elements. No, that doesn’t count Joe’s turntabling because there’s no turntabling on any of Evanescence’s song. However, Evanescence has been using their own electronica element since they were conceived.

There’s my rant for today, I hope some of you will finally understand that Linkin Park and Evanescence are nothing alike. Paul McCoy of 12 Stones doesn’t rap in "Bring Me To Life," and none of Evanescence’s songs sound anything like any Linkin Park song.

Edit: Just to prove how different they are, the 6th track on Evanescence’s album, "Tourniquet," is a cover of a death-metal song by Soul Embraced entitled "My Tourniquet." Would Linkin Park ever cover a death metal song? I think not.

[Darken Hybrid]
05-30-2003, 09:50 PM
No. They are completely different bands. Although, I've never heard anyone comparing them. :huh:

Will
05-30-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by [Darken Hybrid]@May 30 2003, 05:50 PM
No. They are completely different bands. Although, I've never heard anyone comparing them. :huh:
Oh trust me. There are loads of comparisons.

"Evanescence is the female version of Linkin Park!"

"Evanescence is Linkin Park for adults!"

"Evanescence copies off of Linkin Park!"

All bullshit, all lies. All bullshit lies.

.ßroken Fist
05-30-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Will+May 30 2003, 09:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Will @ May 30 2003, 09:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--[Darken Hybrid]@May 30 2003, 05:50 PM
No. They are completely different bands. Although, I&#39;ve never heard anyone comparing them. :huh:
Oh trust me. There are loads of comparisons.

"Evanescence is the female version of Linkin Park&#33;"

"Evanescence is Linkin Park for adults&#33;"

"Evanescence copies off of Linkin Park&#33;"

All bullshit, all lies. All bullshit lies. [/b][/quote]
the first one i read that in a Kerrang&#33; magazine

arT saveS
05-30-2003, 10:00 PM
Yeah, and their all over the Evanescence boards.

.ßroken Fist
05-30-2003, 10:05 PM
never been on the evanesence boards

Mark
05-30-2003, 10:08 PM
wow, that rant was intense&#33;

that&#39;s true, Paul McCoy isn&#39;t rapping, he&#39;s aggressively singing. Mike raps, he doens&#39;t. I&#39;m pretty tired of seeing comparisons, too.

osctotheedge
05-30-2003, 11:15 PM
how can people even compare LP with evanescence. Evanescence sucks

Andrea
05-30-2003, 11:19 PM
Evanescence is a great band but I don&#39;t know how people can compare them to Linkin Park. I have Evanescence&#39;s cd and they definitely do not resemble Linkin Park in any way.

Will
05-30-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by osctotheedge@May 30 2003, 07:15 PM
I find it funny that you say that yet when people say that the Deftones suck you get all defensive and stuff.

You really annoy me.

User Name
05-31-2003, 12:16 AM
I also want to clear up another rumor here as well.

Yes, Ben and Amy did date each other at one point. I beleive that they were married at one point, but it just didn&#39;t work out (Just to set things clear on this, I&#39;m still not even sure if they married or not at one pont).

~Self-Proclaimed Evanescence Guru

Will
05-31-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by TwoFacedSoul@May 30 2003, 08:16 PM
I also want to clear up another rumor here as well.

Yes, Ben and Amy did date each other at one point. I beleive that they were married at one point, but it just didn&#39;t work out (Just to set things clear on this, I&#39;m still not even sure if they married or not at one pont).

~Self-Proclaimed Evanescence Guru
I heard that they were together at one point but I&#39;d heard nothing of them being married at all.

~ Follower of TwoFacedSoul, Self-Proclaimed Evanescence Guru.

[Darken Hybrid]
05-31-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Will+May 30 2003, 06:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Will @ May 30 2003, 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--osctotheedge@May 30 2003, 07:15 PM
I find it funny that you say that yet when people say that the Deftones suck you get all defensive and stuff.

You really annoy me. [/b][/quote]
well, it&#39;s his opinion and it&#39;s like you don&#39;t liking 50 Cent...

