PDA

View Full Version : Faint (video) Wallpaper



Sludge Factory
05-28-2003, 09:24 PM
Faint Wallpaper (http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p8fcedcc9eac1b8a48c125c9f55cd5b3f/fc0dae2c.jpg.orig.jpg)

Just a simple collage wallpaper (images used from Mark Romanek, Linkin Park "Faint" music video). Its kind of messy and I couldnt do any special effects (because my Photoshop disc isnt installed).

Cal
05-28-2003, 09:29 PM
link dosnt work

Sludge Factory
05-28-2003, 09:37 PM
Blah! *continues search for a new image host*

Here is a thumb of the wall (it better work!):

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p8fcedcc9eac1b8a48c125c9f55cd5b3f/fc0dae2c.jpg.thumb.jpg

Happy Gilmore
05-28-2003, 09:52 PM
It looks nice as long as i can see >_<

Dedicated
05-29-2003, 09:56 AM
The link works for me ^_^


Cool wallpaper :D

.▀roken Fist
05-29-2003, 03:39 PM
I cant see it :(

Cal
05-29-2003, 07:34 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/images/sorry.gif

death_warrant
05-30-2003, 04:11 AM
i cant see it also

Dedicated
05-30-2003, 09:06 AM
Why am I the only person who can see it? :huh:








I must be special :D











:shifty:

Happy Gilmore
05-30-2003, 09:42 AM
It&#39;s Great :D

.▀roken Fist
05-30-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by This is dedicated to the kids@May 30 2003, 09:06 AM
Why am I the only person who can see it? :huh:








I must be special :D











:shifty:
You special :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sludge Factory
05-30-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by This is dedicated to the kids@May 30 2003, 05:06 AM
Why am I the only person who can see it? :huh:








I must be special :D











:shifty:
Are you a member of ImageStation.com?

I think only members can see it. Oh well, I&#39;ll find another place to upload it. ^_^

[Darken Hybrid]
05-30-2003, 10:01 PM
If you can&#39;t see it, you&#39;ve got to be smart. I&#39;m not saying that you are dumb... ^_^

Let me tell you how to see an image hosted on ImageStation.com, AngelFire.com and so on. Copy the link (url) of the image and paste it on a new internet window. If you can&#39;t figure out what&#39;s the url because it might be masked then &#39;Right Click&#39; the link and choose &#39;Properties&#39;. And on the &#39;Properties&#39; window move to the middle (Where it says &#39;Address (URL)&#39;) and you&#39;ll be able to see and url. Select it and copy it. It might be different for different types of internet.

blastox, that&#39;s good for a basic wallpaper. To host images use PictureTrail.com.

.▀roken Fist
05-30-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by [Darken Hybrid]@May 30 2003, 10:01 PM
If you can&#39;t see it, you&#39;ve got to be smart. I&#39;m not saying that you are dumb... ^_^

Let me tell you how to see an image hosted on ImageStation.com, AngelFire.com and so on. Copy the link (url) of the image and paste it on a new internet window. If you can&#39;t figure out what&#39;s the url because it might be masked then &#39;Right Click&#39; the link and choose &#39;Properties&#39;. And on the &#39;Properties&#39; window move to the middle (Where it says &#39;Address (URL)&#39;) and you&#39;ll be able to see and url. Select it and copy it. It might be different for different types of internet.

blastox, that&#39;s good for a basic wallpaper. To host images use PictureTrail.com.
thanks for the help

its a good basic collage

Dedicated
05-31-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by blastox@May 30 2003, 07:28 PM
I think only members can see it. Oh well, I&#39;ll find another place to upload it. ^_^
I&#39;m not a member :lol:


Oh well ^_^

Shinji
05-31-2003, 10:39 AM
it&#39;s cool

Sludge Factory
05-31-2003, 01:31 PM
Thanks. ^_^ I think im going to install Photoshop today, and try to add some cool effects to it.

btw, the wallpaper is 1024x768, just so you know.

OggeM
06-01-2003, 07:09 PM
just copy the link.....
It would be better with lower opacity levels on the words.