PDA

View Full Version : Am I Weird



Bn/Thg:930
08-17-2002, 02:32 AM
I look at the online list to see where everybody is posting so i can be one step ahead of them.

White Pony(turntables)
08-17-2002, 02:43 AM
i look at the online list also

Bn/Thg:930
08-17-2002, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by White Pony(turntables)@Aug 16 2002, 09:43 PM
i look at the online list also
whoa "blow my burning scab and call me suzanna summers wit a cherry on top of a coke that makes vanilla coke and slap my hiney and wipe it cuz i havent in a while"



Last edited by Bn/Thg:930 at Aug 16 2002, 10:00 PM

White Pony(turntables)
08-17-2002, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Bn/Thg:930+Aug 16 2002, 07:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bn/Thg:930 @ Aug 16 2002, 07:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--White Pony(turntables)@Aug 16 2002, 09:43 PM
i look at the online list also
whoa "blow me and call me suzanna summers wit a cherry on top of a coke that makes vanilla coke and slap my hiney and wipe it cuz i havent in a while"[/b][/quote]
:huh: WHAT?

Omar
08-17-2002, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by White Pony(turntables)+Aug 16 2002, 10:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (White Pony(turntables) @ Aug 16 2002, 10:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Bn/Thg:930@Aug 16 2002, 07:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--White Pony(turntables)@Aug 16 2002, 09:43 PM
i look at the online list also
whoa "blow me and call me suzanna summers wit a cherry on top of a coke that makes vanilla coke and slap my hiney and wipe it cuz i havent in a while"
:huh: WHAT?[/b][/quote]
If you thought what I though [oral sex] just dont reply, I have a feeling that BoneThug may be banned soon, some of the other staff are getting very annoyed

White Pony(turntables)
08-17-2002, 03:08 AM
finnaly hes getting banned he broke so many rules

Bryan
08-17-2002, 05:36 AM
man bn/thg...you aint doing to well. expecially seeing as you wanted to be a mod :rolleyes:

LPchick4ever
08-17-2002, 07:06 AM
oh yeah i rememered that

Amy
08-17-2002, 10:02 AM
lol :P

Magick
08-17-2002, 05:24 PM
There&#39;s an online list?&#33; :o :lol: At other messageboards, I like to look at online lists; now that I know this mb has one, too, I&#39;ll be lurking around.. :D :P

Sub Xero
08-23-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Bn/Thg:930@Aug 17 2002, 02:32 AM
I look at the online list to see where everybody is posting so i can be one step ahead of them.
well i just look to see whos on but no thats not weird

XxLPxX
08-23-2002, 10:31 PM
I would of never recommended him, if I knew he was such a BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. He wanted me too, so I did. <_<

Magick
08-24-2002, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by XxLPxX@Aug 23 2002, 05:31 PM
I would of never recommended him, if I knew he was such a BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. He wanted me too, so I did. <_<
Ohh, you know BoneThug in real life? Or was he an online friend?

White Pony(turntables)
08-24-2002, 02:01 AM
theres-a-thread-where-XxLPxX-recomends-him



i-think-this-thread-should-be-closed

MoJo
08-24-2002, 02:53 AM
you are weird yes. this thread is weird.