Linkin Park and Evanescence are both great bands. Mostly Linkin Park. For me. No comparison can be made. They are nothing alike. And yes Will, I strongly agree with you 100% that they are all bullsh*t.

Will
05-31-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by [Darken Hybrid]+May 30 2003, 08:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Darken Hybrid] @ May 30 2003, 08:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Will@May 30 2003, 06:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--osctotheedge@May 30 2003, 07:15 PM

You really annoy me.

Linkin Park and Evanescence are both great bands. Mostly Linkin Park. For me. No comparison can be made. They are nothing alike. And yes Will, I strongly agree with you 100% that they are all bullsh*t. [/b][/quote]
No, no... My point about him is that he&#39;s got to comment on every band that everyone likes, and if they like predominantly punk bands he gets on their case about not liking metal bands.

Wouldn&#39;t you get annoyed too?

[Darken Hybrid]
05-31-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Will+May 30 2003, 07:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Will @ May 30 2003, 07:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -[Darken Hybrid]@May 30 2003, 08:46 PM

Originally posted by -Will@May 30 2003, 06:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--osctotheedge@May 30 2003, 07:15 PM

You really annoy me.

Linkin Park and Evanescence are both great bands. Mostly Linkin Park. For me. No comparison can be made. They are nothing alike. And yes Will, I strongly agree with you 100% that they are all bullsh*t.
No, no... My point about him is that he&#39;s got to comment on every band that everyone likes, and if they like predominantly punk bands he gets on their case about not liking metal bands.

Wouldn&#39;t you get annoyed too? [/b][/quote]
yeah. I guess your right.

Crazy.Desperate.Insane
05-31-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by osctotheedge@May 30 2003, 11:15 PM
they&#39;re completely different bands.. i hate people who say that they evannesence is the female counterpart of LP.. i guess LP&#39;s music is richer.. i don&#39;t know what&#39;s with me but i don&#39;t really like evannesence that much.. but "bring me to life" is a really good song.. i just think it is kind of getting to be overplayed..

Amy
05-31-2003, 07:45 AM
Thanks Will ^_^

I am getting sick of a lot of people saying to me "You only like Evanescence because the are the female version of Linkin Park." It is so annoying. Then I have to explain to them a lot of that stuff you said. They still dont believe me.
And then I get the "You shouldnt like them because they hate LP&#33;" from some people I meet on the net. :angry: Some people are so stupid.

I never heard "Evanescence is Linkin Park for adults&#33;" or anything like that before...

Dedicated
05-31-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Will@May 31 2003, 12:48 AM
Wouldn&#39;t you get annoyed too?
I do get annoyed :lol:

If Evanescence were the same as Linkin Park then I&#39;d probably like them. Don&#39;t get me wrong I have heard all of Fallen and I like some songs it&#39;s just I don&#39;t like most of them ^_^

Rybullet
06-03-2003, 04:44 AM
I know Evanescence and Linkin Park are completely different...... But on &#39;Bring Me To Life&#39; I think that their label almost tried to get them to be a mimic of LP in a way by adding Paul McCoy.......... It just seemed like that to me......... O well.........

Chrissy
06-03-2003, 07:55 PM
I respect your rant, and I hate that people compare the two bands. The two bands are NOTHING alike, and you proved that quite nicely.

Will
06-03-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Rybullet@Jun 3 2003, 12:44 AM
I know Evanescence and Linkin Park are completely different...... But on &#39;Bring Me To Life&#39; I think that their label almost tried to get them to be a mimic of LP in a way by adding Paul McCoy.......... It just seemed like that to me......... O well.........
You&#39;ve never heard a 12 Stones song then. Paul is not "rapping" in that track, he is singing. Trust me.

Plus it wasn&#39;t Evanescence&#39;s choice to have him on the song. The song was meant to not have Paul in it.

Bryan
06-04-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Will+Jun 3 2003, 04:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Will @ Jun 3 2003, 04:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Rybullet@Jun 3 2003, 12:44 AM
You&#39;ve never heard a 12 Stones song then. Paul is not "rapping" in that track, he is singing. Trust me.

