PDA

View Full Version : Shut Down The Internet?



Cale.
05-15-2005, 03:52 AM
http://www.rbales.com/modules.php?name=New...order=0&thold=0 (http://www.rbales.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3&mode=&order=0&thold=0)

I think not :)

And the Irony:


Originally posted by ThoseBitches
and soon we'll be proud to announce the grand opening of our website."

What a n00b

Tomi
05-15-2005, 04:10 AM
:lol: Keep dreaming.

$pvcxGhxztCasey
05-15-2005, 04:13 AM
http://www.rbales.com/modules.php?name=New...=article&sid=13 (http://www.rbales.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=13)

That's the real story we need to pay attention to, folks.

Louis
05-15-2005, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Casey@May 15 2005, 04:13 AM
http://www.rbales.com/modules.php?name=New...=article&sid=13 (http://www.rbales.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=13)

That's the real story we need to pay attention to, folks.
Couldn't agree more.

Mark
05-15-2005, 04:17 AM
What's even worse is the fact that it's a geocities site. :lol:

Cale.
05-15-2005, 04:28 AM
http://www.geocities.com/gladiswww/pope.jpg

:lol:

Louis
05-15-2005, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Mark@May 15 2005, 04:17 AM
What's even worse is the fact that it's a geocities site. :lol:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Protesters...using a geocites site...to close the internet..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Funny as shit dude, funny as shit!

Coldplay
05-15-2005, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by Skywalker@May 14 2005, 10:28 PM
http://www.geocities.com/gladiswww/pope.jpg

:lol:
Because we all know what he's looking at.

Tomi
05-15-2005, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by Minus Xero+May 14 2005, 10:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Minus Xero @ May 14 2005, 10:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Skywalker@May 14 2005, 10:28 PM
http://www.geocities.com/gladiswww/pope.jpg

:lol:
Because we all know what he&#39;s looking at. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Theazninvasion68
05-15-2005, 05:28 AM
:lol: :lol:

useing a site.. to shut down the internet... wow, good luck operateing your site if it shuts...

lol t3h other link... :lol: :lol:

Coldplay
05-15-2005, 05:29 AM
If anything, shutting down the internet will improve the spelling and grammar of the world.

*coughcough*

Tomi
05-15-2005, 05:31 AM
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.

Have fun trying to shut down the internet. :lol:

omnislasher_VII
05-21-2005, 05:00 AM
All I will say is...

Fool Dog.

Justin
05-23-2005, 09:05 AM
Picture of UCAWWW poster (http://www.rbales.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=26&sid=290b2bc5dd6d6548f5b2485af1c66bce)

Some people are so . . . religious.

Oh, and here&#39;s the petition if you wanna sign it. If you sign it, God bless you.


UCAWWW petition (http://www.petitiononline.com/UCAWWW/petition.html)

Over 2500 people have signed it.


Do you not see how hypocritical it is that you&#39;re using the very thing you&#39;re trying to get torn down as a tool to meet that end? Or do you know it, but choose to ignore it in your overzelous quest to do away with that which you don&#39;t understand? Either way, you&#39;re a terrible person. You must be a tool of the Devil, for it is people such as yourself, those who seem to think they&#39;re on a higher quest from God and will do and say any stupid thing to further that notion in their minds, who make me feel like renouncing my religion. You overzealous nutjobs are a plague on humanity. You&#39;re not trying to better the world, you&#39;re trying to control it by illiminating everything in it that confuses or scares you, despite how harmless it really is. I for one, hope that your petition is a failure. Not that I expect things to turn out in your favor. I also hope the publicity you get from this brings you so much shame that you&#39;re unable to show yourself publicly for the rest of your years, short may they be.

Wow the comments people write after they sign the petition are pretty funny.

Apparently, Gladis signed the petition herself multiple times to reply to people.

I tried to create something beautiful to save the children and instead all you can do is mock me?&#33; YOU&#39;RE ALL GOING TO HELL SINNERS&#33;&#33; My email is ultravio1@hotmail.com though, feel free to email me if you wish to be saved&#33;


Absolutely, unequivocally true. I am forced to use this Satanic monument of filth because my place of work has adopted a system of e-mail correspondence. It is a good job, and I have tried to make my faithful employer see the error of his ways, but the veil of evil falls over his eyes nevertheless. Maybe with an internet ban he can truly be saved. God bless n&#39; keep it real. Death to the J--s. Delenda Carthago&#33;

D_A_V_I_D
05-23-2005, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by what&#39;s_crakulating@May 23 2005, 07:05 PM
Picture of UCAWWW poster (http://www.rbales.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=26&sid=290b2bc5dd6d6548f5b2485af1c66bce)

Some people are so . . . religious.

