PDA

View Full Version : Video Codes



MaX
10-21-2005, 05:16 AM
Video Codes for Believe Me vid and Petrified vid..
Anyone got?

Pinkin Lark
10-21-2005, 09:14 PM
Yeah, I would love to have the code for 'Believe Me'. My favorite video of the 3.

MaX
10-21-2005, 11:31 PM
No one got?
Come on...
I am weeping right here right now
Please????
Someone!!!

Wilderness
10-22-2005, 10:41 AM
I have Petrified:

<embed allowScriptAccess="never"name="RAOCXplayer" src="http://www.urbnmix1.net/vid/
asx/fort_minor_petrified.asx" type="application/x-mplayer2"
ShowStatusBar="0" Width="320" height="240" DisplaySize="0"
AutoStart="true" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/
Downloads/
Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/"> </embed>
<a> Fort Minor -
Petrified
</a>

Pinkin Lark
10-25-2005, 02:32 AM
Any luck on the &#39;Believe Me&#39; html code?

LinkinPark890
10-26-2005, 01:29 PM
i wanna try petrified.


<embed allowScriptAccess="never"name="RAOCXplayer" src="http://www.urbnmix1.net/vid/
asx/fort_minor_petrified.asx" type="application/x-mplayer2"
ShowStatusBar="0" Width="320" height="240" DisplaySize="0"
AutoStart="true" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/
Downloads/
Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/"> </embed>
<a> Fort Minor -
Petrified
</a>

EDIT: how come it didn&#39;t work? :(

The Doctor
10-26-2005, 01:31 PM
Because those kinds of codes don&#39;t work on this site. ;)

LinkinPark890
10-26-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Nate@Oct 26 2005, 01:31 PM
Because those kinds of codes don&#39;t work on this site. ;)
oh. :o where do they wok then? :wth:

MaX
10-26-2005, 10:40 PM
Like in.. Erm profiles like Frensters..
If you get what i mean.. :P

Mark
10-26-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by LinkinPark890+Oct 26 2005, 11:03 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LinkinPark890 @ Oct 26 2005, 11:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Nate@Oct 26 2005, 01:31 PM
Because those kinds of codes don&#39;t work on this site. ;)
oh. :o where do they wok then? :wth: [/b][/quote]
Mostly blog sites. MySpace might.

Tomi
10-27-2005, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by LinkinPark890@Oct 26 2005, 08:29 AM
i wanna try petrified.


<embed allowScriptAccess="never"name="RAOCXplayer" src="http://www.urbnmix1.net/vid/
asx/fort_minor_petrified.asx" type="application/x-mplayer2"
ShowStatusBar="0" Width="320" height="240" DisplaySize="0"
AutoStart="true" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/
Downloads/
Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/"> </embed>
<a> Fort Minor -
Petrified
</a>

EDIT: how come it didn&#39;t work? :(
http://www.urbnmix1.net/vid/asx/fort_minor...r_petrified.asx (http://www.urbnmix1.net/vid/asx/fort_minor_petrified.asx)

Use that link.

Amanda.
10-27-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Mark+Oct 26 2005, 11:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mark @ Oct 26 2005, 11:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -LinkinPark890@Oct 26 2005, 11:03 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Nate@Oct 26 2005, 01:31 PM
Because those kinds of codes don&#39;t work on this site. ;)
oh. :o where do they wok then? :wth:
Mostly blog sites. MySpace might. [/b][/quote]
Yeah, they&#39;ll work on MySpace.