PDA

View Full Version : Damn Im Lucky!

八iTo膜
09-02-2002, 11:47 PM
Damn I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo LucKy nothing happend to me....

see this morning i was cleaning the yard and it was hott plus i had alergies so i came in the house and took 2 benadryl and then i went outside 10 min later i finished and came in, so I went to get something to drink... NOT THINKING ABOUT the BENADRYL i just TOOK 10 mins AGO! I grabbed a "Smirnoff ICE" then I finished it all ... without thinking about the pills.... so then i went to my room got online and came on here and started to post .... when the next thing i know is ...... im seeing blurry..... and feeling weird .... I got scared and then i tried to wake up and then my head just felt like it was gonna sPLIT! and then i went and drank a bunch of milk.....

I know i was'nt suppost to fall asleep but i did i couldnt help it. and I tried to wake up and i could'nt I was F'ed UP ..... BAD!!!!

Thank YOU GOD !!!!!!!! nothing happend to me.... i finally woke up and i took a COLD ASS Shower! and i kept drinking milk.....

wooooo
Just thought i would share my scary expierience!

:( :( :( :( :( :(

八iTo膜 :joe:

PP:KUt
09-03-2002, 12:56 AM
whoa...i didnt know u werent supposed to drink whatever u did. now i know!! that is kinda weird what happened tho, could have been worse but it wasnt. THANK GOD!!!!
btw kito-i think ur cool!! lol

-PP:KUt :chemist:

DeftonesFan4life
09-03-2002, 12:58 AM
HAHA. I almost died last week when i got into a car wreck. But thank God i was wearing a seat belt.

Carlinha
09-03-2002, 01:34 AM
that had happened to me. Its scary :o

八iTo膜
09-03-2002, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by PP:KUt@Sep 2 2002, 05:56 PM
whoa...i didnt know u werent supposed to drink whatever u did. now i know!! that is kinda weird what happened tho, could have been worse but it wasnt. THANK GOD!!!!
btw kito-i think ur cool!! lol

-PP:KUt :chemist:
lol hey thanks and thanks ...... umm are you being sarcastic about thinking im cool thing!

lol

anyways yeah your not suppost to drink alcohol with medicine..... I could have died thats what the doc said i called him right now! llllllollllllllll

~JeN JeN~
09-03-2002, 03:12 AM
I DONT WANT YOU TO DO THAT ANYMORE!!! thats tooo scary for me..I dont want anything to happen to you!

八iTo膜
09-03-2002, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by ~JeN JeN~@Sep 2 2002, 08:12 PM
I DONT WANT YOU TO DO THAT ANYMORE!!! thats tooo scary for me..I dont want anything to happen to you!
i know baby im not drinking anymore till im 21~! or 18 lol nah but not like that anymore ok baby ....... I love you!

八iTo膜
09-04-2002, 03:31 AM
can someone close this topic please!

you have my permission...

Bryan
09-04-2002, 10:42 AM
:chemist: