PDA

View Full Version : People Who Dont Like Reanimation



Bn/Thg:930
08-08-2002, 08:26 PM
for one thing. Why are you looking on the reanimation board in the first place.
for another thing, dont say that the songs are ruined cuz they are not. LISTEN TO HYBRID THEORY.
for tha last thing, dont say that Linkin Park arent going to make any money. CUZ THEY ARE number 2 on the billboard charts. So kiss my and their hineys. MOTHER TRUCKER

Bn/Thg:930
08-08-2002, 08:27 PM
ps. that last post sorry for tha mother trucker thing. lol i was saying that in a joking manner.

White Pony(turntables)
08-08-2002, 08:33 PM
the first post made no sense

Bn/Thg:930
08-08-2002, 08:46 PM
yea it did

Bryan
08-08-2002, 09:21 PM
all i have to say is, if you dont like Reanimation and you think it ruined the songs from Hybrid Theory, dont listen to it. Listen to Hybrid Theory.

Amy
08-09-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Bn/Thg:930@Aug 8 2002, 08:26 PM
for one thing. Why are you looking on the reanimation board in the first place.
for another thing, dont say that the songs are ruined cuz they are not. LISTEN TO HYBRID THEORY.
for tha last thing, dont say that Linkin Park arent going to make any money. CUZ THEY ARE number 2 on the billboard charts. So kiss my and their hineys. MOTHER TRUCKER
i agree.
they shouldnt be here. people that dont even like lp shouldnt be here. it is a lp site. what r u doing here if ya dont like em??? :angry: thats why it is a lp site.. 4 da fans. if u dont like lp.. get lost or at least just post in Chit-Chat coz then we wont have to put up with u's going 'i hate linkin park' coz a lot of us like lp and U SHOULD JUST SHUT UP AND PISS OFF!

(sorry i am kinda bored and in a bad mood :angry: :P )

White Pony(turntables)
08-09-2002, 06:56 PM
ive read the first post so many times over and over and it makes no sense to me :lol:

LPchick4ever
08-09-2002, 07:07 PM
it makes sense to me. hes saying if u dont like reanimation then why r u in this forum. and the remixes dont ruin the originals. listen to hybrid theory if u dont like reanimation i guess. reanimation is #2 on the billboards so dont day that linkin park isnt gonna make any money from reanimation.

yeah sumthing like that...

Amy
08-10-2002, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by White Pony(turntables)@Aug 9 2002, 06:56 PM
ive read the first post so many times over and over and it makes no sense to me :lol:
u r weird if u dont understand it

Magick
08-10-2002, 12:37 AM
Did I miss something? 'Cause I'm wondering why you said this in the first place. I don't think there are any people here who don't like Reanimation .. :unsure:

Todd
08-10-2002, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Magick@Aug 9 2002, 07:37 PM
I don't think there are any people here who don't like Reanimation .. :unsure:
I agree.

This thread is pretty pointless because someone who doesnt like Reanimation most likley wont be reading this forum. Thread closed