PDA

View Full Version : Lp's New Album



Bn/Thg:930
08-11-2002, 04:32 AM
herre it is

Bn/Thg:930
08-11-2002, 04:45 AM
thanks LPchick

LPchick4ever
08-11-2002, 04:47 AM
huh uh np

coolies

put in a box, is that what its called, the album?

well not in real life or w/e

but yeah

Bryan
08-11-2002, 06:09 AM
thats not real...
i'm confused man :unsure:



*runs and hides :chemist: lol

LPchick4ever
08-11-2002, 08:27 AM
course not, its fake

Magick
08-11-2002, 01:00 PM
Put in a box, eh? :blink:

Yes, *runs along now*. :P

¤KiTo½¤
09-03-2002, 04:42 PM
....No Comment......


**Leaves this Topic LAughinG**

Nikki
09-06-2002, 07:00 PM
*tilts head*

not bad...not bad...*giggles*



Last edited by Kat at Sep 7 2002, 09:12 AM

Amy
09-07-2002, 06:03 AM
i dont like that. i dont think it is good at all.

CinnamonSpider
09-08-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by EvilAmy@Sep 6 2002, 10:03 PM
i dont like that. i dont think it is good at all.
yep, she sure is evil!
its not that bad...its just....how can i say this...funny looking :lol:

Bryan
09-08-2002, 08:01 AM
i think it looks like crap lol
i mean, "lp in a box"? :rolleyes:

Nikki
09-08-2002, 08:57 AM
*falls over laughing*

Since he's been banned...I guess we can say whatever...

"LP in a box" very original...but what the hell made him think of that?!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amy
09-08-2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Kat@Sep 8 2002, 06:57 PM
*falls over laughing*

Since he's been banned...I guess we can say whatever...

"LP in a box" very original...but what the hell made him think of that?!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
i would of said it was crap even if he wasnt banned :P

LProckon
09-08-2002, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Kat@Sep 8 2002, 12:57 AM
"LP in a box" very original...but what the hell made him think of that?!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
i have no clue LOL it makes no sense ????!!!! :huh:

Nikki
09-08-2002, 07:00 PM
i have no clue LOL it makes no sense ????!!!!

Haha...I know!


i would of said it was crap even if he wasnt banned

Awww...even if your name tells me your evil you still have to be nice!!! Lmfao! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amy
09-09-2002, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Kat@Sep 9 2002, 05:00 AM


Awww...even if your name tells me your evil you still have to be nice!!! Lmfao! :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol. but it was him...come on... cant i be evil 2 him??? :P

¤KiTo½¤
09-10-2002, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by EvilAmy+Sep 8 2002, 10:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EvilAmy @ Sep 8 2002, 10:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Kat@Sep 9 2002, 05:00 AM


Awww...even if your name tells me your evil you still have to be nice&#33;&#33;&#33; Lmfao&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol. but it was him...come on... cant i be evil 2 him??? :P[/b][/quote]
YES MY GRASSHOPPER &#33; you have my permission........ BE EVIL little one&#33;

Amy
09-10-2002, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by ¤KiTo½¤+Sep 10 2002, 12:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (¤KiTo½¤ @ Sep 10 2002, 12:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -EvilAmy@Sep 8 2002, 10:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Kat@Sep 9 2002, 05:00 AM


Awww...even if your name tells me your evil you still have to be nice&#33;&#33;&#33; Lmfao&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol. but it was him...come on... cant i be evil 2 him??? :P
YES MY GRASSHOPPER &#33; you have my permission........ BE EVIL little one&#33;[/b][/quote]
:lol: Grasshopper ay? i am scared :unsure: :lol: i will be evil :D evil is good :P :D

Nikki
09-10-2002, 04:10 PM
Ahhh ok then...I&#39;ll let you off then...go on...frolick with your evilnesssssesses