PDA

View Full Version : New Team Member

Joe
08-03-2006, 10:09 PM
So I thought I'd be the one to make an announcement of my new position on the LPA... just because I can! I'm sure the majority of you know this anyway, in fact I'm sure most of you probably knew this 12 hours before I did, but still! :lol: I just want to say thanks to the LPA, mainly Dere... I mean, The Modfather, hahaha, for exchanging my VIP badge for a place on the LPA Team. I promise to do the best job I can to keep this place fun, up-to-date & stable.

With that said, I want to say thanks to all of my trusty friends across the LPA! Now, just because I'm part of the team, I don't want to be treated any differently... even though I'm sure most of you will probably treat me worse anyway! *coughfriskeyhellflameSt0ftestamentetcetc* :lol:

I'm still shocked by this & it will take me a while to get to grips with all these fun new tools, so bare with me for the first few days & I'm sure everything will be great. Thanks again everyone & I look forward to keeping the LPA the best LP site on the Internet.

... oh and by the way, if any of you voted me for next mod/admin, now would be a good time to change that. :lol:

Mark
08-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Welcome to the team, Joe!

Andrea
08-03-2006, 10:24 PM
Hahaha...welcome aboard! :)

Luke
08-03-2006, 10:36 PM
Hey Joe...where you going with that gun of yours? [/Jimi Hendrix]

I dunno

Anyway, on one hand it's good to see another English person with Authority on LPAWE'RE TAKING OVER BIATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So may I congragulate Joe on becoming a member of the LPA team. As your friend on this forum I expect no different treatment either WARN OR BAN ME AND I'LL HAVE YOU FOR BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So three cheers for the lazy former V.I.P git :lol:

On the other hand I'm going to kill you in about 4 minutes, have a nice day. :lol:

Amanda
08-03-2006, 10:52 PM
I already congradulated you in RT [probably before you even noticed the promotion] but again:

YAY CONGRATS! <3

Luke
08-03-2006, 10:56 PM
DAMMIT JOE! Because I was so busy congradulating your ungrateful ass (figurativly speaking) I MISSED SUGAR RUSH!!!!!!! I'm gonna kill you, watch your back Joe...if that is your real name...

:lol:

Louis
08-04-2006, 12:30 AM
Congratulations, Joe. This was a well-deserved promotion. I think you're one of the best members on the LPA, and you'll do just fine as a moderator. Keep up the good work. Seemed like it was meant to be, eh?

You have the privilege, use it:

Go kick some ass.

CloserToCrawling
08-04-2006, 12:53 AM
Congratulations Joe! I know you'll make a great moderator. :flowers:

Tomi
08-04-2006, 01:22 AM
Hell has finally frozen over - congratulations! xD

... oh and by the way, if any of you voted me for next mod/admin, now would be a good time to change that. :lol:Make my life harder, why don't you? >_< :lol:

Testament
08-04-2006, 02:55 AM
hahaha I got mentioned. amazing.

...I'm gonna use this post to call you a bastard.

Evil Angel
08-04-2006, 05:02 AM
hey jerk congo!

GrafiTTied
08-04-2006, 08:29 AM
YaY! to you Joe

Way'da go Idaho!! (seriously i dont know where that came from)

Joe
08-04-2006, 12:37 PM
Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate the welcome & kind words. :thumbsup:

I already congradulated you in RT [probably before you even noticed the promotion] but again:

YAY CONGRATS! <3

Hahaha, thank you dear. I read & I was quite impressed with your ability to notice within two minutes of my status being changed... without me even posting. :lol:

DAMMIT JOE! Because I was so busy congradulating your ungrateful ass (figurativly speaking) I MISSED SUGAR RUSH!!!!!!! I'm gonna kill you, watch your back Joe...if that is your real name...

:lol:

Don't make me put an infraction on your ass Luke. :lol:

...and that's just for watching Sugar Rush. :lol:

Congratulations, Joe. This was a well-deserved promotion. I think you're one of the best members on the LPA, and you'll do just fine as a moderator. Keep up the good work. Seemed like it was meant to be, eh?

You have the privilege, use it:

Go kick some ass.

Thanks for the kind words mate, your speech has given me inspiration to indeed, go and kick some ass. :thumbsup:

Hell has finally frozen over - congratulations! xD

Make my life harder, why don't you? >_< :lol:

:lol: Sorry, but yeah, people can still vote. How I'd love to be voted next Mod / Admin, haha.

hey jerk congo!

Uhm... thanks? :lol:

Tomi
08-04-2006, 12:46 PM
:lol: Sorry, but yeah, people can still vote. How I'd love to be voted next Mod / Admin, haha.
I'd laugh if you win it, then you get de-modified. xD

Luke
08-04-2006, 12:52 PM
Joe, you're dead :)

Joe
08-04-2006, 01:38 PM
Joe, you're dead :)
What's with all the death threats man?! You've sent ninjas to my house, heat seeking missiles, rockets, you've tried to burn down my kitchen... what's next? You going to send Maverik round to shoot me with his rifle? :lol:

Amanda
08-04-2006, 02:13 PM
What's with all the death threats man?! You've sent ninjas to my house, heat seeking missiles, rockets, you've tried to burn down my kitchen... what's next? You going to send Maverik round to shoot me with his rifle? :lol:

err... actually the ninja's were my idea. :ph34r:

Happy early Birthday? hahahahaha

Janie Jones
08-04-2006, 02:20 PM
I'm to lazy to retract my vote, big cookie to Joe! Hah, how I wish you'd taken your picture when you found out you had been MODified.

