PDA

View Full Version : Howdy



chazyz_gurl320
05-27-2004, 01:34 PM
Hey sup? i am new here and i am in luv with chester! hehehe

Messy Marj
05-27-2004, 02:01 PM
Don't act like a teenie, read the rules


Besides that.....welcome

Leones
05-27-2004, 04:08 PM
welcome on the LPA, please read the rules and try not to act like a teeniebopper, because no one likes them here. Have fun posting. I'm Leonie ^_^

Jila
05-28-2004, 01:05 AM
another teenie?

ass_kicker
05-28-2004, 02:44 AM
hey there, this is katie. welcome to the forums ^_^

May
05-28-2004, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by PyRoMaNiaK@May 27 2004, 09:05 PM
another teenie?
how come LPA seems to be flooding with teenies lately?...

Jila
05-28-2004, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by _Product_+May 27 2004, 08:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (_Product_ @ May 27 2004, 08:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--PyRoMaNiaK@May 27 2004, 09:05 PM
another teenie?
how come LPA seems to be flooding with teenies lately?... [/b][/quote]
bcuz chesters so hawt&#33;&#33;&#33;11&#33;1&#33;&#33;&#33;1&#33;&#33;one

Messy Marj
05-28-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by PyRoMaNiaK+May 28 2004, 04:36 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PyRoMaNiaK @ May 28 2004, 04:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -_Product_@May 27 2004, 08:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--PyRoMaNiaK@May 27 2004, 09:05 PM
another teenie?
how come LPA seems to be flooding with teenies lately?...
bcuz chesters so hawt&#33;&#33;&#33;11&#33;1&#33;&#33;&#33;1&#33;&#33;one [/b][/quote]
Aw yeah&#33; Chazzy s hawt *drool* :P



:lol:

LPAngel460
05-28-2004, 09:25 AM
ok im not a teenie or newbie because im on alot of sites and i know what they are like&#33; (annoying&#33;) but i&#39;d just like to say that my name is Kimmy, im going out with Energy (Simon) who has like over 90 LPCD&#39;s (yes he is that person who you&#39;re all talking about in LP-Chat&#33;). Im 17 (18 in september), i go to college at Shuttleworth in Biggleswade and im taking a national diploma in animal care. Hopefully I would love to become either a zoologist (someone who studies animals in general) or a herpitologist (someone who studies reptiles) and im going to Download (Donnington)........woooohoooo&#33;&#33;&#33; less than a week to go&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :rawk:
oh yeah...i&#39;d just like to put that i dont like linkin park because they are hot (even though Chester is a looker&#33;)...i love linkin park because their music is so emotional and it helps me through difficult times :)

Messy Marj
05-28-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by LPAngel460@May 28 2004, 09:25 AM
ok im not a teenie or newbie because im on alot of sites and i know what they are like&#33; (annoying&#33;) but i&#39;d just like to say that my name is Kimmy, im going out with Energy (Simon) who has like over 90 LPCD&#39;s (yes he is that person who you&#39;re all talking about in LP-Chat&#33;). Im 17 (18 in september), i go to college at Shuttleworth in Biggleswade and im taking a national diploma in animal care. Hopefully I would love to become either a zoologist (someone who studies animals in general) or a herpitologist (someone who studies reptiles) and im going to Download (Donnington)........woooohoooo&#33;&#33;&#33; less than a week to go&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :rawk:
oh yeah...i&#39;d just like to put that i dont like linkin park because they are hot (even though Chester is a looker&#33;)...i love linkin park because their music is so emotional and it helps me through difficult times :)
okies, sorry i was teasing you :lol:

Arhaz
05-28-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by cuidado@May 27 2004, 04:08 PM
welcome on the LPA, please read the rules and try not to act like a teeniebopper, because no one likes them here. Have fun posting. I&#39;m Leonie ^_^
hey there....welcome....enjoy posting....read the rules...no teenie behaviour...*knocks on head-"be different&#33;"*



rock on here and freak out,dude&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :rawk:


i&#39;m weird&#33;&#33;&#33;call me freak...i like it that way&#33;