Plus it wasn&#39;t Evanescence&#39;s choice to have him on the song. The song was meant to not have Paul in it. [/b][/quote]
He may not be rapping, but he does sound like he is.

And I agree with Rybullet. Will, you said it wasn&#39;t Evenascence&#39;s choice to have him sing on it, so it was most likely the record label. I think they brought him in to remind people of Linkin Park except a female singer and grap some of the Linkin Park audience.

Will
06-04-2003, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Bryan+Jun 3 2003, 08:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bryan @ Jun 3 2003, 08:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Will@Jun 3 2003, 04:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Rybullet@Jun 3 2003, 12:44 AM

Plus it wasn&#39;t Evanescence&#39;s choice to have him on the song. The song was meant to not have Paul in it.

And I agree with Rybullet. Will, you said it wasn&#39;t Evenascence&#39;s choice to have him sing on it, so it was most likely the record label. I think they brought him in to remind people of Linkin Park except a female singer and grap some of the Linkin Park audience. [/b][/quote]
Maybe, but I liked the song before I ever realized there was a male singer on the track, believe it or not. When I first heard it I was so captivated by Amy Lee&#39;s vocals that I completely overlooked the fact that Paul was in the song as well.

And it was Wind-Up&#39;s choice to put Paul on "Bring Me To Life," but they wouldn&#39;t have done it without Evanescence&#39;s permission. That&#39;s why they put "Bring Me To Life (Bliss Mix)" on their CD-Single as it doesn&#39;t have any of Paul&#39;s vocals.

Jawknee
06-04-2003, 04:14 AM
Not to be rude, but I hate Paul McCoy&#39;s contribution to the song. I think he ruins the song. :rolleyes:

Today, 2 girls were singing it at my little sister&#39;s talent show. OMG, was that the most horrible thing ever?&#33; A girl doing Paul McCoy&#39;s part?&#33; :lol:

[Darken Hybrid]
06-04-2003, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by Neo@Jun 3 2003, 11:14 PM
Not to be rude, but I hate Paul McCoy&#39;s contribution to the song. I think he ruins the song. :rolleyes:

Today, 2 girls were singing it at my little sister&#39;s talent show. OMG, was that the most horrible thing ever?&#33; A girl doing Paul McCoy&#39;s part?&#33; :lol:
not really. I got the demo of that song and she is singing alone. It needs a nice touch. A male voice. Paul McCoy did a wonderful job on the song&#33;&#33; I think that it&#39;s for him that I like the song even more... :teehee:

Bryan
06-04-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Will+Jun 3 2003, 08:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Will @ Jun 3 2003, 08:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Bryan@Jun 3 2003, 08:43 PM

Originally posted by -Will@Jun 3 2003, 04:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Rybullet@Jun 3 2003, 12:44 AM

And I agree with Rybullet. Will, you said it wasn&#39;t Evenascence&#39;s choice to have him sing on it, so it was most likely the record label. I think they brought him in to remind people of Linkin Park except a female singer and grap some of the Linkin Park audience.
Maybe, but I liked the song before I ever realized there was a male singer on the track, believe it or not. When I first heard it I was so captivated by Amy Lee&#39;s vocals that I completely overlooked the fact that Paul was in the song as well.

And it was Wind-Up&#39;s choice to put Paul on "Bring Me To Life," but they wouldn&#39;t have done it without Evanescence&#39;s permission. That&#39;s why they put "Bring Me To Life (Bliss Mix)" on their CD-Single as it doesn&#39;t have any of Paul&#39;s vocals. [/b][/quote]
Hmm...would you mind sending me that one sometime? I&#39;d love to hear how it sounds with just Amy singing.