Joe
08-04-2006, 02:26 PM
err... actually the ninja's were my idea. :ph34r:

Happy early Birthday? hahahahaha

I always thought it was only Hellflame & Friskey who wanted to hurt me, but now you too!? :lol: I'm still waiting for Friskey to throw a grenade at me. :lol:

My birthday isn't for two weeks, but still, I'll take it, haha.

I'm to lazy to retract my vote, big cookie to Joe! Hah, how I wish you'd taken your picture when you found out you had been MODified.

Hahaha, thank you. Yeah, everyone has said that. Try and imagine the most confused look ever crossed with big eyes and my mouth hanging to the floor, and you're about there. :lol:

Amanda
08-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Try and imagine the most confused look ever crossed with big eyes and my mouth hanging to the floor, and you're about there. :lol:

And you'd still manage to make that face look cute.

hahahah :hug:

Chris
08-04-2006, 02:50 PM
congratulations with the position :)

Joe
08-04-2006, 03:28 PM
And you'd still manage to make that face look cute.

hahahah :hug:

Hahaha, well thank you. <3

congratulations with the position :)

Thanks a lot mate. :thumbsup:

Louis
08-04-2006, 04:07 PM
See what happens when you become a mod?

You're going to get killed out there! Come back, and join the good side of the force.

Ronin
08-04-2006, 05:01 PM
hip HIP HOORAY!! congrats man!

Luke
08-04-2006, 08:02 PM

*Sends Maverik round to shoot you with his rifle* :lol:

By the way I'd try not to sleep tonight if I were you, or if you do, sleep with one eye open. It's just that a group of murderous vigilante goths wearing Slipknot masks might come a'knocking wanting to kill you. I didn't send them but they said they wanted to sacrafice a sloth so I said you might be the perfect offering to the demon god Natassihsub. It's just a random shot in the dark though, it might not happen. :lol:

And to answer your quiestion why I want to kill you...I have the next 6 weeks off until I start college therefor I'm extremly bored and the corronation of a lazy former V.I.P. git such as yourself gives me a good excuse to send death threats, it passes the time a little :lol:

EDIT: Just in case you thought otherwise, the goth-slipknot cult doesn't consist of Me, Testament, Giriosxeni, Friskey or St0f at all, it's just a happy coinsidence that we'd all like to sacrifice Kill you. :)

Christopher
08-04-2006, 09:54 PM
With that said, I want to say thanks to all of my trusty friends across the LPA! Now, just because I'm part of the team, I don't want to be treated any differently... even though I'm sure most of you will probably treat me worse anyway! *coughfriskeyhellflameSt0ftestamentetcetc* :lol:

Hey, why's name written with a capital letter when the others aren't ? :lol:

A bit (really) late but: Congrats Joe!

Testament
08-05-2006, 05:24 PM
I always thought it was only Hellflame & Friskey who wanted to hurt me, but now you too!? :lol: I'm still waiting for Friskey to throw a grenade at me. :lol:

Friskey's not the real deal. but I'm happy if I'm flying under the radar because it'll be more unexpected.

EDIT: Just in case you thought otherwise, the goth-slipknot cult doesn't consist of Me, Testament, Giriosxeni, Friskey or St0f at all, it's just a happy coinsidence that we'd all like to sacrifice Kill you. :)

fuck Slipknot, we're Mushroomhead.

*puts on Shroomhead*

Christopher
08-05-2006, 05:34 PM
Friskey's not the real deal. but I'm happy if I'm flying under the radar because it'll be more unexpected.

*puts on Shroomhead*

God, I don't want to be part of either one of those. :lol:

Joe
08-05-2006, 05:43 PM
I love how there's more insults and death threats in this thread than there is congratulations. :lol:

...but still! Thanks Masato & St0f. :)

Friskey™
08-05-2006, 09:16 PM
Congrats Joe!

:shifty: *throws a grenade* :lol:

Luke
08-05-2006, 09:23 PM

*puts on Shroomhead*
Okay you can be Mushroomhead :lol:

I always thought it was only Hellflame & Friskey who wanted to hurt me
How wrong you are :lol:

Joe
08-05-2006, 09:24 PM
Congrats Joe!

:shifty: *throws a grenade* :lol:
:lol: How did I know that was coming?

:thumbsup:

Louis
08-06-2006, 03:29 AM
Jeez, Joe, you're getting a lot of bombardment for this. :lol:

Joe
08-06-2006, 03:43 PM
Jeez, Joe, you're getting a lot of bombardment for this. :lol:
:lol: I know! but it's okay, I know they love me really.