Leones
05-28-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by freakolp+May 28 2004, 12:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (freakolp @ May 28 2004, 12:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--cuidado@May 27 2004, 04:08 PM
welcome on the LPA, please read the rules and try not to act like a teeniebopper, because no one likes them here. Have fun posting. I&#39;m Leonie ^_^
hey there....welcome....enjoy posting....read the rules...no teenie behaviour...*knocks on head-"be different&#33;"*



rock on here and freak out,dude&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :rawk:


i&#39;m weird&#33;&#33;&#33;call me freak...i like it that way&#33; [/b][/quote]
:huh:

LPAngel460
05-28-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by ghost child@May 28 2004, 11:36 AM
okies, sorry i was teasing you :lol:
dont worry bout it....im used to it&#33; ( i know i shouldnt be but i am, i get teased all the time.....its sooo fcuking annoying&#33;)

Mark
05-29-2004, 02:12 AM
The more I come into the Newbie Camp, the more disgusted I become. If anyone sees teenies in here who haven&#39;t been attended to, feel free to PM me.

Welcome to the forums, LPAngel. :)

LPAngel460
05-30-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Mark@May 29 2004, 02:12 AM
The more I come into the Newbie Camp, the more disgusted I become. If anyone sees teenies in here who haven&#39;t been attended to, feel free to PM me.

Welcome to the forums, LPAngel. :)
lol yeah I will let you know&#33;
and thanks for the welcome :D
Im Kimmy :lol:

Dedicated
05-30-2004, 10:47 AM
Hey hey Kimmy&#33;




:D





Yes, it&#39;s me :lol:

LPAngel460
05-30-2004, 12:13 PM
lol hey David&#33;&#33;&#33;
:D

Mechanical Christ
05-31-2004, 04:44 AM
Hi welcome to the LPA join The Undead Clan soo and the ppl here will tell you what that is soon enough

Atsuzen
05-31-2004, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by UndeadSpectre@May 31 2004, 12:44 PM
Hi welcome to the LPA join The Undead Clan soon and the ppl here will tell you what that is soon enough
Welcome to LPA&#33; :lol:

Come on and join the Undead Clan&#33; You&#39;ll be worshipping the dead and eating maggots&#33; :P

Mechanical Christ
05-31-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by plc4theglue+May 31 2004, 06:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (plc4theglue @ May 31 2004, 06:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--UndeadSpectre@May 31 2004, 12:44 PM
Hi welcome to the LPA join The Undead Clan soon and the ppl here will tell you what that is soon enough
Welcome to LPA&#33; :lol:

Come on and join the Undead Clan&#33; You&#39;ll be worshipping the dead and eating maggots&#33; :P [/b][/quote]
Don&#39;t listen to him. It&#39;s not true. If you&#39;re a negative person come join, but on the downside you gotta die first BUT&#33; But, You can choose from over a thousand ways to.

Atsuzen
06-01-2004, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by UndeadSpectre+May 31 2004, 08:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UndeadSpectre @ May 31 2004, 08:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -plc4theglue@May 31 2004, 06:45 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--UndeadSpectre@May 31 2004, 12:44 PM
Hi welcome to the LPA join The Undead Clan soon and the ppl here will tell you what that is soon enough
Welcome to LPA&#33; :lol:

Come on and join the Undead Clan&#33; You&#39;ll be worshipping the dead and eating maggots&#33; :P
Don&#39;t listen to him. It&#39;s not true. If you&#39;re a negative person come join, but on the downside you gotta die first BUT&#33; But, You can choose from over a thousand ways to. [/b][/quote]
:whistle: Can I join?

Mechanical Christ
06-01-2004, 09:56 AM
die first.