PDA

View Full Version : Read..



XxLPxX
09-09-2002, 09:41 PM
If you don't care than I don't care.

Note: Due to rescent realtionships, I've had a pissy attitude.

They should have broken heart Smilies.

I'm not trying to whine. :'(

Alex
09-09-2002, 09:59 PM
hey we :wub: u ^_^

Bryan
09-09-2002, 10:27 PM
umm...whatever happened, i hope you make it through..
we like u :)

八iTo膜
09-10-2002, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by XxLPxX@Sep 9 2002, 02:41 PM
If you don't care than I don't care.

Note: Due to rescent realtionships, I've had a pissy attitude.

They should have broken heart Smilies.

I'm not trying to whine. :'(
Hey BUDDY IM HERE FOR YOU! just ask.... me and Jenn Jenn!

Carlinha
09-10-2002, 12:34 AM
:'( i didnt understood what you were talking about, but i'm here for you if you need, even if you probably wont

八iTo膜
09-10-2002, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by 八iTo膜+Sep 9 2002, 05:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (八iTo膜 @ Sep 9 2002, 05:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--XxLPxX@Sep 9 2002, 02:41 PM
If you don&#39;t care than I don&#39;t care.

Note: Due to rescent realtionships, I&#39;ve had a pissy attitude.

They should have broken heart Smilies.

I&#39;m not trying to whine. :&#39;(
Hey BUDDY IM HERE FOR YOU&#33; just ask.... me and Jenn Jenn&#33;[/b][/quote]
:&#39;( :( :blink: :huh: :o

Bryan
09-10-2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by 八iTo膜+Sep 9 2002, 09:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (八iTo膜 @ Sep 9 2002, 09:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -八iTo膜@Sep 9 2002, 05:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--XxLPxX@Sep 9 2002, 02:41 PM
If you don&#39;t care than I don&#39;t care.

Note: Due to rescent realtionships, I&#39;ve had a pissy attitude.

They should have broken heart Smilies.

I&#39;m not trying to whine. :&#39;(
Hey BUDDY IM HERE FOR YOU&#33; just ask.... me and Jenn Jenn&#33;
:&#39;( :( :blink: :huh: :o[/b][/quote]
what was that for? :huh:

Street Soldier
09-10-2002, 01:34 AM
Happy to sad
:D :lol: :rolleyes: :) ;) :huh: :unsure: :( :&#39;( :x :alien: :mike:

ok those last 3 mean nothing

~JeN JeN~
09-10-2002, 03:07 AM
Im sorry.. :&#39;( ...im here for you.. :)

JeN JeN

CinnamonSpider
09-10-2002, 04:28 AM
yep, we&#39;re the LPA fam bam and we are all here for eachother :D
i&#39;m here for you girl :)

Edit:
IT&#39;S LPA&#33; NOT LPASS&#33; <_<

:lol:

- Akuma-sama



Last edited by Akuma-sama at Sep 10 2002, 07:08 PM

Amy
09-10-2002, 05:49 AM
poor thing :(

Nikki
09-10-2002, 04:07 PM
Man I feel sorry for you...if you need any help we&#39;re here&#33; we&#39;ll be your happy and joyous friend to help you pick yourself up again...

Hope you feel better soon... :)

八iTo膜
09-10-2002, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Chester 76+Sep 9 2002, 06:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chester 76 @ Sep 9 2002, 06:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -八iTo膜@Sep 9 2002, 09:13 PM

Originally posted by -八iTo膜@Sep 9 2002, 05:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--XxLPxX@Sep 9 2002, 02:41 PM
If you don&#39;t care than I don&#39;t care.

Note: Due to rescent realtionships, I&#39;ve had a pissy attitude.

They should have broken heart Smilies.

I&#39;m not trying to whine. :&#39;(
Hey BUDDY IM HERE FOR YOU&#33; just ask.... me and Jenn Jenn&#33;
:&#39;( :( :blink: :huh: :o
what was that for? :huh:[/b][/quote]
they were.... for sad and depressed faces.......

Bryan
09-10-2002, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by 八iTo膜+Sep 10 2002, 01:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (八iTo膜 @ Sep 10 2002, 01:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Chester 76@Sep 9 2002, 06:26 PM

Originally posted by -八iTo膜@Sep 9 2002, 09:13 PM

Originally posted by -八iTo膜@Sep 9 2002, 05:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--XxLPxX@Sep 9 2002, 02:41 PM
If you don&#39;t care than I don&#39;t care.

Note: Due to rescent realtionships, I&#39;ve had a pissy attitude.

They should have broken heart Smilies.

I&#39;m not trying to whine. :&#39;(
Hey BUDDY IM HERE FOR YOU&#33; just ask.... me and Jenn Jenn&#33;
:&#39;( :( :blink: :huh: :o
what was that for? :huh:
they were.... for sad and depressed faces.......[/b][/quote]
ohhh...ok, i thought you meant thats what you were feeling or something lol

Edge
09-10-2002, 06:38 PM
Hey - its better to have loved than lost than to never have loved at all. ;)

Now play me the violen unless you know a lady who wants to go out with me? :(



Last edited by Edge at Sep 10 2002, 06:39 PM

LProckon
09-11-2002, 04:03 AM
er, like everyone has already said, we&#39;re here for ya. i have no clue what happened and if you don&#39;t wanna share that&#39;s a-o-k. we&#39;re here to help ya through any problems you have. sorries you&#39;re feeling bad :(