PDA

View Full Version : Story Game!

Chrissy
04-28-2003, 09:50 PM
I don't know what this story should be about and who it should involve, but I thought it would be a cool idea if everyone joined together to create a story! All you have to do is continue the story by adding your own line or two! does anyone have any preference what it should be about and who the characters should be? if you do, then you can start!

[Darken Hybrid]
04-28-2003, 11:25 PM
Main Characters: A Boy & a Girl
Story Place: in School, school yard, his/her house, etc...
Year: Today present day
Problem: ....

(If you like what's so far then fill in the rest and start the story.)

Aaron
04-28-2003, 11:34 PM
Problem: How about they're in a battle of some sort. Lets say "boy teases girl". "Girl gets annoyed". Like some sort of anime comic. Manga. Mega Tokyo. Just some ideas.

Chrissy
04-29-2003, 02:11 AM
Ooooh i like that idea! Okay then, I shall start.

A young schoolgirl walked outside for recess, her box of sushi neatly backed inside her Hello Kitty lunchbox, and smiled at her friends, who were waiting on the jungle gym. She skipped over to them and opened her lunchbox when...

(then you continue it however you like!)

N'tensified
04-29-2003, 02:21 AM
A young boy carrying his schoolbag "accidently" bumped into her and dropped all her books.

Chrissy
04-29-2003, 07:43 PM
The girl, named Misako, went to pick up her books and glared at the boy. Her sushi, luckily, did not come out of the box. "That was really mean! I know you did that on purpose."

Dedicated
04-29-2003, 07:45 PM
"I'm the school bully," he said, "I bully people!"

[Darken Hybrid]
04-29-2003, 10:00 PM
"Just kidding." He answered fast and with a cocky smile. Then he stared at her eyes while picking up her books...

N'tensified
04-29-2003, 11:26 PM
The boy, named Kinje stood up and looked at Misako. He smirked a bit and said, "Heh, I wouldn't have bumped into you If you haven't got in my way."

Chrissy
04-29-2003, 11:54 PM
Misako smirked at the boy and said, "Well I wouldn't have gotten in your way if you weren't so much of a magnet."

[Darken Hybrid]
04-30-2003, 12:06 AM
Kinje got surprised by her unexpectable reply. he said "I...agh...I..."

dkjamie
04-30-2003, 12:57 PM
"Looks like you're at a loss of words" joked Misako enjoying the situation.

Cal
04-30-2003, 07:52 PM
the story breaks into an advert for meteora :lol:

N'tensified
04-30-2003, 10:55 PM
Please don't use my characters. Why don't you guys create your own? :)

Chrissy
05-01-2003, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by N'tensified@Apr 30 2003, 06:55 PM
Please don't use my characters. Why don't you guys create your own? :)
what do you mean, your characters??

N'tensified
05-01-2003, 02:46 AM
Err, Sorry. Let me rephrase that. "Please do not use my character." :shifty:

Happy Gilmore
05-01-2003, 08:08 AM
Heeeeeey what happened with the story...... :wth: I continue:

"No I just meant [hey this is stupid a girl will never say: "Well I wouldn't have gotten in your way if you weren't so much of a magnet." whatever he replys...]
Kinje: So you are new in school?

And they started walking out of the gym, along the straight corridor leading to the lunch room.

Misako: Yes I came here [Pekin - Capital of China, it will be fun :)] because my family moved here. Before I've been living in Jamao [Some city] my whole life.

Kinje: So you are more like a county gilr? *And he gave his big charming smile -> :D

Misako: If you, people in the city, call it that way....

As they were talking they passed next to one boy gang in the school whith which obviously Kinje had some relations, but deep in the conversation with Misako he didn't even notice them.

Tamuro: Hey Kinje you act like you are not a brother anymore! You don't say "hi" you just pass by.... Who is the chick?

