PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracies

Luke
09-20-2004, 03:27 PM
I personaly beleive there is something to all of these,they can't all be made up,something must trigger off the sense of something being an imeidiate conspiracy

TheSunIsShining
09-20-2004, 04:35 PM
"The World Leaders Are Satanic Reptile Beings"

first time ive heard that as a conspiracy :lol:

rosanna
09-20-2004, 05:06 PM
i believe that there is a conspiracy against me by my parents and the school system to make me want to die.

it seems to be working :rolleyes:

Luke
09-20-2004, 06:00 PM
Sorry but this is a serious discussionof beleifs,not matters of peoples school lives

Whimsicality
09-21-2004, 01:11 AM
I think they're all crap, personally. Except maybe the one about the Reptile Beings.

But yeah, IMO, most conspiracies are just thought up because people like to twist things up and make them more interesting.

goso88
09-21-2004, 03:07 AM
Well, if you put "The leaders are satanic reptile biengs" as one of the choices, the seriousness of this thread is already taken down quite a bit :lol:

Ander
09-21-2004, 04:02 AM
#3, #5, and #6 are all related, I believe. I read that JFK wanted to reveal to the public sensitive information about the Illuminati and their New World Order plans, so they assassinated him. Martin Luther King, too.

And probably Tupac, too.

Luke
09-21-2004, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by goso88@Sep 21 2004, 03:07 AM
Well, if you put "The leaders are satanic reptile biengs" as one of the choices, the seriousness of this thread is already taken down quite a bit :lol:
Actualy over 950,000 people believe about the world leaders being satanic reptile beings.The story is that they all meet once a year and conduct occult rituals like sacraficing children to a stone statue by throwing the child into a fire alive.A man named Alex Jones actualy filmed it but it was not allowed to be aired on TV because they said it was a hoax

Go to www.infowars.com (http://www.infowars.com) and go to 'The Secrets Of Bohemian Grove'.You'll find every conspiracy there is on this website and its actualy very eye-opening

I'll point out once again that this is a serious discussion about peoples beleifs

Hana
09-21-2004, 12:31 PM
America caused 9/11.

Neil
09-21-2004, 01:15 PM
I voted America Never Landed On The Moon,

But I know that JFK was shot by the CIA because he and his brother were set out to destroy the CIA because they were trying to control the country by the release of drugs etc... or something like that.

Radical Dreamer
09-21-2004, 02:21 PM
America caused 9/11 - There was a really good documentary recently on the 9/11 conspiracy. Allegedly, the explosion in the Pentagon was not caused by a plane crashing into it but a missile. Debris from the crashed plane were nowhere to be found in the footages, and the "hole" in the wall of Pentagon was too small to be caused by a plane. Also according to the documentary, it's more likely that there were explosives implanted in the Twin Towers, as the towers crumbled with little resistance. If they had crumbled owing to structural frailty, they shouldn't have collapsed that quickly. Another theory is that there were no hijackers aboard the two planes that rammed into the towers. The 19 or so supposed hijackers were only trained at small aviation schools. They weren't trained to pilot a large commercial plane, so there was no way they could've steered the planes into the Twin Towers with such precision. Instead, conspiracy theorists say there were some sort of "beacons" that attracted those planes to the towers. These are just theories, but sound very plausible to me. :)

Several conspiracy theories have been presented concerning the September 11, 2001 attacks, many of them claiming that President George W. Bush and/or individuals in his administration knew about the attacks beforehand and purposefully allowed them to occur because the attacks would generate public support for an invasion of Iraq and other aggressive foreign policies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theories

The Milatary Created 'UFOs' - I totally believe this one. After all, why are most UFO sightings in America? Area 51 is probably more like a research center for the military rather than ufologists.

JFK was assasinated by a Goverment Agent - Didn't JFK oppose the Vietnam War? And he wanted to abolish the CIA? America thrives on arms sale, so it's understandable if the government wanted to assasinate him.

rosanna
09-21-2004, 04:03 PM
um yeah i was just joking about the school thing. and a lot of those comspiracies are jokes too (even though some aren't) so i dont' know why i am the only one getting whored for this...

i believe that jfk was killed by the cia.

Luke
09-21-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by rosanna1114@Sep 21 2004, 04:03 PM
um yeah i was just joking about the school thing. and a lot of those comspiracies are jokes too (even though some aren't) so i dont' know why i am the only one getting whored for this...

I wasn't just aiming it at you,I was making a point.Don't worry about it ;)

rosanna
09-21-2004, 04:44 PM
oh ok now i feel much better.... ^_^

Dean
09-21-2004, 04:50 PM
Apparently the supposed pilot of the plane that hit the Pentagon on 9/11 was a flying school dropout, and he couldn't have manouvered the plane to turn and hit the building so perfectly. Also, passers by say they heard a noise akin to a stinger missile, and the hole in the wall was too small and perfectly rounded for a plane.

Source: Zoo magazine.

I also believe in aliens, but not necessarily those of the grey, big-headed anal-probe fetish variety.

Hana
09-21-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Radical Dreamer@Sep 21 2004, 03:21 PM
The Milatary Created 'UFOs' - I totally believe this one. After all, why are most UFO sightings in America? Area 51 is probably more like a research center for the military rather than ufologists.
I read a book about Area 51 once... I totally believe it, too.

Evi
09-21-2004, 06:39 PM
I don't believe in any of them I don't know why. They don't seem serious to me

Luke
09-21-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Dean@Sep 21 2004, 04:50 PM
Apparently the supposed pilot of the plane that hit the Pentagon on 9/11 was a flying school dropout, and he couldn't have manouvered the plane to turn and hit the building so perfectly. Also, passers by say they heard a noise akin to a stinger missile, and the hole in the wall was too small and perfectly rounded for a plane.

Yeah well get this;7 of the 8 people who were supposedly the hijakers are alive and well and have been seen walking around normaly. However it was confirmed by the united states goverment that it IS those people who hijacked the planes

Link04
09-21-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by hellflame Prophecy+Sep 21 2004, 08:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hellflame Prophecy @ Sep 21 2004, 08:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Dean@Sep 21 2004, 04:50 PM
Apparently the supposed pilot of the plane that hit the Pentagon on 9/11 was a flying school dropout, and he couldn&#39;t have manouvered the plane to turn and hit the building so perfectly. Also, passers by say they heard a noise akin to a stinger missile, and the hole in the wall was too small and perfectly rounded for a plane.

