PDA

View Full Version : Faint Video Clip

Bryan
05-03-2003, 05:40 PM
Head on over to LinkinPark.com (http://www.linkinpark.com) and watch the new LP Newscaster episode to see a clip of the new video off Meteora, Faint. From the small 3-4 second clip, it seems to be more of a concert-vibed video, where it will mostly be the band performing. But that may not be true, as it is only a 4 second clip.

Faint will hit TV's around late May, or early June.

Mark
05-03-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Bryan@May 3 2003, 03:10 PM
Head on over to LinkinPark.com (http://www.linkinpark.com) and watch the new LP Newscaster episode to see a clip of the new video off Meteora, Faint. From the small 3-4 second clip, it seems to be more of a concert-vibed video, where it will mostly be the band performing. But that may not be true, as it is only a 4 second clip.

Faint will hit TV's around late May, or early June.
lol, what the hell was chester wearing?

Bryan
05-03-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by LPFAN05+May 3 2003, 01:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LPFAN05 @ May 3 2003, 01:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Bryan@May 3 2003, 03:10 PM

Faint will hit TV&#39;s around late May, or early June.
lol, what the hell was chester wearing? [/b][/quote]
I&#39;m not sure.. :lol:

Hybrid Soldier
05-03-2003, 06:34 PM
hmmm did he say early june?

Aaron
05-03-2003, 07:25 PM
yes he did

Cal
05-03-2003, 07:55 PM
early june? naw, mayby next 2 weeks for USA.....

Pinkin Lark
05-03-2003, 08:25 PM
im not feeling the whole concert-vibe...but then again its a high energy song so a concert would match it

The Doctor
05-03-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by 03Meteora03@May 3 2003, 08:25 PM
im not feeling the whole concert-vibe...but then again its a high energy song so a concert would match it
Can you come up with a better idea for it? and still keep it Linkin Park-ish? I think the concerts a good idea

.▀roken Fist
05-03-2003, 08:49 PM
From that video clip it looks ok.. bit like the original points of authority video that was released to Kerrang&#33;

Derek
05-03-2003, 09:32 PM
Just because it has LP performing on stage with like 600 fans does not make it a concert video. :rolleyes:

Have you guys ever thought that might only be 1/4 of the video?

Let me remind you guys of Somewhere I Belong. The band performing together was only parts of the video.

Also Puddle Of Mudd&#39;s "She Hates Me". Must I remind you that the majority of that video had angry people singing the lyrics to themselves, only to have a concert at the end?

Avril Lavigne&#39;s "Sk8r Boi" (Oh yes, act &#39;cool&#39; and call her a poser. I invite you guys to act stupid.), had Avril and the band making thier way across town to a concert at the end, thus meaning NOT a concert video.

You guys are WAY too quick to assume. Just because street teamers were there for two days, doesn&#39;t mean LP didnt do other footage when the teamers were not there. You guys whine and complain when it hasn&#39;t even been confirmed if its a concert themed video.

Maybe I&#39;m too quick to assume its not a concert themed video but I&#39;m sure LP wouldn&#39;t just do a bland video like that. Regardless of if it&#39;s a diff director this time.

Concert or not I&#39;m sure this video will be different. For all we know maybe they could have a CGI environment built around the streetteamers. You never know..

osctotheedge
05-03-2003, 10:25 PM
I like the concert performance idea because it is something different from LP&#39;s usual animated-type videos

Amy
05-03-2003, 11:13 PM
Who cares if it is just a concert? LP will make the video how they think it will work best. Maybe LP just want to be different for once to see how a concert video would work out?

Alex
05-04-2003, 01:10 AM
remember who the director is :rolleyes:

LP have hired Mark Romanek as the director of the video for the next single off "Meteora". The video for "Faint" is being shot today in the Hollywood part of Los Angeles. Linkin Park&#39;s usual director, DJ Joseph Hahn, is taking a break from directing for the video. Mr. Hahn&#39;s previous directing stints were the videos for "Papercut", "In The End", "Pts.Of.Athrty" and "Somewhere I Belong".

Mark Romanek has directed videos for Audioslave&#39;s "Cochise", the Red Hot Chili Peppers&#39; "Can&#39;t Stop", Nine Inch Nail&#39;s "The Perfect Drug" and "Closer", along with other videos for No Doubt, Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, David Bowie, Lenny Kravitz, Madonna, Johnny Cash and Beck. Romanek has won over a dozen MTV Video Awards, 3 Grammy&#39;s, and various other highly acclaimed awards.

Shinji
05-04-2003, 11:07 AM
that&#39;s cool i can&#39;t wait for the video

Mcnasty
05-05-2003, 03:32 AM
concert videos arnt really my favorite but just becouse this one is linkin park iam sure it will be sick :D cant wait till it comes out

[Darken Hybrid]
05-05-2003, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Derek@May 3 2003, 04:32 PM
Just because it has LP performing on stage with like 600 fans does not make it a concert video. :rolleyes:

Have you guys ever thought that might only be 1/4 of the video?

Let me remind you guys of Somewhere I Belong. The band performing together was only parts of the video.

Also Puddle Of Mudd&#39;s "She Hates Me". Must I remind you that the majority of that video had angry people singing the lyrics to themselves, only to have a concert at the end?

Avril Lavigne&#39;s "Sk8r Boi" (Oh yes, act &#39;cool&#39; and call her a poser. I invite you guys to act stupid.), had Avril and the band making thier way across town to a concert at the end, thus meaning NOT a concert video.

You guys are WAY too quick to assume. Just because street teamers were there for two days, doesn&#39;t mean LP didnt do other footage when the teamers were not there. You guys whine and complain when it hasn&#39;t even been confirmed if its a concert themed video.

Maybe I&#39;m too quick to assume its not a concert themed video but I&#39;m sure LP wouldn&#39;t just do a bland video like that. Regardless of if it&#39;s a diff director this time.

Concert or not I&#39;m sure this video will be different. For all we know maybe they could have a CGI environment built around the streetteamers. You never know..
100% Agreed. Plus LP know that we expect better than just a concert.

Bryan
05-05-2003, 07:41 PM
It could just be a concert though, you people have got to remember that. Linkin Park take a lot of pride in their live show, so a concert video showing the atmosphere at their shows could happen. ;)

Chris
05-06-2003, 08:42 AM
yeah it could be the same as the Points of Authority they released in the UK