PDA

View Full Version : The 8-Bit Vocal Theory: One Step Closer [LPA Exclusive]

hawk.
04-11-2010, 02:38 AM
When Keaton Hashimoto released his 8-Bit Theory album, I was amazed at the whole thing. Then AStarkson uploaded New Divide with the acapella track over it, and I liked that too. So that gave me the inspiration to try it on other tracks.

So out came this: One Step Closer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUNNZ4-61Mg)
The first of possibly several to come, lets hope Warner don't ninja it.
I have a backup plan if they do though.

Enjoy!

Update: If anyone has any acapella's from other songs on the 8-Bit Theory album they could share with me or possibly link to me that would be great.

Update 2: AStarkson is going to be hopefully helping me with the rest of the project. Stay tuned.

Derek
04-11-2010, 02:58 AM
Well done. It's hilarious...Keaton's whole album is already on YouTube and everything :lol:.

THE STARKINATOR
04-11-2010, 03:47 AM
It is a good conversion… And the vocal based on that would be rupfr fun…although there is some different from the original

faint 13
04-11-2010, 02:41 PM
i may be able to get some acapellas and give them to you. Should i email them to you or give you it another way.

Derek
04-11-2010, 05:36 PM
I'd just email them to Joseph (TakeAllThatWeCan). We cant post acapellas on here cause of Warner.

hawk.
04-12-2010, 01:50 AM
i may be able to get some acapellas and give them to you. Should i email them to you or give you it another way.

I will PM you my email address.