Yeah well get this;7 of the 8 people who were supposedly the hijakers are alive and well and have been seen walking around normaly. However it was confirmed by the united states goverment that it IS those people who hijacked the planes [/b][/quote]
AND the alleged hijackers weren&#39;t even on the official passenger list released by the airline company for either of the 4 flights

Mark
09-21-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by fieke@Sep 21 2004, 04:09 PM
I don&#39;t believe in any of them I don&#39;t know why. They don&#39;t seem serious to me
As long as you continue listening to the media and not thinking for yourself, you&#39;ll be a drone to society.

I believe in the 9/11 conspiracy, the JFK conspiracy, and the moon landing conspiracy. Planes piloted by crappy pilots cannot hit a two story building at an exact point at 500mph. Flags don&#39;t wave in space. And there&#39;s no chance with the security of that day that a man can just walk up to the president and shoot him in the head.

Anthony.
09-21-2004, 11:12 PM
I only believe in the J.F.K. conspiracy.

The Moon landing was real; flags can wave because there&#39;s no gravity if I remember.

9/11 was not a conspiracy, but there&#39;s something wrong about the Pentagon.

Radical Dreamer
09-21-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Avenger@Sep 21 2004, 11:12 PM
The Moon landing was real; flags can wave because there&#39;s no gravity if I remember.
There&#39;s no wind in space. How the heck can a flag wave? :wth:

Joe
09-21-2004, 11:51 PM
Maybe the government makes up these conspiracies to get people off the trail of the real ones. :shifty:

Whimsicality
09-22-2004, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Dean@Sep 21 2004, 12:50 PM
Apparently the supposed pilot of the plane that hit the Pentagon on 9/11 was a flying school dropout, and he couldn&#39;t have manouvered the plane to turn and hit the building so perfectly. Also, passers by say they heard a noise akin to a stinger missile, and the hole in the wall was too small and perfectly rounded for a plane.

I also believe in aliens, but not necessarily those of the grey, big-headed anal-probe fetish variety.
Couldn&#39;t he have been trained later on?

The USA causing 9/11 is certainly possible, but guys, this is the United States government we&#39;re talking about. It&#39;s full of beauracratic assholes who are horrible at keeping secrets. Can you imagine them pulling off something that big? Honestly, I think you overrate them.

Mark
09-22-2004, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by twicethetrouble+Sep 21 2004, 10:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (twicethetrouble @ Sep 21 2004, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Dean@Sep 21 2004, 12:50 PM

The USA causing 9/11 is certainly possible, but guys, this is the United States government we&#39;re talking about. It&#39;s full of beauracratic assholes who are horrible at keeping secrets. Can you imagine them pulling off something that big? Honestly, I think you overrate them. [/b][/quote]
All it takes is a code of silence where anyone who violates the code is jailed for treason, and quite possibly executed or in jail for life.

Joe
09-22-2004, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Mark+Sep 22 2004, 03:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mark @ Sep 22 2004, 03:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -twicethetrouble@Sep 21 2004, 10:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Dean@Sep 21 2004, 12:50 PM

The USA causing 9/11 is certainly possible, but guys, this is the United States government we&#39;re talking about. It&#39;s full of beauracratic assholes who are horrible at keeping secrets. Can you imagine them pulling off something that big? Honestly, I think you overrate them.
All it takes is a code of silence where anyone who violates the code is jailed for treason, and quite possibly executed or in jail for life. [/b][/quote]
Also, if the government was in on it, they wouldn&#39;t tell the whole roster of the US government, they&#39;d probably just tell a select few who needed to know. It could be possible.

Whimsicality
09-22-2004, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by Uncle_Raj+Sep 21 2004, 10:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uncle_Raj @ Sep 21 2004, 10:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Mark@Sep 22 2004, 03:13 AM

Originally posted by -twicethetrouble@Sep 21 2004, 10:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Dean@Sep 21 2004, 12:50 PM

All it takes is a code of silence where anyone who violates the code is jailed for treason, and quite possibly executed or in jail for life.
Also, if the government was in on it, they wouldn&#39;t tell the whole roster of the US government, they&#39;d probably just tell a select few who needed to know. It could be possible. [/b][/quote]
That is very true. But I could also say that the LPA Admins are involved in a conspiracy to turn us all into Zombies, and they ban anyone who catches onto the plan.

Mark...are you trying to turn us into Zombies?&#33; :o

Sorry. Bad humor. Back on topic now.

Like I said before, I am open to the possibility. But they would have to work very hard to keep things away from the various intelligence agencies around the world, ours included. There&#39;s no way they could blackmail the entire CIA and FBI.

Todd
09-22-2004, 03:39 AM
I don&#39;t believe the US planned the 9/11 attacks, but I believe they knew about the attacks long before they happened and could have easily stopped them but didn&#39;t because Bush knew it was a great way to bring up his already dropping approval rating

Luke
09-22-2004, 06:34 AM
People,Why do you think EVERY single united states president that has truley served the people well are ALWAYS assasinated.We can trace this back to Abraham Lincoln-His beliefs in no slavery sent most of America into fury,so someone HAD to put and end to him.Coinsidently another case of this is the JFK assasination-JFK beleived that the treatment of black people was wrong,thus resulted on getting assasinated.And a non-presidentail example of this is Martin Luther King-Amercia was waking up to what he was saying and starting to follow him,but again he was assainated.
Now whos gonna be next? Micheal moore? Alex Jones?
These people are putting their lives on the line to try to wake us up from being sceptics,If we belive that the sterotypical middle eastern person is defenatly a terrorist,then we all have shallow minds.But luckily we have people like Micheal Moore and Alex Jones to guide us through it all.
America could defenatly pull off 9/11,the CIA,FBI,Whitehouse,Pentagon could defenatly work together on this.Its most likely the truth
And isn&#39;t it a little strange that the pentagon was hit in the most non-important part?
Also isn&#39;t it a little strange how the twin towers fell? NO BUILDING FALLS LIKE THAT UNLESS THERE IS DETONATION BOMBS AT THE BOTTOM OF IT&#33; Detonaters have said that in interveiws.
I reckon if somehow someone gets this imformation out into the media,there will be a revolution-against the american goverment.
(no offence to any american people)

Dean
09-22-2004, 09:12 AM
I don&#39;t necessarily believe that the US were involved in the 9/11 attacks, I just posted what I read, in as much detail as I could without it being confusing, to start some discussion.

What about the moon landing conspiracy? That&#39;s one of the only ones I believe in.

