Why Is The Song Diferent

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by tkd_rap, Feb 16, 2003.

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

Well, i was watching the vid to the song with exacutioners and lp, "It's going down" in the video though, thw songs choris is diferent than the song i get on kazza, i downloaded the song from 6 diferent users, and all of them had the same song, were the choris is like this,
    just a bunch of remix sounds and scratching, and "It's going down, put it on, it goes like this" but int he video it goes, "X-men and lp put out for the world to see," and also it's "Lp and x-man bring it up to the tenth degree" why are these diferent?? and why cant i get the video verson of the song?

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

There are two different songs. I believe the one you have was the early version. With the female-person talking in the beginning. The song on the video is the final version; the one on the CD/video :).

Try searching something like "It's Going Down" (Radio Version)? I don't know :p.

:chemist:

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

it's da demo version da 1 u got. both r still kool though.

Tim2

Tim2 Ambient

I got both of them off KaZaA. But the 'LP and X-Men to the tenth degree' one you can get by downloading the music video although I am sure that you can find it. It's labeled 'Radio Version' or something along those lines. Both of them are great though.

I too have a question for the 'It's Going Down' song. In the music video it said that although it's just Joe and Mike in the song, all 6 members are in there. I can only find Joe, Mike, and Brad. Where are the rest of the guys? :blink:

And a little KaZaA question too. How do you get your participation level up?

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Phoenix is playing bass, Rob is on the drums, and Chester is shown for a split second, you have to watch very closely to see him.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

some whebsite says dat chester is in the crowd at the end of da vid. but i cant find him.

Birger

Birger Well-Known Member

According to www.pushmeaway.com you can find every LP-member somewhere in the video. I've looked but has also missed Chester. Maybe he's there as the chemist? :chemist:

Tim2

Tim2 Ambient

Phoenix is playing bass, Rob is on the drums, and Chester is shown for a split second, you have to watch very closely to see him. [/b][/quote]
    Alrite. I kind of figured that those two were Pheonix and Rob but I wasn't sure. I cannot find Chester tho.. <_<

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Alrite. I kind of figured that those two were Pheonix and Rob but I wasn't sure. I cannot find Chester tho.. <_< [/b][/quote]
    I'm pretty sure its about 3/4 way into the song, and it scans over the crowd, and Chester is in the crowd, you'd pretty much have to keep playing it over and over again on your computer and just keep a close eye out for him.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Yep, all of the members are in the video. The white guy who walked across the screen near the end was Chester, I beleive.

And yes, the version of It's Goin' Down you have is the promo version, tkd.

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

ok guys thanx, the one i got is the demo verson, were the lady is saying at the begining, "I new i was being thretened, do you think it is worth holding out, i mean i have heard some pretty ugly things about those guys, ugly stories" yeah ok, so i shall try for radio version