PDA

View Full Version : Hell Yeah!!

Zack
02-02-2006, 04:57 AM
I opened my email a couple hours ago and I got my meet and greet passes!!!! I'm so fucking excited, I can't wait for Friday. I got two, so my cousin is going to get my special edition rising tied signed, while I get my DC Hat signed.

JJ
02-02-2006, 09:18 AM
I opened my email a couple hours ago and I got my meet and greet passes!!!! I'm so fucking excited, I can't wait for Friday. I got two, so my cousin is going to get my special edition rising tied signed, while I get my DC Hat signed.
cool - good for you. i wish i could of seen mike and co. in england when they played

Mitch
02-02-2006, 09:41 AM
Sweet^_^ *plays violin music*, wish i could get one of those metts and greets:(

Chris
02-02-2006, 01:30 PM
Ask some questions about the new album :lol: and tell them you're from LPA :P

Christopher
02-02-2006, 02:31 PM
Your meeting Mike that's great !!!
i hope it's not only greet but also meet :p

Zack
02-02-2006, 09:52 PM
I've seen pics and stuff from other meet and greets, and you do get to socialize and stuff with the other winners and with Mike, Ryu, and Tak a bit. I've also heard that they have exclusive merchandise, like FM hoodies and stuff.

Nick
02-07-2006, 07:29 PM
have fun man i wish i coulda won. but im not good with contests and besides if i did win nobody wouldve taken me:@ since my family is weird like that