Whimsicality
09-22-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by hellflame Prophecy@Sep 22 2004, 02:34 AM
Also isn&#39;t it a little strange how the twin towers fell? NO BUILDING FALLS LIKE THAT UNLESS THERE IS DETONATION BOMBS AT THE BOTTON OF IT&#33; Detonaters have said that in interveiws.
I reckon if somehow someone gets this imformation out into the media,there will be a revolution-against the american goverment.
That&#39;s interesting. Can you give me a couple source links? I&#39;d like to hear more.

As for the "every good American president assasinated" thing, I have to look into that later because I&#39;ve got to run now--tootles, everyone.

Luke
09-22-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by twicethetrouble+Sep 22 2004, 12:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (twicethetrouble @ Sep 22 2004, 12:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--hellflame Prophecy@Sep 22 2004, 02:34 AM
Also isn&#39;t it a little strange how the twin towers fell? NO BUILDING FALLS LIKE THAT UNLESS THERE IS DETONATION BOMBS AT THE BOTTON OF IT&#33; Detonaters have said that in interveiws.
That&#39;s interesting. Can you give me a couple source links? I&#39;d like to hear more.

As for the "every good American president assasinated" thing, I have to look into that later because I&#39;ve got to run now--tootles, everyone. [/b][/quote]
Well theres alot of info at www.infowars.com (http://www.infowars.com) but I heard the interview with the detonater on TV

Dean
09-22-2004, 04:16 PM
What&#39;s that about the Titanic being meant to sink? I&#39;m perplexed.

Kate
09-22-2004, 05:24 PM
^

I&#39;m a bit perplexed about that one too.

The only conspiracy I believe in is that every time I make myself a salad in the caf, the sunflower seeds are on the opposite side. Foodservice is conspiring against me... ;) :lol:

Blindsided Revelation
09-22-2004, 07:11 PM
Funnily enough I saw a TV programme on the Titanic conspiracy last night, so I can explain:

The "Titanic" was the sister ship of the "Olympic". The Olympic had a near identical design to that of the Titanic and was the first ship of the line, being completed a year before the Titanic. On one of her first voyages she was involved in a crash with a Royal Navy battleship, causing significant structural damage.

The Olympic was taken back to the Belfast shipyard she was built in, where the Titanic was just about to be completed.

Now it gets a little complicated - Due to the nature of the crash the Olympic had, the owners of the ship could not claim any insurance money on it. The damage to the ship was so severe that it wouldn&#39;t last for long and the whole thing would be a waste of money (some 20,000 in old money) and thus probably put them out of business.

So they had an idea. What if the Titanic were to sink because of an accident? They could get insurance on that and recoup their losses. But they couldn&#39;t crash the brand new ship surely? They&#39;d have no way to keep the money going afterwards. However...both ships were sitting side by side in the shipyard at Belfast...

So why not swap them? Changing name plates, life rings etc...No-one would ever know... and the ships owners could continue running the "Olympic" (really the Titanic) for years with no problems, while the damaged ship was put out of the way.

That&#39;s basically it, that the sinking of the Titanic was an insurance scam. BUT...the iceberg was not part of the plan, the plan was to sink the ship and rescue everybody (the rescue ship was the Californian, which inevitably turns up too late in Titanic movies). But the ship hit the iceberg and started to go down, that was what went wrong and why it was such a disaster.

The "other" ship would continue service unhindered for many years.

HOWEVER

The programme was very objective and left the answer open as to what happened...I&#39;m not sure what to believe

Luke
09-22-2004, 08:09 PM
That was on english channel sky one right?

Blindsided Revelation
09-22-2004, 09:09 PM
Yup, it was indeed. :)

Ryan
09-22-2004, 09:14 PM
I think all of these are a load of crap. I guess what i mean is the people that came up with these conspiracies have too much time on their hands and worry about stupid things.

mia_lp
09-22-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Ryan@Sep 22 2004, 09:14 PM
I think all of these are a load of crap. I guess what i mean is the people that came up with these conspiracies have too much time on their hands and worry about stupid things.
maybe that&#39;s how they get their excitement
(w00t)

Glenn
09-23-2004, 01:00 AM
i believe all of these conspiracies are bullshit.

Luke
09-23-2004, 07:47 AM
I think you people need to wake up and smell reality

Whimsicality
09-23-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by hellflame Prophecy@Sep 23 2004, 03:47 AM
We could say the same to you. :P

Luke
09-23-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by twicethetrouble+Sep 23 2004, 12:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (twicethetrouble @ Sep 23 2004, 12:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--hellflame Prophecy@Sep 23 2004, 03:47 AM
We could say the same to you. :P [/b][/quote]
Yeah but you gotta have an open mind about these things,sure some of the conspiracies may sound ridiculous,I used to think so aswell,but what is it that triggers the conspiracys off? There must be somthing.You need to look at the possibliltys of conspiracies,examine the facts closely,if after you&#39;ve looked at the facts closely and your still a sceptic well then its very strange that you could be so narrow minded

Chris.
09-23-2004, 01:54 PM
America caused 9/11

Whimsicality
09-23-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by hellflame Prophecy+Sep 23 2004, 09:12 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hellflame Prophecy @ Sep 23 2004, 09:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -twicethetrouble@Sep 23 2004, 12:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--hellflame Prophecy@Sep 23 2004, 03:47 AM
Yeah but you gotta have an open mind about these things,sure some of the conspiracies may sound ridiculous,I used to think so aswell,but what is it that triggers the conspiracys off? There must be somthing.You need to look at the possibliltys of conspiracies,examine the facts closely,if after you&#39;ve looked at the facts closely and your still a sceptic well then its very strange that you could be so narrow minded [/b][/quote]
Where do these things come from? Well, recently I got chain letter with "quotes" from "doctors" telling me that I shouldn&#39;t freeze plastic with water it it because the freezing and melting of the ice caused cancer-causing dioxins to be released into the water. Some research proved it was a hoax. Why would someone waste their time putting together a letter like that and mailing it around? Beats me. But why stop at cancer-causing chemicals? Let&#39;s start hoaxes about government conspiracies, too&#33;

You call me narrow minded, well give me some real facts to back up these conspiracies and I&#39;ll think about it. Yeah, I&#39;ve read stuff backing up conspiracy theories, and every time it was full of guesswork, vague quotes, and "facts" with no proof. This is the internet, anyone can make a page full of "facts" without any subtsance.

