PDA

View Full Version : WE ARE NOT LINKIN PARK

Derek
05-18-2007, 10:06 AM
To everyone, and especially those of you who happen to believe we are the band, please stop using our forum's contact form to try and get in touch with the guys. We are not Linkin Park, nor do we have any way to get directly in touch with the band, so please stop writing us with tour requests, to tell us we're the best band ever, or to whine about Minutes to Midnight because it doesn't have enough teenage angst for you. There is absolutely no way any of the band members will ever read your letters if you send them to us, and any inquiries to the band should be directed through their official website www.linkinpark.com.

While we have had two interviews with band members, please keep in mind that this was through a lot of emailing and pestering of PR agents/close friends of the band, and not cause of any direct contact, phone numbers or email addresses we had of the band (because we don't have that). Therefore we will have no way to directly forward your correspondence through to the guys or get your questions answered, so please take note of this and quit writing us to ask when we're going to be playing the reading or leeds festivals. insert lol and funny Joe Hahn voice here

The contact form is only for general media inquiries (i.e. for magazines/rock publications/radios etc to contact us) or to report an issue with the site or registration, and NOT as a means to contact the band.

Thank you for your understanding and have fun browsing the forums!

Chris
05-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Dont lie to them, Chester :lol:

Mark
05-18-2007, 05:25 PM
Mike's going to be so pissed when I tell him his inbox is full.

El Muerto
05-18-2007, 06:07 PM
Dont lie to them, Chester :lol:

You dumbass, he's not Chester! Todd is Chester and Derek is Phoenix!
He "interviewed" himself and thought it was cool. :lol:

I don't know who Mark is, though. I think he's one of the guys who drive their tour bus or something like that...

Omar
05-18-2007, 07:52 PM
I see you guys have switched the contact emails without telling me. Tsk tsk lol.
Now you know the emails I was getting all day, but I don't really mind.

Bryan
05-18-2007, 09:32 PM
:lol: People really do that?!

Mark
05-18-2007, 09:51 PM
I've been asked if I was Mark Fiore before in PMs.

Other times, people have assumed I was him and asked me about LPTV/new DVDs.

Louis
05-18-2007, 10:10 PM
Yeah, and Joe, who's a moderator, is the actual Joe Hahn. He puts not Hahn to throw you guys off.

I'm actually Rob Bourdon. Louis is a moniker to keep me under wraps.

Oh, shit, did I just say that? :lol:

El Muerto
05-18-2007, 10:29 PM
Yeah, and I'm the actual Derek who owns this site. I'll tell you all about it some other time, it's too complicated..

Todd
05-18-2007, 10:35 PM
*sigh* After receiving another e-mail that was intended for the band, despite this thread's existence, I've made some much needed changes to the contact form. And if this doesn't work, then I've lost all hope for humanity.

Tomi
05-18-2007, 10:47 PM
I'm really tempted to send an email right now. :lol:

El Muerto
05-18-2007, 10:54 PM
Can we see some of the e-mails? :)

Rahat
05-19-2007, 12:51 AM
lol this is funny *spazzes like a teenie* omg todd is chester?!!?!

Joe
05-19-2007, 01:26 AM
I might just remove the "Not Hahn" from my title just to see if people actually PM me. :lol:

Ofcourse, I'll only do that when I'm not busy running Suru and playing shows etc.

Luke
05-19-2007, 01:34 AM
I have a confession to make. I'm Rob Bourdon. I'm also Brad Delson. It's only one person.

Louis
05-19-2007, 01:40 AM
I have a confession to make. I'm Rob Bourdon. I'm also Brad Delson. It's only one person.

Brad, cut it out. I'm Rob. :lol:

Astat
05-19-2007, 06:10 AM
And I'm Mark Wakefield. Needless to say, I hate all of you.

:lol:

Coldplay
05-19-2007, 09:02 AM
I'm Jess from LPU. :lol:

Kęton
05-19-2007, 09:05 AM
Eventually this joke is going to go stale and you're all going to look foolish. :lol:

Harlz
05-19-2007, 09:14 AM
:lol:

Can I be the roadie who stopped that guitar from hitting Mike in the head?
'Cos seriously, that guy probably has a fanbase of his own!

Nikki
05-19-2007, 09:40 AM
Todd: Copy and paste email here plzkthx

NAME AND SHAME.

Louis
05-19-2007, 04:05 PM
Eventually this joke is going to go stale and you're all going to look foolish. :lol:

What joke? :lol:

mcpancakes
05-19-2007, 06:24 PM

haha I doubt it, they could go on forever like this!

Feenix
06-05-2007, 07:10 PM
I remember from before posting here cause people we're e-mailing me thinking I was Phoenix.

I actually got e-mails asking how the new album was going... Had to play along of course. People were severely dissapointed when I finally told them I wasn't Phoenix though :D

Louis
06-05-2007, 08:39 PM
I remember from before posting here cause people we're e-mailing me thinking I was Phoenix.

I actually got e-mails asking how the new album was going... Had to play along of course. People were severely dissapointed when I finally told them I wasn't Phoenix though :D

Wait, so you're not Dave? :o

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! [/darthvader]

Coldplay
06-05-2007, 11:46 PM
Hi guys!

Just got done scrolling through the site and saw your opinions on the Rock am Ring webcast issue. And just to set the record straight, we didn't have ANYTHING to do with that. When I found out I told the rest of the band and we're all seriously pissed. We were very excited for everyone to see the show, as we played several new songs like Leave Out All The Rest and The Little Things Give You Away. Apparently our label doesn't like us giving gifts to you hardcore fans out there. As you can probably tell, there's still a little trouble with Warner at this point (99$ for a super-fan edition? It made me feel sick!), and we're still trying to work the kinks out. I promise that we'll make it up to you guys.
I'm not in Linkin Park, and if you think I am you're dumb.
Thanks for supporting the album and being our fans!

-BBB

Louis
06-06-2007, 02:30 AM
Hi guys!

Just got done scrolling through the site and saw your opinions on the Rock am Ring webcast issue. And just to set the record straight, we didn't have ANYTHING to do with that. When I found out I told the rest of the band and we're all seriously pissed. We were very excited for everyone to see the show, as we played several new songs like Leave Out All The Rest and The Little Things Give You Away. Apparently our label doesn't like us giving gifts to you hardcore fans out there. As you can probably tell, there's still a little trouble with Warner at this point (99$ for a super-fan edition? It made me feel sick!), and we're still trying to work the kinks out. I promise that we'll make it up to you guys.
I'm not in Linkin Park, and if you think I am you're dumb.
Thanks for supporting the album and being our fans!

-BBB

Yes. Rock am Ring was a good experience and we're glad to have played it again. Thanks for all of the support guys.

- Rob

El Muerto
06-06-2007, 05:15 AM
ROCK'N'ROLL!!!

-Chester

(Here we go again :lol:)

Tomi
06-06-2007, 05:33 AM
I can't believe I work with these fools.

- Phoenix

User Name
06-06-2007, 05:44 AM
I can't believe it's not butter.

- Mike