PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Ending?!



Nikki
08-17-2002, 10:39 PM
I was in LP chat (as normal) when someone told me a rumour about an alternate ending to the crawling vid...is it true? and even if it wasn't what ideas would you out into the vid to make it...well how you want...

Omar
08-17-2002, 10:41 PM
Well, there was an alternate ending to Crawling, I dont know if was ever shot though, but originally the band wanted the video to end more depressing then the start, but Warner made them change it, and add some positive effects [i.e. the sunflowers]

For more info about this, check out the video commentary on the DVD :chaz:

White Pony(turntables)
08-17-2002, 10:42 PM
i think originally it was suppose to be a sad ending

Nikki
08-17-2002, 10:45 PM
sunflowers?! you mean tulips?

Bryan
08-17-2002, 10:47 PM
yea, Linkin Park said they wanted the ending to be "more evil" but Warner made them change it, i guess so no one killed themselves over the video... :unsure:

Nikki
08-17-2002, 10:51 PM
I was thinking that the girl slit herself (sorry I know that's distrurbing...)

Omar
08-17-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Kat@Aug 17 2002, 06:45 PM
sunflowers?! you mean tulips?
I thought it was a sunflower...let me check lol

White Pony(turntables)
08-17-2002, 10:53 PM
im pretty sure there tulips arent they?

Nikki
08-17-2002, 10:56 PM
ahhh yeah they're tulips....Joe said the vid needed to be softer so he shoved tulips in it...sunflowers would look very funneh though...everything white and black and then they'res a bright yellow thing...I'm laughing just thinking about it

Alex
08-17-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Kat@Aug 17 2002, 11:51 PM
I was thinking that the girl slit herself (sorry I know that's distrurbing...)
no thats her make-up driping in the sink but it looks like she cuts her self cause shes holding her rist after that shot

Nikki
08-17-2002, 11:17 PM
no thats her make-up driping in the sink but it looks like she cuts her self cause shes holding her rist after that shot

yus I know...but this is the baddd evvilll ending here...and I was thinking that she would of done the bad thing :o

Bryan
08-18-2002, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by Alex+Aug 17 2002, 07:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alex @ Aug 17 2002, 07:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Kat@Aug 17 2002, 11:51 PM
I was thinking that the girl slit herself (sorry I know that&#39;s distrurbing...)
no thats her make-up driping in the sink but it looks like she cuts her self cause shes holding her rist after that shot[/b][/quote]
he meant she might have slit herself on the "evil" ending.

Kuro-san
08-18-2002, 04:55 AM
Uh... I didn&#39;t even know there were flowers in Crawling. Shows how much I pay attention...

Bryan
08-18-2002, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by Kuro-san@Aug 18 2002, 12:55 AM
Uh... I didn&#39;t even know there were flowers in Crawling. Shows how much I pay attention...
lol...its ok

Kuro-san
08-18-2002, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Chester 76+Aug 18 2002, 12:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chester 76 @ Aug 18 2002, 12:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Kuro-san@Aug 18 2002, 12:55 AM
Uh... I didn&#39;t even know there were flowers in Crawling. Shows how much I pay attention...
lol...its ok[/b][/quote]
I was looking at your sig... and tried to fix it... but there&#39;s nothing wrong with it. Check the URLs to those pics and see if they&#39;re correct. I don&#39;t know what&#39;s wrong with it... :o

Nikki
08-18-2002, 01:02 PM
he meant she might have slit herself on the "evil" ending

I&#39;M A SHE&#33; :D lmfao...never mind...

Omar
08-18-2002, 04:07 PM
Wait a minute though, in one part right before a verse, This loud and quick riff goes and in the video, there&#39;s like 5 quick stills in it, I believe one of them was a sunflower...I&#39;m going to check right now

Bryan
08-18-2002, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Kuro-san+Aug 18 2002, 01:21 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kuro-san @ Aug 18 2002, 01:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Chester 76@Aug 18 2002, 12:13 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Kuro-san@Aug 18 2002, 12:55 AM
Uh... I didn&#39;t even know there were flowers in Crawling. Shows how much I pay attention...
lol...its ok
I was looking at your sig... and tried to fix it... but there&#39;s nothing wrong with it. Check the URLs to those pics and see if they&#39;re correct. I don&#39;t know what&#39;s wrong with it... :o[/b][/quote]
thanks for trying, but theres something wrong with the .tk thing i use, so it will just be down for a little bit, but thanks for trying to help

LPchick4ever
08-18-2002, 10:58 PM
i think i saw the yellow tulips

Nikki
08-19-2002, 11:15 AM
There is no sunflower&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
The quick still thingy is a weirdifyed shot of her eye&#33; I managed to play the whole vid in slow-mo...twas funneh...and then I tried it with papercut...twas scary...VERY scary...Mike fingers grow very long...ACK...scary

Kuro-san
08-19-2002, 11:22 AM
LOL

Bryan
08-19-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Kat@Aug 19 2002, 07:15 AM
There is no sunflower&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
The quick still thingy is a weirdifyed shot of her eye&#33; I managed to play the whole vid in slow-mo...twas funneh...and then I tried it with papercut...twas scary...VERY scary...Mike fingers grow very long...ACK...scary
hmmm...sounds weird :blink:

Jessica
08-19-2002, 10:02 PM
i wanna see the ending&#33;&#33; lol

Nikki
08-20-2002, 05:50 PM
veerrrryy scary

White Pony(turntables)
08-20-2002, 06:23 PM
why-does-everyone-copy-mike-by-saying-verrry-scary

Nikki
08-21-2002, 11:57 AM
I&#39;ve always said that...That&#39;s one of my many cliches...I never knew Mike said that...btw...when did he say that??? :huh:

Amy
08-24-2002, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by Kat@Aug 21 2002, 09:57 PM
I&#39;ve always said that...That&#39;s one of my many cliches...I never knew Mike said that...btw...when did he say that??? :huh:
yeah. i always say that. when does he say it??