I am not close-minded to the possibility of conspiracies, but look at the world...look at tabloid newspapers, for example. They get a photo of a celebrity looking drunk and build a whole story around it. Our culture loves controversy. They also love it when there&#39;s a clear cut bad guy out to get them.

(this is a fun debate :D )

Luke
09-23-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by twicethetrouble+Sep 23 2004, 05:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (twicethetrouble @ Sep 23 2004, 05:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -hellflame Prophecy@Sep 23 2004, 09:12 AM

Originally posted by -twicethetrouble@Sep 23 2004, 12:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--hellflame Prophecy@Sep 23 2004, 03:47 AM
Yeah but you gotta have an open mind about these things,sure some of the conspiracies may sound ridiculous,I used to think so aswell,but what is it that triggers the conspiracys off? There must be somthing.You need to look at the possibliltys of conspiracies,examine the facts closely,if after you&#39;ve looked at the facts closely and your still a sceptic well then its very strange that you could be so narrow minded
Where do these things come from? Well, recently I got chain letter with "quotes" from "doctors" telling me that I shouldn&#39;t freeze plastic with water it it because the freezing and melting of the ice caused cancer-causing dioxins to be released into the water. Some research proved it was a hoax. Why would someone waste their time putting together a letter like that and mailing it around? Beats me. But why stop at cancer-causing chemicals? Let&#39;s start hoaxes about government conspiracies, too&#33;

You call me narrow minded, well give me some real facts to back up these conspiracies and I&#39;ll think about it. Yeah, I&#39;ve read stuff backing up conspiracy theories, and every time it was full of guesswork, vague quotes, and "facts" with no proof. This is the internet, anyone can make a page full of "facts" without any subtsance.

I am not close-minded to the possibility of conspiracies, but look at the world...look at tabloid newspapers, for example. They get a photo of a celebrity looking drunk and build a whole story around it. Our culture loves controversy. They also love it when there&#39;s a clear cut bad guy out to get them.

(this is a fun debate :D ) [/b][/quote]
You make a good argument,but the media controls us and tells us what to beleive about things.And I agree about the celebrity thing,celebritys are made too much of a bigger deal about.But the media loves doing that,when 9/11 happened (and I remember it very well) the immediant reaction was Bin laden and Al Quieda.Why? why no other possibilitys that it was someone else.If you look at the facts and pictures closely you can see that the tape of bin laden confessing to 9/11 IS NOT bin laden.Bin ladens beard is much greyer and he is much thinner then the supposed confesser.Also the broadcast was unoffical to Afganistani TV,the location of the broadcast was unknown.

By the way I wasn&#39;t naming you indavidualy narrow minded I was just trying to make a point

Mark
09-23-2004, 07:00 PM
The American government did not plan 9/11. They merely let it happen for their own benefits.

Luke
09-23-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Mark@Sep 23 2004, 07:00 PM
The American government did not plan 9/11. They merely let it happen for their own benefits.
well official documents on this site (http://www.infowars.com) would say different.OFFICIAL

Mark
09-23-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by hellflame Prophecy+Sep 23 2004, 04:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hellflame Prophecy @ Sep 23 2004, 04:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mark@Sep 23 2004, 07:00 PM
well official documents on this site (http://www.infowars.com) would say different.OFFICIAL [/b][/quote]
Oh yes, conspiracy sites are so official. The only way it&#39;d be official is if the American government came out and confessed.

There&#39;s a difference in believing in what you want to believe, and then becoming totally obsessed and unable to make up your mind on what to believe in. You have totally crossed the line. Any conspiracy that will ever come up; you will believe it. That&#39;s what I call narrow-minded.

Luke
09-23-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Mark+Sep 23 2004, 07:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mark @ Sep 23 2004, 07:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -hellflame Prophecy@Sep 23 2004, 04:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Mark@Sep 23 2004, 07:00 PM
well official documents on this site (http://www.infowars.com) would say different.OFFICIAL
Oh yes, conspiracy sites are so official. The only way it&#39;d be official is if the American government came out and confessed.

There&#39;s a difference in believing in what you want to believe, and then becoming totally obsessed and unable to make up your mind on what to believe in. You have totally crossed the line. Any conspiracy that will ever come up; you will believe it. That&#39;s what I call narrow-minded. [/b][/quote]
Thats unless;You would know the truth even if you heard it :shifty:

Side comment:I like this discussion,please continue your thoughts

Link04
09-23-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by hellflame Prophecy+Sep 23 2004, 07:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hellflame Prophecy @ Sep 23 2004, 07:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mark@Sep 23 2004, 07:00 PM
well official documents on this site (http://www.infowars.com) would say different.OFFICIAL [/b][/quote]
Haven&#39;t you learned to not trust what&#39;s dubbed "official" yet? What makes it official? What turns "official" into "fact"?

Mark
09-23-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by hellflame Prophecy+Sep 23 2004, 05:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hellflame Prophecy @ Sep 23 2004, 05:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Mark@Sep 23 2004, 07:37 PM

Originally posted by -hellflame Prophecy@Sep 23 2004, 04:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Mark@Sep 23 2004, 07:00 PM

There&#39;s a difference in believing in what you want to believe, and then becoming totally obsessed and unable to make up your mind on what to believe in. You have totally crossed the line. Any conspiracy that will ever come up; you will believe it. That&#39;s what I call narrow-minded.
Thats unless;You would know the truth even if you heard it :shifty:

Side comment:I like this discussion,please continue your thoughts [/b][/quote]
As much as I&#39;d love to speak in circles with an overly paranoid, impressionable fool, I&#39;ll neglect to further my point in an attempt to save time. My point has been made, so deal with it.

AlwaysThinkinaboutLinkin
09-23-2004, 08:41 PM
I just voted on something because i am lost with this subject
Sorry :mellow:

Whimsicality
09-23-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by hellflame Prophecy@Sep 23 2004, 02:23 PM
You make a good argument,but the media controls us and tells us what to beleive about things.And I agree about the celebrity thing,celebritys are made too much of a bigger deal about.But the media loves doing that,when 9/11 happened (and I remember it very well) the immediant reaction was Bin laden and Al Quieda.Why? why no other possibilitys that it was someone else.If you look at the facts and pictures closely you can see that the tape of bin laden confessing to 9/11 IS NOT bin laden.Bin ladens beard is much greyer and he is much thinner then the supposed confesser.Also the broadcast was unoffical to Afganistani TV,the location of the broadcast was unknown.
Of course location would be unknown, if you were Bin Laden, would you want to let anyone know where you&#39;d been? As for him being thinner and older, are the pictures you&#39;re referencing too from before the 9/11 attacks or after? Several months on the run will certainly wear a person down.