[Uh i kind of wrote too many rows :o I'm sorry :mellow: ]

Amy
05-01-2003, 08:18 AM
"She is new around here. Her name is Misako. Misako meet Tamuro," said Kinje.
Then, running around the corner came Misako's sister, Amy! (sorry I had to be a part of the story :P ) "Who's this, Misako. Your boyfriend?" asked Amy.

Cal
05-01-2003, 02:16 PM
"no this is kinje, he bumped into me" said misako
"he's cute!" said amy

Chrissy
05-01-2003, 07:29 PM
Misako smirked and said, "I know," she looked at Kinje, noticing he was starting to turn red. "That's payback," she winked."

N'tensified
05-01-2003, 11:58 PM
Kinje: turns away and walks into the boys bathroom.

Misako: smiles a bit and just waits.

X-Clusive
05-03-2003, 02:11 AM
(new character)
Shadowblade came and said "wats up kinje remember me im from your old school"

X-Clusive
05-03-2003, 02:13 AM
Shadowblade lurks around with kinje like his sidekick.As kinje walk in a shoe store shdowblade stays outside to look at some girls.

Happy Gilmore
05-03-2003, 09:21 AM
:huh: :blink: Man i think you missread the story?! We were at school. [And you can use the "Edit" button at the top, just letting you know since you are new around ;)]

After Kinje walks out of the shop:
Shadowblade:Hey dude check this girl out

Kinje: ....ye...ye...cool.... *But his consciouse was somewhere lese....the face of the girl that he met today at school was stuck at the back of his head [some [LP] :) ] He couldn't stop thinking about her even at the evening when he went home. He couldn't sleep all night and he was just thinkg about tomorrow, when he was going to meet her again in school.....

Amy
05-03-2003, 10:44 AM
The next day Kinje waited for Misako to get to school, but she didnt turn up. All day he was looking for her and finally at the end of the day he saw Amy. He went up to her and asked...

Happy Gilmore
05-03-2003, 11:59 AM
Kinje: Where is your sister?

Amy: Something horriblte happened.... :'(....

Chrissy
05-03-2003, 12:40 PM
Amy: It seems that someone tried to break into her home last night! Misako is in the hospital...she tried to stop the burglars...

Aaron
05-03-2003, 04:05 PM
Amy: ... but unforunatly she suffered a concusion after getting wacked in the head with the back of a pistol.

Happy Gilmore
05-03-2003, 05:06 PM
Kinje: Oh my GOD! We want to go and see her, in the hospital. Is she in consciouse?

Amy: Yes she is, she'd love to see you.

All day only one single thought was spinning around in Kinje's head. What whould happen if Misako was dead and he never had the chanse to tell her that he believes in "Love From First Sight"

Aaron
05-03-2003, 05:14 PM
Meanwhile...

at the hospital.

Nurse: Docter(Piro). i think shes coming too.

Happy Gilmore
05-03-2003, 05:32 PM
:blink: huh what do you mean ?

Aaron
05-03-2003, 05:38 PM
ok the nurse went to check up on her and she was waking up at the time she was checking up on her, so she called the Docter who's name is Piro. and then you go on from there. if its realy to confusing forget that part that i put in.

Happy Gilmore
05-03-2003, 05:43 PM
No it's cool :) I just didn't get it in the beg... :)

can we call the doctor "Piro-Kiro" sounds more funny :lol:

Piro-Kiro: How is our young Miss today?

Misako: I feel dizzy..... :wacko:

Piro-Kiro: It is normal. You've been hit with a heavy object.... but you'll be fine in a couple of days and you'll feel much better

It was about 5 o'clock so school was over. Kinje and Amy rush into the room:
Kinje:...

Aaron
05-03-2003, 05:56 PM
Kinje:...I...was...umm...worried about ....you...

Chrissy
05-03-2003, 06:21 PM
Misako: *sheepishly grins* Thanks for visiting me...I didn't think you would!

Aaron
05-03-2003, 06:24 PM
Kinje:*blushes*

Amy
05-04-2003, 12:54 AM
Kinje: Well, I umm. I was worried about you and I just really wanted to see you. I want to tell you something also.