Edit- in the dvd. when they r watching the guy jogging in place. i think?



Last edited by EvilAmy at Aug 24 2002, 12:38 PM

Nikki
08-24-2002, 12:29 PM
ohhhhh yeah&#33; now I remember&#33;
it&#39;s good that they liked paris...hahaa...Trust me...Chicken fricasse really DOES smell as bad as Rob said...as me and my mates found out :lol:

Amy
08-24-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Kat@Aug 24 2002, 10:29 PM
ohhhhh yeah&#33; now I remember&#33;
it&#39;s good that they liked paris...hahaa...Trust me...Chicken fricasse really DOES smell as bad as Rob said...as me and my mates found out :lol:
lol. i bet it would be :P ewwwwwe :P

Nikki
08-24-2002, 03:17 PM
hahaha...I&#39;ll tell you more about it later...right now...I need foooooood&#33; :P :D :lol:

Amy
08-25-2002, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Kat@Aug 25 2002, 01:17 AM
hahaha...I&#39;ll tell you more about it later...right now...I need foooooood&#33; :P :D :lol:
tell me now&#33;&#33; :P

Nikki
08-25-2002, 10:43 PM
lol...ok...this&#39;ll take some space...

A few month ago...me and some friends (for those really nosy people...those friends were called Robert (froggi), Duncan (biff), Amy, Sarah, Martin (kiely) and David (Bently) )
ok...so we finally did something that we wanted to do for ages...go on a big holiday together...and since paris is different and cheap...we all went there...we did tonnes of stuff...and even stayed in the same hotel as LP&#33; (I think it was the same one anyway...it looked the same)
Froggi brought the DVD (frat party) with him and we watched it and laughed and all the rest of it and then I had the bright idea of ordering some chicken fricasse for the simple reason of finding out how it smells...we got it...and we smelt it...and it smelled really bad...so we threw it out of the window...but the skylight wasn&#39;t near us so we had to make do with the entrance hall window thingy...ahhh memories...memories
I had a blast&#33;&#33;&#33;

White Pony(turntables)
08-26-2002, 02:48 AM
now-lets-get-back-on-topic

Bryan
08-26-2002, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Kat@Aug 25 2002, 06:43 PM
lol...ok...this&#39;ll take some space...

A few month ago...me and some friends (for those really nosy people...those friends were called Robert (froggi), Duncan (biff), Amy, Sarah, Martin (kiely) and David (Bently) )
ok...so we finally did something that we wanted to do for ages...go on a big holiday together...and since paris is different and cheap...we all went there...we did tonnes of stuff...and even stayed in the same hotel as LP&#33; (I think it was the same one anyway...it looked the same)
Froggi brought the DVD (frat party) with him and we watched it and laughed and all the rest of it and then I had the bright idea of ordering some chicken fricasse for the simple reason of finding out how it smells...we got it...and we smelt it...and it smelled really bad...so we threw it out of the window...but the skylight wasn&#39;t near us so we had to make do with the entrance hall window thingy...ahhh memories...memories
I had a blast&#33;&#33;&#33;
what are you talking about? :huh:

LPchick4ever
08-26-2002, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Kat@Aug 25 2002, 10:43 PM
lol...ok...this&#39;ll take some space...

A few month ago...me and some friends (for those really nosy people...those friends were called Robert (froggi), Duncan (biff), Amy, Sarah, Martin (kiely) and David (Bently) )
ok...so we finally did something that we wanted to do for ages...go on a big holiday together...and since paris is different and cheap...we all went there...we did tonnes of stuff...and even stayed in the same hotel as LP&#33; (I think it was the same one anyway...it looked the same)
Froggi brought the DVD (frat party) with him and we watched it and laughed and all the rest of it and then I had the bright idea of ordering some chicken fricasse for the simple reason of finding out how it smells...we got it...and we smelt it...and it smelled really bad...so we threw it out of the window...but the skylight wasn&#39;t near us so we had to make do with the entrance hall window thingy...ahhh memories...memories
I had a blast&#33;&#33;&#33;
lol :lol:

yeah that was funny, that part in the dvd

Nikki
08-26-2002, 05:28 PM
what are you talking about

I have no idea...Amy just asked me what happened so I did the good thing and told her... :rolleyes:

Back to the video thang...I&#39;m a liiiitttle disappointed with Wit>you (whatever) I thought Joe said that the videos were gonna get better and better...not really really cool and then...bad...oh well...everyone makes mistakes... :(

¤KiTo½¤
08-28-2002, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Omihomi28@Aug 17 2002, 03:41 PM
For more info about this, check out the video commentary on the DVD :chaz:
YES SIRREE not a lot of people like the commentary but you learn some wicked stuff on there :) :( :( :( :(


ahhhhhhh get the monkies awayyyyyyyyyyy&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :blink: :unsure: :( :( :o :huh: :chemist:


¤KiTo½¤

Nikki
08-28-2002, 01:40 PM
I&#39;ve been talking with my good friend "the baron" who helps me to get stuff...and right now we&#39;re both trying to rip Krwlin...I&#39;ll let you know when we&#39;ve done... :P