Anthony.
09-24-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Radical Dreamer+Sep 21 2004, 07:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Radical Dreamer @ Sep 21 2004, 07:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Avenger@Sep 21 2004, 11:12 PM
There&#39;s no wind in space. How the heck can a flag wave? :wth: [/b][/quote]
Things don&#39;t float straight :whistle: .

Ryan
09-24-2004, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Mark@Sep 23 2004, 12:00 PM
What do you mean they didn&#39;t plan it, but let it happen for their own benefits. How can anyone be that selfish to let thousands of people die so they can benefit form it?

Todd
09-24-2004, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Ryan@Sep 23 2004, 08:13 PM
How can anyone be that selfish to let thousands of people die so they can benefit form it?
Yeah, it&#39;s pretty sad, isn&#39;t it?

Bush knew about it, he realized it was an opportunity to finish daddy&#39;s unfinished work in Iraq and ignored all of the warnings and sat back and read My Pet Goat to some kids while America was under attack.

It really is unbelievable......Bush reading, that is. Im surprised "goat" wasn&#39;t too big of a word for him to read.

Luke
09-24-2004, 12:21 PM
As much as I&#39;d love to speak in circles with an overly paranoid, impressionable fool, I&#39;ll neglect to further my point in an attempt to save time. My point has been made, so deal with it.[QUOTE]

(supposed to be a quote from Mark ^)

You have no right to talk to me like that,If I had spoken to you in the same way I would of been given a warning.Just because your an administrator it does not give you that right,OK?

Percides I&#39;m not paranoid at all,I just have a beleif.Being paranoid is something like thinking that the terrorists are coming for us&#33;

Nikki
09-24-2004, 03:37 PM
Well there is a time when people blatantly ignoring their points get too much for them. Mark is fully justified. Shush.

rosanna
09-24-2004, 04:44 PM
anyway...lets get back to the topic.

i dont know what to think aobut the us causing 9/11. i dont know what to think, but what i think does not matter to the united states government anyway.

Luke
09-24-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Nikki@Sep 24 2004, 03:37 PM
Well there is a time when people blatantly ignoring their points get too much for them. Mark is fully justified. Shush.
I&#39;m not ignoring his points,this is a discussion about the differs in peoples beleifs and I&#39;ve been insulted by Mark.You see if I insulted you or mark or any other adminstrator,team member etc. I&#39;d get a warning,whereas its perfectly fine if you do it to me(not saying you but its an example) I don&#39;t see how thats fair.We just have different opinions so I&#39;m called a paranoid,impressional fool because for some reason my belief isn&#39;t valid.Its a form of discrimination really.I don&#39;t wanna get banned from this site because I love this site but if you insult me then I tend to get a little angry.But I know iI might of been a little continuous about it all and maybe didn&#39;t except marks points so I&#39;m sorry.

Anyway on the topic;the files are offical because they have goverment seals on them and signitures from people high up in the goverment.The signitures have been compared to that of different files

The supposed bin laden confessing to 9/11 was much fatter and bigger and this was after he had spoken on afganistani TV where he had a grey beard and was pretty skinny

$pvcxGhxztCasey
09-24-2004, 07:20 PM
I believe in the JFK one, to an extent.

I don&#39;t know who really shot JFK, but evidence has been shown that Lee Harvey Oswald (was that his name? :shifty:) wasn&#39;t anywhere near the scene. He was actually talking to a sheriff or his boss (I forget which) 90 seconds before the assassination.

So, yeah.

Whimsicality
09-24-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by hellflame Prophecy@Sep 24 2004, 01:16 PM
Anyway on the topic;the files are offical because they have goverment seals on them and signitures from people high up in the goverment.The signitures have been compared to that of different files
Did you see these signatures on the internet or in person? Because a little tool called "PhotoShop" can do a damn good job helping forge a signature.

edit:
Also, I believe earlier in the thread you said that you believed all of the conspiracies you listed (barring the reptile one, I assume) so can you explain to me why people think cellphone companies are sending out brain control waves?

Link04
09-24-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by hellflame Prophecy+Sep 24 2004, 05:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hellflame Prophecy @ Sep 24 2004, 05:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Nikki@Sep 24 2004, 03:37 PM
Anyway on the topic;the files are offical because they have goverment seals on them and signitures from people high up in the goverment.The signitures have been compared to that of different files [/b][/quote]
Dude...as I&#39;ve said before....there&#39;s a line between what&#39;s "official" and what&#39;s "fact", and the two should never be mixed up. The government releases what they want you to know, or think you know. Are they going to release an "official" document that completely undermines or contradicts what they told you happened? Of course not. Do you think one government official would step out of line in a radical and uncommon attempt to be completely honest? No, of course not, he&#39;d be a marked man by the government. In the government the higher-ups watch all the other higher-ups backs, because if they don&#39;t, either their career or life will be dramatically shortened. How do I know this? I&#39;ve seen it happen to a government employee in Ohio. He bucked the system and was sent to jail for "shady" things he did when he was in college. Compared to the offenses of other politicians who play the government game, his offense was nothing.

Ryan
09-25-2004, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Todd+Sep 23 2004, 06:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Todd @ Sep 23 2004, 06:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Ryan@Sep 23 2004, 08:13 PM
How can anyone be that selfish to let thousands of people die so they can benefit form it?
Yeah, it&#39;s pretty sad, isn&#39;t it?

Bush knew about it, he realized it was an opportunity to finish daddy&#39;s unfinished work in Iraq and ignored all of the warnings and sat back and read My Pet Goat to some kids while America was under attack.

It really is unbelievable......Bush reading, that is. Im surprised "goat" wasn&#39;t too big of a word for him to read. [/b][/quote]
True, Bush is pretty much a natural born moron. The funniest part of his presidency probably had to be when he was choking on the pretzel.

Ander
09-25-2004, 01:33 AM
You&#39;ve all been brainwashed by the machine&#33; Save yourselves&#33;&#33;

:lol:

Today After Tomorrow
09-25-2004, 03:10 AM
i believe in a couple you mentioned but the biggest on are the 9/11 attacks. i believe george bush, the government, CIA, all that crap were behind the attacks. mainly george bush though. he needed a reason to start the war on Iraq and have americans backing him.

- a FOX news corrispondant(sorry i dont know how to spell that) specifically said minutes after the second plane hit that the plane did not have windows. if the commercial plane that was hijacked flew into the WTC, it would have had windows obviously. when he said that they were LIVE. after that, nothing about the plane not having windows was ever brought up again.