Amy: Well I think I better leave the room then

Amy then left the room. Kinje then began to tell Misako...

Aaron
05-04-2003, 01:18 AM
Kinje: *slowly*I ... umm. realy don't know how to say this. I...I...I...

Misako: ...you believe in love at first sight too?*blinks eyes rapidly*

Amy
05-04-2003, 09:46 AM
Kinje: :o How did you know I was going to say something like that?

Misako: Well, you know guys. They cant say anything like that without saying umm and repeating words.

Kinje: Oh. Well what is going to happen now.

Amy was waiting at the door and listening to the conversation. She was so excited for her sister so she....

Happy Gilmore
05-04-2003, 11:24 AM
...just accidentally opened the door and fell on the floor in the middle of the room. But it looks like that nobody have even noticed her...

Misako: What is going to happen.... :blush:

This was more of a sign for Kinje so he knew what to do :wub:

And they kiss and that's all everybody's happy....

[The End] :)

Edit: Nah i'm just kidding. I've just always wanted to say that :) u can continue...

Chrissy
05-04-2003, 03:04 PM
hahaha you silly silly person ;D

But just when they were kissing an announcement came on the radio! It seems the burglar is still out in the open and is looking for revenge!

Happy Gilmore
05-04-2003, 05:02 PM
hahahaha :lol: and what is he going to do?

Kinje: Did you hear this? What are we going to do?

Misako: I'm scared :unsure:

Kinje: Don't be! When I am around you have nothing to be afraid of! I know karate ;)

Dedicated
05-05-2003, 02:55 PM
They then walk off down the road back to their house :D

Happy Gilmore
05-05-2003, 03:32 PM
UH ?! "TEHIR" house ? When did they get married :wth:

Dedicated
05-05-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Happy Gilmore@May 5 2003, 03:32 PM
UH ?! "TEHIR" house ? When did they get married :wth:
i dunno :D :P

Happy Gilmore
05-05-2003, 05:05 PM
They go to a pub and drink some "Ginness" ;)

.▀roken Fist
05-05-2003, 05:34 PM
They both come out of the pub later totally legless

Aaron
05-05-2003, 05:53 PM
they go home and have the best sex of their lives(while they are waisted)

.▀roken Fist
05-05-2003, 06:02 PM
They wake up the next morning ith dreadful hangovers

Chrissy
05-05-2003, 07:01 PM
i leave for school and this goes in a COMPLETELY different direction...whoa...

Misako: *groans* I shouldn't have drank so much...

Kinje: I think i have the worst headache imaginable....

Happy Gilmore
05-06-2003, 11:27 AM
They go to school together, eventhought that have not planned this to happen during the night between them:

Misako: Maybe this will sound strange but i have a feeling that someby controls our lifes.... :wth:

Kinje: NO WAY! me too :o You've noticed it..... this feels SO WEIRD....

Misako: Ye i know....

Kinje: Well i guess it's "This is dedicated to the kids" fault he started all this.... I hope he's happy now :angry:

[ :lol: :lol: ]

Dedicated
05-06-2003, 03:42 PM
Misako: No i think "This is dedicated to the kids" is completely innocent in this.(:D)

Kinje: Maybe there's something in the water.

Misako: Maybe there is........

Happy Gilmore
05-06-2003, 05:10 PM
:lol: :lol: Okey the story is going into a copletely NOT ecxpected script.... let's try keeping it real [it's understood that they actually will] a bit [LP]

So they go to school and they meet the gangsta guy what was his name :blink:, oh yeah Tamuro

Tamuro (hipocritically) : I heared what happened are you okey?

Kinje: Ye she's fine just leave us alone, okey?

Tamuro: Hey man what's your problem? Why're so jumbpy against me?

Kinje: I know eveything (!)

Obviously Tamuro knew what Kinje was talking about and obviously Kinje knew that Tamuto knew...