:wub:

Luke
08-06-2006, 07:15 PM
:lol: I know! but it's okay, I know they love me really.

:wub:

I don't, I just want you dead :lol:

Louis
08-07-2006, 02:08 AM
Joe's hard to kill. He's like that kid from Home Alone.

Still recovering from the burns of my last attempt...

Theazninvasion68
08-07-2006, 04:56 AM
Congrats!

have fun, raj!

Holiday
08-07-2006, 08:11 PM
hehe, congratulations, dear. ^_^

Joe
08-07-2006, 09:57 PM
Joe's hard to kill. He's like that kid from Home Alone.

Still recovering from the burns of my last attempt...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/uncle_raj/homealonecopy.jpg

Congrats!

have fun, raj!

Thanks Maverik. :D

hehe, congratulations, dear. ^_^

Thank you Holiday! :)

Luke
08-07-2006, 10:44 PM
That is the best fucking thing I've seen in my 16 years of living :lol:

Tom
08-08-2006, 02:45 AM
Well done mate, your gonna make a fine Moderator lol

:lol::lol:omfg that picture lol

oh and may the love truncheon be with you Raj...always.

Christopher
08-08-2006, 02:35 PM
LMAO That picture's awesome! :lol:

Friskey and Maverik68 better watch out when Raj turns around and starts slapping about with his truncheon or his happystick. :P

Joe
08-08-2006, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by Uncle_Raj

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/uncle_raj/homealonecopy.jpg

That is the best fucking thing I've seen in my 16 years of living :lol:

:lol: Thanks.

Well done mate, your gonna make a fine Moderator lol

:lol::lol:omfg that picture lol

oh and may the love truncheon be with you Raj...always.

Thank you...and that's not for the love truncheon comment. :lol:

LMAO That picture's awesome! :lol:

Friskey and Maverik68 better watch out when Raj turns around and starts slapping about with his truncheon or his happystick. :P

Thank you & I swear you & Tom! can't go one post without mentioning the happy stick & love truncheon! :lol:

Messy Marj
08-08-2006, 08:09 PM
Oooh, I'm so late, but congrats Joe! :D

Christopher
08-08-2006, 08:19 PM
Thank you & I swear you & Tom! can't go one post without mentioning the happy stick & love truncheon! :lol:

That why we're on this forum, Raj. :lol:

Happysticks and love truncheons for everybody!

Joe
08-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Oooh, I'm so late, but congrats Joe! :D

Haha, don't worry about it! Thank you so much Marj! :)

That why we're on this forum, Raj. :lol:

Happysticks and love truncheons for everybody!

Haha, oh, I see how it is. Linkin Park brought you here but the love truncheons keep you here, eh? :lol:

Christopher
08-08-2006, 08:25 PM
Haha, don't worry about it! Thank you so much Marj! :)

Haha, oh, I see how it is. Linkin Park brought you here but the love truncheons keep you here, eh? :lol:

Actually the contests keep me here. :lol: XD

Testament
08-08-2006, 10:55 PM
hahahahahaha I'm flying under the radar again in the death threats. this is golden.

Joe will never see it coming.

@Hellflame-how about we be trivium? I'm Cory Beaulieu, you're Matt Heafy.

Luke
08-08-2006, 11:36 PM
@Hellflame-how about we be trivium? I'm Cory Beaulieu, you're Matt Heafy.

No thanks, but I'll PM you a plan I have soon :devil: :lol:

@Joe:

Joe you make a somewhat hideous Mikauly Caulkin...I guess that's what he looked like after MJ had his way with him :lol:

Na I'm just kidding, Michaels innocent.

Testament
08-10-2006, 01:41 AM
No thanks, but I'll PM you a plan I have soon :devil: :lol:

....is it Iron Maiden? :lol:

and Joe would make a very fine McCauly Culkin. *whistles*

Joe
08-10-2006, 11:24 AM
Are you guys still on about killing me? :lol:

Anyway, I love how this whole Home Alone image was created by what GiriosXeni said, and neither him, Maverik or Friskey have even seen it yet. :lol:

Christopher
08-10-2006, 04:13 PM
Are you guys still on about killing me? :lol:

Anyway, I love how this whole Home Alone image was created by what GiriosXeni said, and neither him, Maverik or Friskey have even seen it yet. :lol:

:lol: Where's Friskey anyway? I haven't seen him on here for a while.

Testament
08-10-2006, 10:26 PM
kill you? of course not, joe :lol:

Louis
08-10-2006, 10:32 PM
I saw it.

That's the funniest shit ever.

Friskey™
08-11-2006, 12:31 AM
:lol: Where's Friskey anyway? I haven't seen him on here for a while.

Did you see the top of my sig the past two days? :lol:

And that picture is fucking GOLD :lol:

Christopher
08-11-2006, 11:42 AM
Did you see the top of my sig the past two days? :lol:

And that picture is fucking GOLD :lol:

:P Your sig is awesome, Friskey.

Louis
08-12-2006, 07:07 AM
:P Your sig is awesome, Friskey.

Agreed.