- a news channel(sorry i do not know which one although i have seen the footage), which again was LIVE, showed a lower shot of the WTC&#39;s and there was a huge cloud of smoke. this was BEFORE the towers collapsed. the only smoke that should be happening would be at the top of the towers - where the planes ran into them. this footage was never shown again.

- firemen who were inside the buildings said while evacuating people they heard explosions going off. quote: "boom, boom, boom, boom". why were bombs going off inside the buildings? bombs were not on the plane. they heard bombs going off because bombs were placed inside the buildings to make them collapse. plain and simple

- if you view the footage of both planes(one camera did catch the first plane on camera) frame by frame you can see a flash before the plane even touches the towers. many think it is actually a missle being deployed as a "match" to ignite all of the fuel inside the airplane.

- on the second plane you can actually see something attached to the bottom of the plane. it&#39;s so big that it would be impossible for a airport to miss it. many believe it is in fact the missle

- experts on the topic say that a plane crashing into a building that big would not cause the entire thing to collapse. the only way would be to have bombs set up at specific spots in the building. "boom, boom, boom, boom" -firemen inside the buildings

- they decided to bring down tower 7 because it would be safter that way so they blew it up. experts say that it takes weeks of planning to take down a building carefully. meaning it takes weeks to figure out where the bombs need to be placed. they did it within 24 hours?

as for the pentagon thing: there&#39;s no way it was a 757 plane. maybe a smaller plane but no way it was one that big. when you compare the damage done by a 757 to the WTC towers and compare it to that of the pentagon they just don&#39;t match. if you view pictures you can actually see a computer, a book, desks...all of that type of stuff not even damaged. a 757 flown into the WTC towers can make them collapse, but a 757 flown into the pentagon cant even burn up a computer directly next to the hole? plus the hole is simply not big enough. where are the wings? where is the tail? where are all the pieces? it wasn&#39;t a missle though, i&#39;ve seen pictures of people clearing away scraps from the plane and you could tell they were from a plane. it was just a smaller plane, not a 757.

flying planes into US citys in order to justify a war isn&#39;t a new idea either. the CIA proposed to JFK to do that very thing in order to justify a war on cuba. JFK said no. ...he was later assasinated

so seeing as none of the hijacked planes were actually used for the "terrorist" attacks you&#39;re probably thinking "then where are they?" for all we know they could be lying at the bottom of the atlantic ocean somewhere

everything i&#39;ve just mentioned is a fact. do research and you will find that out. i reccomend http://www.informationclearinghouse.info. that website has videos on this entire thing plus tons of other things

Luke
09-25-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by twicethetrouble+Sep 24 2004, 10:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (twicethetrouble @ Sep 24 2004, 10:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--hellflame Prophecy@Sep 24 2004, 01:16 PM
Did you see these signatures on the internet or in person? Because a little tool called "PhotoShop" can do a damn good job helping forge a signature.

edit:
Also, I believe earlier in the thread you said that you believed all of the conspiracies you listed (barring the reptile one, I assume) so can you explain to me why people think cellphone companies are sending out brain control waves? [/b][/quote]
I said I beleived all of them to a certain extent I don&#39;t neccesarily beleive all the stories of them,I just think there might be something to them all.

Why would someone go out of their way for a solid 15 years of their life just to make up lies about things,it doesn&#39;t make sense.Alex Jones (the man who runs www.infowars.com (http://www.infowars.com) has dedicated the past 15 years to open peoples eyes.I really don&#39;t think someone would do that without some kind of proof

Anyway this is turning into a big argument so lets just drop now and put this behind us ok.I just wanted to see what other people beleived in on the subject of conspiracies,not to make enemies or anything like that :innocent:

.Kevin
09-25-2004, 09:48 AM
none

LinkinJunior
09-25-2004, 10:00 AM
I believe in the JFK assination consipracy.

Kaleb.09
09-25-2004, 11:51 AM
you know something , I think that all these conspiracy theories is a conspiracy of some kind

Whimsicality
09-26-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by hellflame Prophecy@Sep 25 2004, 04:51 AM
Why would someone go out of their way for a solid 15 years of their life just to make up lies about things,it doesn&#39;t make sense.Alex Jones (the man who runs www.infowars.com (http://www.infowars.com) has dedicated the past 15 years to open peoples eyes.I really don&#39;t think someone would do that without some kind of proof
I do. :rolleyes:

But yeah. This discussion has hit a standstill.

lp_dreamer
09-27-2004, 11:38 AM
i am a firm believer in the we didn&#39;t land on the moon theory, nothing can change my mind no matter how many people have a go at me about it.

i also believe in the assassination of JFK conspiracy

Luke
09-27-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Link04+Sep 24 2004, 10:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Link04 @ Sep 24 2004, 10:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -hellflame Prophecy@Sep 24 2004, 05:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Nikki@Sep 24 2004, 03:37 PM
Dude...as I&#39;ve said before....there&#39;s a line between what&#39;s "official" and what&#39;s "fact", and the two should never be mixed up. The government releases what they want you to know, or think you know. Are they going to release an "official" document that completely undermines or contradicts what they told you happened? Of course not. Do you think one government official would step out of line in a radical and uncommon attempt to be completely honest? No, of course not, he&#39;d be a marked man by the government. In the government the higher-ups watch all the other higher-ups backs, because if they don&#39;t, either their career or life will be dramatically shortened. How do I know this? I&#39;ve seen it happen to a government employee in Ohio. He bucked the system and was sent to jail for "shady" things he did when he was in college. Compared to the offenses of other politicians who play the government game, his offense was nothing. [/b][/quote]
Well if the goverment did cause 9/11 do you really think they&#39;re gonna admit to it and spread it out? of course not.The files don&#39;t have to be put out into the media just to exist.

Like I always say &#39;&#39;You can&#39;t see air but you know its there&#39;&#39; same thing aplys for documents

Also the milatary didn&#39;t say anything their stealth weaponry until 20 years after they created it.

