PDA

View Full Version : Now it all



anonym
03-13-2003, 01:27 PM
when this all started you were the sacrifice
now things have changed
now i feel guilty all night
now
now

it all comes back to me
the things i said
the things i did
now
now it all comes back to me
everything


it's just the start

*LiNkIn WiTcHy*
03-13-2003, 01:29 PM
what is this??????????

Will
03-13-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by *LiNkIn WiTcHy*@Mar 13 2003, 09:29 AM
what is this??????????
Um, it might be a song, genius.

PuNk
03-13-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Akuma+Mar 13 2003, 02:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Akuma @ Mar 13 2003, 02:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--*LiNkIn WiTcHy*@Mar 13 2003, 09:29 AM
what is this??????????
Um, it might be a song, genius. [/b][/quote]
*gasp* :o

Is that what it is? :lol:

Will
03-13-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by PuNk+Mar 13 2003, 04:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PuNk @ Mar 13 2003, 04:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Akuma@Mar 13 2003, 02:31 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--*LiNkIn WiTcHy*@Mar 13 2003, 09:29 AM
what is this??????????
Um, it might be a song, genius.
*gasp* :o

Is that what it is? :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Last time I checked everything in here is a song or a poem, lol.

321xero
03-13-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by anonym@Mar 13 2003, 02:27 PM
when this all started you were the sacrifice
now things have changed
now i feel guilty all night
now
now

it all comes back to me
the things i said
the things i did
now
now it all comes back to me
everything


it&#39;s just the start
AWESOME&#33; that&#39;s all i gotta say&#33; :D post back here when you get more done&#33;

Shinji
03-15-2003, 10:38 PM
pretty :P