PDA

View Full Version : Any cool underground bands?



Dedicated
04-21-2003, 10:28 AM
does anyone know of any cool underground bands?

Far From Heroes are good but are punk Official Site (http://www.farfromheroes.com) and there is another band called Slipop and they are like Slipknot but they wear masks of Britney Spears and Elton John. I cant remember their official site though :( .

Shinji
04-21-2003, 10:31 AM
if they sound like slipknot i will hate them (I hate slipkonot)

Dedicated
04-21-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by BrAiNpOwEr@Apr 21 2003, 10:31 AM
if they sound like slipknot i will hate them (I hate slipkonot)
i hate Slipknot to :P

Todd
04-21-2003, 12:15 PM
slipknot kicks ass....

Cal
04-21-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Todd@Apr 21 2003, 12:15 PM
slipknot kicks ass....
:lol: u`ll get banned for saying that

Bryan
04-21-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Todd@Apr 21 2003, 08:15 AM
slipknot kicks ass....
I like Slipknot too..

Dedicated
04-22-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by ViSuAL+Apr 21 2003, 01:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ViSuAL @ Apr 21 2003, 01:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Todd@Apr 21 2003, 12:15 PM
slipknot kicks ass....
:lol: u`ll get banned for saying that [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Phantom Duck
04-22-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by BrAiNpOwEr@Apr 21 2003, 10:31 AM
if they sound like slipknot i will hate them (I hate slipkonot)
And vice-versa :P

OggeM
04-22-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Bryan+Apr 21 2003, 04:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bryan @ Apr 21 2003, 04:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Todd@Apr 21 2003, 08:15 AM
slipknot kicks ass....
I like Slipknot too.. [/b][/quote]
me too...

arT saveS
04-23-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by This is dedicated to the kids+Apr 21 2003, 05:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (This is dedicated to the kids @ Apr 21 2003, 05:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--BrAiNpOwEr@Apr 21 2003, 10:31 AM
if they sound like slipknot i will hate them (I hate slipkonot)
i hate Slipknot to :P [/b][/quote]
:D I also hate them.

Dedicated
04-23-2003, 08:57 AM
this has turned into a fight about if Slipknot are good or not :lol:

xxdownfallxx
05-20-2003, 03:04 AM
far from heroes is an awsome band..remidns me of GC..i wish i knew where i could find more of hters song rather than raining bullets

Jawknee
05-20-2003, 03:07 AM
::Wipes the dust off this old topic::


:)

Dedicated
05-20-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Simplistic311@May 20 2003, 03:04 AM
far from heroes is an awsome band..remidns me of GC..i wish i knew where i could find more of hters song rather than raining bullets
on www.mp3.com they have Cross My Heart :whistle:

xxdownfallxx
05-20-2003, 09:38 PM
thanks i donwloaded a bunch from them

[Darken Hybrid]
05-20-2003, 10:05 PM
Why do we have 9 posts that aren&#39;t related on the topic about who likes Slipknot or not. If you want to reply concerning that then go to the Slipknot topic on Other Bands. Why do we keep getting off topic? :angry: I get really angry when I see that....

http://www.acacia-avenue.moonfruit.com/ is the site of a british underground band called Acicia Avenue. Check it out...

Dedicated
05-21-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by [Darken Hybrid]@May 20 2003, 10:05 PM
Why do we have 9 posts that aren&#39;t related on the topic about who likes Slipknot or not. If you want to reply concerning that then go to the Slipknot topic on Other Bands. Why do we keep getting off topic? :angry: I get really angry when I see that....

http://www.acacia-avenue.moonfruit.com/ is the site of a british underground band called Acicia Avenue. Check it out...
I will do right now :D

osctotheedge
05-24-2003, 11:08 PM
lost prophets and thrice. I would not consider slipknot an underground band. A lot of people wear slipknot patches and shirts to my school

goldengoaliex910
05-25-2003, 03:30 PM
yeah, lostprphets are great.

also, check out anatomy of a ghost and damaged goods... theyre both on mp3.com.

anatomy of a ghost is possibly the best underground band ive heard.