Link04
09-27-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by hellflame Prophecy+Sep 27 2004, 03:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hellflame Prophecy @ Sep 27 2004, 03:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Link04@Sep 24 2004, 10:42 PM

Dude...as I&#39;ve said before....there&#39;s a line between what&#39;s "official" and what&#39;s "fact", and the two should never be mixed up. The government releases what they want you to know, or think you know. Are they going to release an "official" document that completely undermines or contradicts what they told you happened? Of course not. Do you think one government official would step out of line in a radical and uncommon attempt to be completely honest? No, of course not, he&#39;d be a marked man by the government. In the government the higher-ups watch all the other higher-ups backs, because if they don&#39;t, either their career or life will be dramatically shortened. How do I know this? I&#39;ve seen it happen to a government employee in Ohio. He bucked the system and was sent to jail for "shady" things he did when he was in college. Compared to the offenses of other politicians who play the government game, his offense was nothing.
Well if the goverment did cause 9/11 do you really think they&#39;re gonna admit to it and spread it out? of course not.The files don&#39;t have to be put out into the media just to exist.

Like I always say &#39;&#39;You can&#39;t see air but you know its there&#39;&#39; same thing aplys for documents

Also the milatary didn&#39;t say anything their stealth weaponry until 20 years after they created it. [/b][/quote]
What if they don&#39;t exist at all? Anything put down on paper is incriminating, I wouldn&#39;t be surprised if there are no files or documents reguarding anything that really happened on 9-11, whether it was the government behind it, or whoever.

Luke
09-27-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Link04+Sep 27 2004, 07:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Link04 @ Sep 27 2004, 07:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -hellflame Prophecy@Sep 27 2004, 03:13 PM

Also the milatary didn&#39;t say anything their stealth weaponry until 20 years after they created it.
What if they don&#39;t exist at all? Anything put down on paper is incriminating, I wouldn&#39;t be surprised if there are no files or documents reguarding anything that really happened on 9-11, whether it was the government behind it, or whoever. [/b][/quote]
Well then its a mystery

Link04
09-27-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by hellflame Prophecy+Sep 27 2004, 08:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hellflame Prophecy @ Sep 27 2004, 08:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Link04@Sep 27 2004, 07:30 PM

Originally posted by -hellflame Prophecy@Sep 27 2004, 03:13 PM

What if they don&#39;t exist at all? Anything put down on paper is incriminating, I wouldn&#39;t be surprised if there are no files or documents reguarding anything that really happened on 9-11, whether it was the government behind it, or whoever.
Well then its a mystery [/b][/quote]
Yes....yes it is. :chemist:

Leslie
09-28-2004, 02:22 AM
My astronomy professor, Alex Filippenko (http://www.astroalex.com/), discussed the moon landing conspiracy in class today. He explained that the moon landing did happen and the pictures are real. The lecture is webcasted and you can see it here (http://webcast.berkeley.edu/courses/replay.php?prog=41&group=58&date=20040927&rep=real). You don&#39;t have to watch the whole thing, just scroll over to the 30 minute mark and he explains it fairly quickly. I used to think it was fake as well, but his explanation changed my mind.

Joe
09-28-2004, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Leslie@Sep 28 2004, 03:22 AM
My astronomy professor, Alex Filippenko (http://www.astroalex.com/), discussed the moon landing conspiracy in class today. He explained that the moon landing did happen and the pictures are real. The lecture is webcasted and you can see it here (http://webcast.berkeley.edu/courses/replay.php?prog=41&group=58&date=20040927&rep=real). You don&#39;t have to watch the whole thing, just scroll over to the 30 minute mark and he explains it fairly quickly. I used to think it was fake as well, but his explanation changed my mind.
You have a really cool teacher/professor. His explanation makes sense to me. :)

Will
09-28-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Today After Tomorrow@Sep 24 2004, 11:10 PM
i believe in a couple you mentioned but the biggest on are the 9/11 attacks. i believe george bush, the government, CIA, all that crap were behind the attacks. mainly george bush though. he needed a reason to start the war on Iraq and have americans backing him.

- a FOX news corrispondant(sorry i dont know how to spell that) specifically said minutes after the second plane hit that the plane did not have windows. if the commercial plane that was hijacked flew into the WTC, it would have had windows obviously. when he said that they were LIVE. after that, nothing about the plane not having windows was ever brought up again.

- a news channel(sorry i do not know which one although i have seen the footage), which again was LIVE, showed a lower shot of the WTC&#39;s and there was a huge cloud of smoke. this was BEFORE the towers collapsed. the only smoke that should be happening would be at the top of the towers - where the planes ran into them. this footage was never shown again.

- firemen who were inside the buildings said while evacuating people they heard explosions going off. quote: "boom, boom, boom, boom". why were bombs going off inside the buildings? bombs were not on the plane. they heard bombs going off because bombs were placed inside the buildings to make them collapse. plain and simple

- if you view the footage of both planes(one camera did catch the first plane on camera) frame by frame you can see a flash before the plane even touches the towers. many think it is actually a missle being deployed as a "match" to ignite all of the fuel inside the airplane.

- on the second plane you can actually see something attached to the bottom of the plane. it&#39;s so big that it would be impossible for a airport to miss it. many believe it is in fact the missle

- experts on the topic say that a plane crashing into a building that big would not cause the entire thing to collapse. the only way would be to have bombs set up at specific spots in the building. "boom, boom, boom, boom" -firemen inside the buildings

- they decided to bring down tower 7 because it would be safter that way so they blew it up. experts say that it takes weeks of planning to take down a building carefully. meaning it takes weeks to figure out where the bombs need to be placed. they did it within 24 hours?

as for the pentagon thing: there&#39;s no way it was a 757 plane. maybe a smaller plane but no way it was one that big. when you compare the damage done by a 757 to the WTC towers and compare it to that of the pentagon they just don&#39;t match. if you view pictures you can actually see a computer, a book, desks...all of that type of stuff not even damaged. a 757 flown into the WTC towers can make them collapse, but a 757 flown into the pentagon cant even burn up a computer directly next to the hole? plus the hole is simply not big enough. where are the wings? where is the tail? where are all the pieces? it wasn&#39;t a missle though, i&#39;ve seen pictures of people clearing away scraps from the plane and you could tell they were from a plane. it was just a smaller plane, not a 757.

flying planes into US citys in order to justify a war isn&#39;t a new idea either. the CIA proposed to JFK to do that very thing in order to justify a war on cuba. JFK said no. ...he was later assasinated

so seeing as none of the hijacked planes were actually used for the "terrorist" attacks you&#39;re probably thinking "then where are they?" for all we know they could be lying at the bottom of the atlantic ocean somewhere

everything i&#39;ve just mentioned is a fact. do research and you will find that out. i reccomend http://www.informationclearinghouse.info. that website has videos on this entire thing plus tons of other things
You&#39;re my hero.