Oh, and here&#39;s the petition if you wanna sign it. If you sign it, God bless you.


UCAWWW petition (http://www.petitiononline.com/UCAWWW/petition.html)

Over 2500 people have signed it.


Do you not see how hypocritical it is that you&#39;re using the very thing you&#39;re trying to get torn down as a tool to meet that end? Or do you know it, but choose to ignore it in your overzelous quest to do away with that which you don&#39;t understand? Either way, you&#39;re a terrible person. You must be a tool of the Devil, for it is people such as yourself, those who seem to think they&#39;re on a higher quest from God and will do and say any stupid thing to further that notion in their minds, who make me feel like renouncing my religion. You overzealous nutjobs are a plague on humanity. You&#39;re not trying to better the world, you&#39;re trying to control it by illiminating everything in it that confuses or scares you, despite how harmless it really is. I for one, hope that your petition is a failure. Not that I expect things to turn out in your favor. I also hope the publicity you get from this brings you so much shame that you&#39;re unable to show yourself publicly for the rest of your years, short may they be.

Wow the comments people write after they sign the petition are pretty funny.

Apparently, Gladis signed the petition herself multiple times to reply to people.

I tried to create something beautiful to save the children and instead all you can do is mock me?&#33; YOU&#39;RE ALL GOING TO HELL SINNERS&#33;&#33; My email is ultravio1@hotmail.com though, feel free to email me if you wish to be saved&#33;


Absolutely, unequivocally true. I am forced to use this Satanic monument of filth because my place of work has adopted a system of e-mail correspondence. It is a good job, and I have tried to make my faithful employer see the error of his ways, but the veil of evil falls over his eyes nevertheless. Maybe with an internet ban he can truly be saved. God bless n&#39; keep it real. Death to the J--s. Delenda Carthago&#33;
I&#39;ll sign it,



















Cause i don&#39;t live in america. Muhahahaha :devil:

But yer if they want a poll to shut down the internet i think they have no right to do an online one, it&#39;s just stupid. I have met so many people here that i am friends with. The internet is good thing. I mean, who goes to the library for info, i still do to get some, but the internet makes it so much easyer.

Go the internet

bennylp
05-23-2005, 11:37 AM
Shut down the internet????????????? I WON&#39;T HAVE A LIFE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol jokes. i rekon for some people it would be good, like people who just sit at their computers all day eating junk getting fat, people like that.

anyway, thats my 2 cents

Cya

Benny

Tomi
05-23-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by bennylp@May 23 2005, 05:37 AM
like people who just sit at their computers all day eating junk getting fat, people like that.
Funny. I sit at my computer all day, yet I don&#39;t eat junk food all day getting fat. ;)

arT saveS
05-23-2005, 07:53 PM
Ironic.


Texas huh? If you don&#39;t sign the petition you&#39;ll probably get sentenced to death.

Tomi
05-23-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by fall.into.sleep@May 23 2005, 01:53 PM
Ironic.


Texas huh? If you don&#39;t sign the petition you&#39;ll probably get sentenced to death.
:teehee:

Coldplay
05-24-2005, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by tmô+May 23 2005, 03:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tmô @ May 23 2005, 03:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--fall.into.sleep@May 23 2005, 01:53 PM
Ironic.


Texas huh? If you don&#39;t sign the petition you&#39;ll probably get sentenced to death.
:teehee: [/b][/quote]
I live in Texas, but it might be true. You never know.

"If you kill us, we&#39;ll kill you back. It&#39;s the Texas way."

Tomi
05-24-2005, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by Minus Xero+May 23 2005, 11:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Minus Xero @ May 23 2005, 11:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -tmô@May 23 2005, 03:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--fall.into.sleep@May 23 2005, 01:53 PM
Ironic.


Texas huh? If you don&#39;t sign the petition you&#39;ll probably get sentenced to death.
:teehee:
I live in Texas, but it might be true. You never know.

"If you kill us, we&#39;ll kill you back. It&#39;s the Texas way." [/b][/quote]
Interesting. :lol: