PDA

View Full Version : My Thoughts

kenjiclockwork
09-02-2002, 10:33 PM
Hey you'll.

DAMN THIS ALBUM IS GOOD! Words can't even describe! I was definitely expecting some awesome work..............but reanimation is by far more than what I was expecting. It's definitely on my list....along with HT....as one of the greatest albums of ALL TIME! If you'll don't mind, I just want to walk through a couple of the tracks.

My favorite songs on HT are "papercut"..."crawling"...and "pushing me away"......and on reanimation, ""p5hng me a*wy" and "krwlng".

"p5hng me a*wy" = BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL SONG, perfect for a rave, sounds sooooooo Depeche Mode like (if anyone knows who they are), and who is Stephen Richards? His voice is so perfect for this song.

"krwlng" = beautiful/perfect, wasn't expecting aaron lewis to be such a delight on this track........LP couldn't of picked anyone more perfect for this songs.

"plc.4.mie.haed", "wth>you", "ppr:kut", "by_myslf" and "rnw@y" = awesome guitar riffs, very strong tracks, "rnw@y" = very awesome track.

"my<dsmbr" = also one of my fav songs on the album, sounds like it&#39;s straight off of Depeche Mode&#39;s "music for the masses" album and very "people are people" instrumentally.

The piano/violin/cello accompaniments are extremely tight. I&#39;m so happy &#39;cause like last month, I made a thread about how LP should come up with some tracks that fully put Mike and Phi Phi&#39;s classical music training to use.....some of u liked it, others were just like....."no"...and I also mentioned how they should like hook up with Bjork as well.....and they did that too.......but she wanted to work on newer material so she wasn&#39;t featured on the album...in the future though.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to know what you&#39;ll think of some of the tracks on the album. I don&#39;t even care if you have to listen to the album again while replying. I just really want to know what you&#39;ll think. This album definitely exceeds my satisfaction.

DeftonesFan4life
09-02-2002, 10:57 PM
Bjork?? Where does it say that???

Omar
09-03-2002, 01:16 AM
LP didnt hook up w/ Bjork, they hooked w/ a mixer who is famous for working w/ her...Bjork on the album? That wud have been weird :P

LPchick4ever
09-03-2002, 05:27 AM
oh my i didnt know how long the post was until i scrolled down... too long to read... but reanimation is very awesome

Nikki
09-03-2002, 07:29 AM
BJORK? O_o that would be scary...scary...but cool and interesting at the same time... :D

Omar
09-03-2002, 03:26 PM
Ya know what wud have been really cool???

If Mike and CHester swicthed parts in the songs lol
Mike&#39;s a good singer I heard
and chester...mike can help him rap :P

Nikki
09-03-2002, 04:55 PM
I&#39;m laughing just thinking about it... :D :D :D