Cal
06-04-2003, 03:34 PM
Evanescence are a great band, BUT i feel sorry for them as their songs have been given way too much airplay, they will be classed as pop by some people. even tho its way from it, u`ll find little 3 year old girls singing it and ur like :wth:, same with good charlotte, they have been made out to be some pop band and ive seen them classed as that in places

Linkin Parks style is nowhere near evanescence&#39;s

they are both special in their own ways

Jawknee
06-04-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by ViSuAL@Jun 4 2003, 08:34 AM
Okay Barney&#33;
:lol:

Chrissy
06-04-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Jawknee+Jun 4 2003, 11:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jawknee @ Jun 4 2003, 11:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ViSuAL@Jun 4 2003, 08:34 AM
Okay Barney&#33;
:lol: [/b][/quote]
*cringes in fear* nooo not BARNEY *cries*

:lol:

i was permanently scarred from that show

if ever there is a 3 year old who can actually reach amy&#39;s range...be VERY afraid&#33;&#33; i can barely reach her range, then again im a soprano-alto

Terry
06-05-2003, 05:26 AM
well, i dont know WHERE THE HELL some people got the idea that Evanescence sounds like LP. personally, i think Evanescence has good music, but the only thing that Evanescence has in common w/ LP is that theyre both kinda rock. nothing else. thats it. theyre both TWO DIFFERENT BANDS, for the people who think otherwise.

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Crazy.Desperate.Insane
06-05-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Stick N&#39; Move@Jun 4 2003, 03:34 PM
Evanescence are a great band, BUT i feel sorry for them as their songs have been given way too much airplay, they will be classed as pop by some people. even tho its way from it, u`ll find little 3 year old girls singing it and ur like :wth:, same with good charlotte, they have been made out to be some pop band and ive seen them classed as that in places

Linkin Parks style is nowhere near evanescence&#39;s

Speaking of too much airplay, I think that some of LP&#39;s songs are "overplayed".. like other good bands such as Evannesence.. it really sucks.. I feel sorry whenever good songs are over played.. Your song being over played may mean that you are a really good band/ singer or may mean that you produced a very good song. But your song being overplayed may take away the true message or the true essence of your music.

:wth:

don't do it kurt
06-07-2003, 01:32 AM
Evanescence Sucks ass dude. Its as simple as that. Have a nice day.

osctotheedge
06-07-2003, 03:56 AM
You said it right

Jawknee
06-07-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by don&#39;t do it kurt@Jun 6 2003, 06:32 PM
I find it funny that you&#39;re angered at how you feel some topics here at LPA are "teenie" when here you are disrespecting a band without any reason whatsover. Teenies to me have no I.Q. and for you to make a comment like that, pretty much puts you on the same level as them.

In other words, why do you feel they suck? It&#39;s not as simple as that. And I&#39;m not taking sides because I don&#39;t listen to this band either, but you don&#39;t see me being ignorant. You have a nice day.

Tim2
06-07-2003, 02:16 PM
That was a little of of line there Don&#39;t Do It Kurt.

I think the main reason for the similarities for Evanescence sounding like Linkin Park is that most people have only heard &#39;Bring Me to Life&#39; and that&#39;s a fast paced song, with a second singer. What people would realize is that if they bought Fallen and listened to the entire thing they&#39;d see that their alot different. Evanescence seems to bring a Gothic feel with them, where Linkin Park doesn&#39;t, at all. Both bands are very good IMO.

don't do it kurt
06-07-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Jawknee+Jun 7 2003, 08:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jawknee @ Jun 7 2003, 08:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--don&#39;t do it kurt@Jun 6 2003, 06:32 PM
I find it funny that you&#39;re angered at how you feel some topics here at LPA are "teenie" when here you are disrespecting a band without any reason whatsover. Teenies to me have no I.Q. and for you to make a comment like that, pretty much puts you on the same level as them.

In other words, why do you feel they suck? It&#39;s not as simple as that. And I&#39;m not taking sides because I don&#39;t listen to this band either, but you don&#39;t see me being ignorant. You have a nice day. [/b][/quote]
Oh I have a reason allright. It&#39;s called their music. I don&#39;t like it. Therefore in my mind i think if i don&#39;t like this music I will say it sucks. There&#39;s no theories behind it, it&#39;s just as simple as that. It doesn&#39;t mean everyone thinks they suck. Only in my mind. Although I think some people agree with me.

P.S- It&#39;s gonna be okay big fella. Have a great day.

osctotheedge
06-07-2003, 06:06 PM
They can&#39;t tell you what to do. Say what what you will. It is good to have frequent pokemon battles

Will
06-07-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by osctotheedge@Jun 7 2003, 02:06 PM
They can&#39;t tell you what to do. Say what what you will. It is good to have frequent pokemon battles
You like Pokemon?

*points and laughs*

osctotheedge
06-07-2003, 06:14 PM
No, I was just kidding. I am only half asian and half mexican. Mexicans don&#39;t like pokemon

Jawknee
06-08-2003, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by osctotheedge@Jun 7 2003, 11:14 AM
No, I was just kidding. I am only half asian and half mexican. Mexicans don&#39;t like pokemon
It&#39;s okay, put the cards down and step away from the binders filled with cards.

I&#39;ve only heard that one song from them and I don&#39;t like it too much, but I&#39;m not gonna judge them by one song. I&#39;ll check them out another day.

And Mr. Kurt-lover, you&#39;re completely ignorant and there&#39;s nothing more to that. Have a nice stay here at LPA. :)

osctotheedge
06-08-2003, 04:27 AM
I guess is does not smell like teen spirit among us. Someone does not like Nirvana

User Name
06-08-2003, 05:51 AM
Captain Obvious strikes again&#33;

Jawknee
06-08-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by osctotheedge@Jun 7 2003, 09:27 PM
I guess is does not smell like teen spirit among us. Someone does not like Nirvana
Are you trying to be funny or are you lost? This is not the Random Thoughts topic.

Cal
06-08-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by osctotheedge@Jun 7 2003, 06:14 PM
true. they dont

they prefer tequilla and jail :lol: :lol: :lol:

kidding

Jawknee
06-08-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Stick N&#39; Move+Jun 8 2003, 03:28 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stick N&#39; Move @ Jun 8 2003, 03:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--osctotheedge@Jun 7 2003, 06:14 PM
true. they dont

they prefer tequilla and jail :lol: :lol: :lol:

kidding [/b][/quote]
That&#39;s not funny at all, considering that I am Mexican. You better watch it. You&#39;re pushing it.

Cal
06-08-2003, 10:34 AM
someone quote me on saying "kidding"

Jawknee
06-08-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Stick N&#39; Move@Jun 8 2003, 03:34 AM
someone quote me on saying "kidding"
Either way, it doesn&#39;t make it right.

"Hello officer...#### you, you stupid ####### b&#33;tch...just kidding."

Try that and see that you don&#39;t get arrested.

Cal
06-08-2003, 10:37 AM
ok, im sorry :)

Jawknee
06-08-2003, 10:39 AM
Apology accepted. :)

Cal
06-08-2003, 10:41 AM
back onto topic

evanescence and linkin park are 2 worlds apart
but alot of fans from each band like linkin park/evanescene

don't do it kurt
06-08-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Jawknee+Jun 8 2003, 01:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jawknee @ Jun 8 2003, 01:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--osctotheedge@Jun 7 2003, 11:14 AM
It&#39;s okay, put the cards down and step away from the binders filled with cards.

I&#39;ve only heard that one song from them and I don&#39;t like it too much, but I&#39;m not gonna judge them by one song. I&#39;ll check them out another day.

And Mr. Kurt-lover, you&#39;re completely ignorant and there&#39;s nothing more to that. Have a nice stay here at LPA. :) [/b][/quote]
Thanks for the compliment. It really means a lot coming from someone who I don&#39;t give a rats ass about.

.ßroken Fist
06-08-2003, 07:02 PM
LP are way better than Evanesence

osctotheedge
06-09-2003, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Jawknee+Jun 8 2003, 01:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jawknee @ Jun 8 2003, 01:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--osctotheedge@Jun 7 2003, 11:14 AM

And Mr. Kurt-lover, you&#39;re completely ignorant and there&#39;s nothing more to that. Have a nice stay here at LPA. :) [/b][/quote]
You&#39;re supposed to think he&#39;s ignorant.. He is Chino remember.