Today After Tomorrow
09-28-2004, 08:00 PM
If anyone knows a host that will be able to host a 4-ish MB video I have a video where you can actually see the ground shaking seconds before the tower collapses. Why&#39;s it shaking? The last and final bombs going off to make it collapse so perfectly.

heartfullofgold
09-28-2004, 10:00 PM
I voted for the UFO conspiracy. Now I&#39;ve seen all those shows on Discovery and TLC about how the government covered it up and the files from Rosswell dissappeared....blah blah blah...I don&#39;t let the media effect me much. But in my own mind I do believe that there are extraterrestrial beings out there. But I don&#39;t believe they would waste their time coming to Eath&#33; If they are so intellegent then they probably wouldn&#39;t want to come here and see how stupid the human race is&#33; :lol: :lol:

Whimsicality
09-28-2004, 10:15 PM
We&#39;ve argued plenty about 9/11, but I notice two people voted "The New World Order & Free Masonry Taking Over World" but I don&#39;t recall anyone making their case...So, anyone want to shed any light on this theory?

Today After Tomorrow
09-28-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by twicethetrouble@Sep 28 2004, 10:15 PM
We&#39;ve argued plenty about 9/11, but I notice two people voted "The New World Order & Free Masonry Taking Over World" but I don&#39;t recall anyone making their case...So, anyone want to shed any light on this theory?
I really can&#39;t prove this but i&#39;ve read that blueprints were found from Bush Sr. that outlined a global government and the "new world order".

Luke
09-29-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Today After Tomorrow+Sep 28 2004, 10:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Today After Tomorrow @ Sep 28 2004, 10:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--twicethetrouble@Sep 28 2004, 10:15 PM
I really can&#39;t prove this but i&#39;ve read that blueprints were found from Bush Sr. that outlined a global government and the "new world order". [/b][/quote]
There was a whole program on it the other night

Whimsicality
09-29-2004, 11:26 PM
I should probably just let this thread die, but I found this...

Hunt the Boeing&#33; (http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm)

MariosLP
09-30-2004, 08:45 PM
None of these

Luke
10-02-2004, 07:14 PM
Maybe apart from the ones shown u could tell us some seperate conspiracies you believe in

erasethepain
10-03-2004, 04:03 PM
You can&#39;t fully believe in these, because we don&#39;t have the information that the goverment has and never will.

I don&#39;t think the military would ever test new planes out (UFO&#39;s) over populated areas. There has to be more than enough room for them to test without being seen by the public. I don&#39;t know if I believe in UFO&#39;s already reaching us, but I believe in life beyond Earth. I think there&#39;s much more out there than what we know. For all we know, this universe is one in millions.

Is it just me, or do you find something wrong with how the media pointed the finger at Osama Bin Laden the minute the plane hit? Yes, I know, he supposedly attacked us before - but where else do you hear about the first accusation turning out to be the attacker? So far, we&#39;ve already sent troops after Osama and Saddam, yet we have failed to prove that either of them are doing what the goverment says they are.

I think the biggest conspiracy is the bible. We can&#39;t even trust our own flesh and blood, how the hell are we suppose to trust people years upon years ago? In my opinion, the Bible was wrote to bring people together, even if it meant scaring them to the point they wouldn&#39;t hurt anybody. Now, we ask why homosexuality is a sin when someone is born with the feeling. Yet, if you look back at it, if we had as many homosexuals as we do now then there would be nowhere near as much reproduction.

I refuse to believe why my grandmother died of cancer is due to the fact that two people ate an apple. Anyone who believes that needs to think about what they&#39;re doing. As an individual, it gives people a push to move forward. For the majority, it does nothing but harm. That&#39;s my opinion and I strongly feel that way.

Does anyone remember the Jim Jones case? There was around 5,000 of unreleased documents and some say it was a test by the goverment. You know, there has to be something very important if there is that much unreleased documentation.

htep.fan
10-03-2004, 04:31 PM
The world is a whole conspiracy.

Luke
10-04-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by J Money@Oct 3 2004, 04:03 PM
You can&#39;t fully believe in these, because we don&#39;t have the information that the goverment has and never will.

I don&#39;t think the military would ever test new planes out (UFO&#39;s) over populated areas. There has to be more than enough room for them to test without being seen by the public. I don&#39;t know if I believe in UFO&#39;s already reaching us, but I believe in life beyond Earth. I think there&#39;s much more out there than what we know. For all we know, this universe is one in millions.

Is it just me, or do you find something wrong with how the media pointed the finger at Osama Bin Laden the minute the plane hit? Yes, I know, he supposedly attacked us before - but where else do you hear about the first accusation turning out to be the attacker? So far, we&#39;ve already sent troops after Osama and Saddam, yet we have failed to prove that either of them are doing what the goverment says they are.

I think the biggest conspiracy is the bible. We can&#39;t even trust our own flesh and blood, how the hell are we suppose to trust people years upon years ago? In my opinion, the Bible was wrote to bring people together, even if it meant scaring them to the point they wouldn&#39;t hurt anybody. Now, we ask why homosexuality is a sin when someone is born with the feeling. Yet, if you look back at it, if we had as many homosexuals as we do now then there would be nowhere near as much reproduction.

I refuse to believe why my grandmother died of cancer is due to the fact that two people ate an apple. Anyone who believes that needs to think about what they&#39;re doing. As an individual, it gives people a push to move forward. For the majority, it does nothing but harm. That&#39;s my opinion and I strongly feel that way.

Does anyone remember the Jim Jones case? There was around 5,000 of unreleased documents and some say it was a test by the goverment. You know, there has to be something very important if there is that much unreleased documentation.
You make some very good points

salinameteora
10-12-2004, 09:07 PM
the single bullet theory: that a single bullet from a single gunman,l h oswald but 1 bullet that was shot trogh 3 different people ????? surely there had to be three shooters. three shots were also heard also the type of gun oswald had how could he have shot all three so quickly&#33; could it have been coz jfk wanted to pull out of vietnam that the government had to do something radical?

Unforgiver
10-30-2004, 05:10 AM
I voted that I believe in none of this.

Luke
11-02-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by salinameteora@Oct 12 2004, 09:07 PM
the single bullet theory: that a single bullet from a single gunman,l h oswald but 1 bullet that was shot trogh 3 different people ????? surely there had to be three shooters. three shots were also heard also the type of gun oswald had how could he have shot all three so quickly&#33; could it have been coz jfk wanted to pull out of vietnam that the government had to do something radical?
Interesting :hmm: